Mitsoumi is Teh Shit

Evil-Genius' latest information on its current projects: Angel Heart, Biomega, Watanabe, and Zetman.

Moderator: EG Members

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Mitsoumi is Teh Shit

Post by Buzkashi »

New Chapter scene with Mitsoumi. Damn Mitsoumi is tiiiite. For a while i was thinking that Souichirou was stronger than him, but after this chapter all doubts where put to rest.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
teo
Found the Edit button

Post by teo »

i like that shinto priest Inue!!! too bad what happen to her face :p
yup im surprised too...next chap will be awesome :lol:
Kenshink
imanewbie

Post by Kenshink »

Yea, have you guys seen the anime it's pretty good too, most people both and moan about the ending, but if you have read the manga it is perfectly acceptable.

I am really looking forward to the election battles, I wanna see Nagi's new powers in full action against Mitsuomi, and it was also niec to see Mitsuomi actually cares about Masataka.

I am looking forward to see Mitsuomi (probably my favourite character..) Nagi, Masataka and Nagi's dad fight, Bob seems more like a filler dude or something..
DuoM
imanewbie

Post by DuoM »

Bob will probably evolve into a fairly formidable fighter. I mean he's done alright without powers so far.
Trog
Mastered PM

Post by Trog »

I just loved it when Mitsoumi's fist connected to haughty Inue's face.

I think Bob will become much stronger, now that Mitsoumi is going to train him.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Dude Bob is strong!! Didnt you hear he has that 6th sense that you get when you dont use spirit. And.....THERS AN ANIME

>_>

<_<

LINK ME!!
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I suggest you wait until the ova is out in march cause the ending sucks in the anime.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

So.. the ending in berserk sucked too. Thats what the manga is for my friend!!
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I geuss you are right , if i knew about TT manga i wouldnt waste my time with the anime...
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Digital Masta
imanewbie

Post by Digital Masta »

I like how you finally see that Mitsuomi cares a lot about Masataka personally I always believed that he did but now you really get to see it.

Think twice before screwing with that man's family.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Mamma said knock you out!!
Malvado
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Malvado »

Libaax wrote:I geuss you are right , if i knew about TT manga i wouldnt waste my time with the anime...
totally agree.
Kenshink
imanewbie

Post by Kenshink »

Why not watch and read? Thats what I did, watched anime first than read manga though.
Digital Masta
imanewbie

Post by Digital Masta »

Kenshink wrote:Why not watch and read? Thats what I did, watched anime first than read manga though.
Not when the anime is crap.