Battle Angel Alita

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

RedEyes
n00b Smasher

Post by RedEyes »

Cameron decided to go with CG anyways...
crazyankan wrote:Elf and Zwolf have bunny costumes for more attention. They don´t like to be in the shadow of Alita
Bunny costumes won't make them stars :) But seriously Kishiro might've given them side stories. Up until now, they just cheer for Alita while she's kicking arse...
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

Libaax wrote:I think its perfect that Alita is done with CG cause no human can do her pantzer kunst without it looking very wierd.

Also i read this news about the alita movie more than a year ago where have you guys been? ;)
ive known about it for some time, just wanted to show some of these other guys here the proof.
crazyankan
Mastered PM

Post by crazyankan »

RedEyes wrote:Cameron decided to go with CG anyways...
crazyankan wrote:Elf and Zwolf have bunny costumes for more attention. They don´t like to be in the shadow of Alita
Bunny costumes won't make them stars :) But seriously Kishiro might've given them side stories. Up until now, they just cheer for Alita while she's kicking arse...

I have vol 6 and 7 and some chapters on vol 8. There won´t be a sidestory of Elf and Zwolf. They are only fighting :/

Can tell that 100 pages are done. It will be completed before the 14 this mouth.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Wow only five days left then bless you speed:D

Dont me tell me that pic is in vol 5? I thought it was a parody.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Well its about time I finished catching up hopefully by tomorrow night Ill be fully caught up. I got distracted reading I"s the past few days.
"Context is for Kings"
RedEyes
n00b Smasher

Post by RedEyes »

Libaax wrote:... I thought it was a parody.

Unfortunately, no... Is it just me, or are you also thinking that Kishiro likes to mess with the side characters :D
crazyankan
Mastered PM

Post by crazyankan »

12 pages left. Soon is BAA LO 05 done.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

RedEyes wrote:
Libaax wrote:... I thought it was a parody.

Unfortunately, no... Is it just me, or are you also thinking that Kishiro likes to mess with the side characters :D
Nah it isnt just you,he certainly likes to play with them.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
RedEyes
n00b Smasher

Post by RedEyes »

crazyankan wrote:12 pages left. Soon is BAA LO 05 done.
The promised day is near :)
Libaax wrote:Nah it isnt just you,he certainly likes to play with them.
especially elf, zwolf and sechs are just toyed around... it would have been better if they had their own purpose instead of randomly wondering around...
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Sechs looks like she wanna fight Alita agian,hope she does soon,Panszer kunzt vs Panszer Kunzt rocks :)
crazyankan
Mastered PM

Post by crazyankan »

Battle Angel Alita Last Order 05 It is done. It will be up torrow i think. :beer:

http://www.rippersanime.com

The cover for the next english BAA LO book.
RedEyes
n00b Smasher

Post by RedEyes »

:beer: indeed

you're talking about the next vol already. good to see that you're motivated :wink:
huaja
imanewbie

Post by huaja »

Thanks a lot, crazyankan! Its out guys. :D
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I'm downloading it right now.
crazyankan
Mastered PM

Post by crazyankan »

RedEyes wrote::beer: indeed

you're talking about the next vol already. good to see that you're motivated :wink:
Got a translation for phase 32 :)
But 06 is going to take time. So be patient, it will be up someday :oops:
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Since we got vol 5 so fast after vol 4 i think most of us can wait for vol 6 a long time.
RedEyes
n00b Smasher

Post by RedEyes »

take your time... nice job with the 5th vol :) Btw, I saw you talking about latest Hellsing raws, do you translate them by any chance :wink:

Returning back to Alita; I like the first round of the ZOT, I guess first round'll finish in the next vol. And we now have another interesting character, Caerula. She is terribly cool... For some reason I don't want her to face Alita as an enemy but maybe as a mentor...
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Yeah cause if she meets Alita she will die most likly.

I haven't read vol 5 yet reading chapter wise mangas like Beck,Hunter X Hunter before it.
crazyankan
Mastered PM

Post by crazyankan »

RedEyes: I think a guy from russia called Nefer-Ra is going to translate Hellsing. Hope it will be up soon.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Wow thats great news!

Is he a member in your group?
RedEyes
n00b Smasher

Post by RedEyes »

Great, I'll check that. Libaax and I were just discussing how to find latest Hellsing translations in another thread...
crazyankan
Mastered PM

Post by crazyankan »

Libaax: no, he is just a russian hellsing freak :)
But i think he gets a translation from jap to rus, then he translates rus to eng. So his translations takes time.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

It's not like there are many people doing hellsing so we can choose which scans to read, i read what i find.

Can you tell us when its up in the hellsing thread?
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

yeah I like volume 5. She has soo much to sort out it isn't even funny.
"Context is for Kings"
RedEyes
n00b Smasher

Post by RedEyes »

And the things she needs to figure out are major issues like why and against whom she's actually fighting. I want to see what she'll be able to accomplish at the end, as basically the whole system is rotten up there. Just saving her friends brain won't be enough for her...