What is the sound of a giant bloated vagina?

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

Bengal
Mastered PM

What is the sound of a giant bloated vagina?

Post by Bengal »

I'd always assumed that such a thing would make horrid gurgling noises, or perhaps some sort of disturbing schlupring sound as it sucks in the souls of the damned.

For that matter, has anyone ever imagined what sort of sound other things that don't really make noise should have attributed to them, such as the sound of sunlight on a freshly frozen pond, or the sound of frozen mercury thawing.
Forgive me father, for I have sinned, and find me guilty for true guilt comes from within.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

It actually sounds very much like Starnum.
Bengal
Mastered PM

Post by Bengal »

I dunno, I've heard Starnum, and he doesn't sound at all huge or bloated, and from what I've heard from normal vaginas, the similarity isn't there either.

You're certain that's what a Giant, Bloated Vagina sounds like?
Forgive me father, for I have sinned, and find me guilty for true guilt comes from within.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Vaginas are a funny thing.

Starnum however, is not.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Re: What is the sound of a giant bloated vagina?

Post by Eldo »

Bengal wrote:I'd always assumed that such a thing would make horrid gurgling noises, or perhaps some sort of disturbing schlupring sound as it sucks in the souls of the damned.

For that matter, has anyone ever imagined what sort of sound other things that don't really make noise should have attributed to them, such as the sound of sunlight on a freshly frozen pond, or the sound of frozen mercury thawing.
I'll tell you the next time I see one...

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Bengal
Mastered PM

Post by Bengal »

I dunno, I've never found Vaginas to be all that humorous. Mostly they just make a mess and demand things, at least, according to a female friend of mine.

Meanwhile, Starnum's daughter frequently makes him look like a retard. That, good sir, is hilarious.

I think I'm beginning to believe that you're not much of an auditory scholar at all, and that I shouldn't believe you when you say Starnum is what a giant bloated vagina sounds like...

You wouldn't steer me wrong, would you?
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Bengal wrote:I dunno, I've never found Vaginas to be all that humorous. Mostly they just make a mess and demand things, at least, according to a female friend of mine.

Meanwhile, Starnum's daughter frequently makes him look like a retard. That, good sir, is hilarious.

I think I'm beginning to believe that you're not much of an auditory scholar at all, and that I shouldn't believe you when you say Starnum is what a giant bloated vagina sounds like...

You wouldn't steer me wrong, would you?
I'm afraid you've completely lost me.

Your sarcasm is too complex for me.
Bengal
Mastered PM

Post by Bengal »

Femto wrote: I'm afraid you've completely lost me.

Your sarcasm is too complex for me.
Mortal Kombat wrote: Bengal Wins!
Mortal Kombat wrote: FATALITY
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

I hear Final Fantasy XII is a pretty bad game.
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

LordMune wrote:I hear Final Fantasy XII is a pretty bad game.
No shit, Sherlock.

Anyone who's played the demo knows this.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Femto wrote:Vaginas are a funny thing.

Starnum however, is not.
Are you trying to make us think you know anything about vaginas? We all know you love the cock dude, no need to put up a front. ;)
Bengal
Mastered PM

Post by Bengal »

LordMune wrote:I hear Final Fantasy XII is a pretty bad game.
I hear that wearing Fur is SO last september.

I also hear that Final Fantasy XII is amazingly good.

I haven't played it yet, though, busy with Neverwinter Nights, which sounds way too complicated for my video card to handle at the higher graphical settings.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Bengal wrote:I haven't played it yet, though, busy with Neverwinter Nights, which sounds way too complicated for my video card to handle at the higher graphical settings.
I've actually wanted to talk to someone about Neverwinter Nights, I'm presuming you're talking about 2? There doesn't seem to be any improvements at all to the graphics, from looking at the screenshots, so is it because you have a pretty outdated card, or is there a load of other features that's bogging this?

Final Fantasy XII got a 9 at Gamespot. Unless they got paid off, which I doubt, since they seem to be fair with their ratings, this game has got to be at least good.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Bengal
Mastered PM

Post by Bengal »

NWN 2s graphics are actually a lot better than the original, but it's hard to tell from looking at screenshots. It's the way things MOVE that is improved, like the way my cloak flutters when I run, or the way light reflects off of rippling water.

My card is a 256MB Sapphire built Radeon x1600 Pro. I've got 2.5 gigs of ram, and an AMD 64 bit processor 2.2GHZ. The problem is that some of the shadow and light effects are just too graphics intensive for my card. There are too many shadows and too many light sources. It runs just fine and looks great on lower settings, but with the full effect going, it looks absolutely stunning...and I get about 10frames per second, because my PC can't handle it.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Eldo wrote:Final Fantasy XII got a 9 at Gamespot. Unless they got paid off, which I doubt, since they seem to be fair with their ratings, this game has got to be at least good.
It's probably good if you like to wait for a fucking bar to fill half the time.
Bengal
Mastered PM

Post by Bengal »

Femto wrote: It's probably good if you like to wait for a fucking bar to fill half the time.
FF 6 is my daddy. I LOVE to wait for a bar to fill.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Bengal wrote:
Femto wrote: It's probably good if you like to wait for a fucking bar to fill half the time.
FF 6 is my daddy. I LOVE to wait for a bar to fill.
Only if you choose active battle (which I actually do).

The difference is that in FFVI you have to wait to choose an attack, not for the attack itself to go through.

I found the FFXII demo to be terribly unfun.
Bengal
Mastered PM

Post by Bengal »

I suppose I'll find my own opinion of it eventually. Probably a paycheck or two from now.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

FFIII on the DS FTW.
Bengal
Mastered PM

Post by Bengal »

I still don't own a DS, and I still wish that I did.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Bengal wrote:My card is a 256MB Sapphire built Radeon x1600 Pro. I've got 2.5 gigs of ram, and an AMD 64 bit processor 2.2GHZ. The problem is that some of the shadow and light effects are just too graphics intensive for my card. There are too many shadows and too many light sources. It runs just fine and looks great on lower settings, but with the full effect going, it looks absolutely stunning...and I get about 10frames per second, because my PC can't handle it.
Hm...except for the processor, everything you have is better than mine, so I have no chance on running it, even on minimum. I lack the ram capacity (I have 256 or less). But anyway, I plan to get some cash and spend it on getting a better computer before Christmas.

Perhaps the FFXII would be better in game than on the demo. Maybe it will have some redeeming features. I don't think I care too much about it at this point, I don't have a PS2, which is why I don't read any news related to that console.

Bengal
Mastered PM

Post by Bengal »

Eldo wrote: I don't have a PS2
Scandalous!

Seriously, though, I don't think RAM is the real issue here, but obviously you should check the minimum system requirements before you buy. I got by with 512 for years, only upgraded last week because I got tired of not being able to complete WoW quests that went to Ironforge.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Yeah, my Xbox is sitting around collecting dust. The DVD rom's broken for some reason, and it doesn't really play anything, except for some roms and emulators I got in that machine.

I'm barely getting by with 256 or less ram I have currently. Everything slows to a crawl so badly that sometimes I bang my head against the wall. I doubt I can have it running anyway, or have the original Neverwinter Nights running flawlessly on this machine (at max settings and so forth).

I have considered purchasing a DS, but I figure that more games probably come out on the PC, and I have a knack for losing stuff when I take it out with me outdoors (which is why I don't dare carry an Ipod or handheld console...I have no soul).

Bengal
Mastered PM

Post by Bengal »

I'm just not big into the whole Xbox thing, myself. It still feels like an unwelcome invasion by unsavory forces into the sacred realm that is video gaming.

I mean, all those jerks I hated in highschool LOVE playing Madden on their Xbox, but they never thought twice about the Playstation or the PS2. Gaming was for nerds, right?
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

The sole reason why I got an Xbox was the watch the DivX and other media format on my TV, and not for gaming purposes. Gaming was secondary, while the primary objective was to watch videos in the comfort of my living room.

I still prefer a PC over console in terms of gaming though.

Everyone's a nerd nowadays, since the Internet went big and everyone started using it, but there are just different magnitudes, I guess.