666 Satan

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Gattsblackfalcon
This is my new home

666 Satan

Post by Gattsblackfalcon »

Well this manga its from the twin brother of the guy who created Naruto , Seishi Kishimoto its the name , the firts thing you will notice about the drawings is that they are similar to Naruto style , mainly because Jio Freed looks like Naruto ( he looks more cooler than Naruto lol ) . The story is about a kid who has the Devil inside of him , when the kid goes mad the Devil comes out and the kid transforms into a very devilish character , the story its good but has some resemblances to another mangas ( like DB and Naruto ).

Actually the manga has reached the 15th Volumes , which like 12th of them had been translated by scanlation ( last time I check the scanlation team site they already scanlated 56 chapters ) .

The manga its really good ( In my Opinion of course ) and if someone wants the link I can provide it ( just PM and ask me ) .

So that's all folks . :lol:
Ultra Berserk fan , Gatts wanna be . Image and EvilDmitri rocks ftw.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Worst manga ever.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Gattsblackfalcon
This is my new home

Hehe well I like it , wow but that was really quick Eldo . lol
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

Well it started the worst manga ever.

As of now I would say it's on par with most average shounen out there. It started stupid but the story is starting to take form and the mangaka's art is evolving dast. Oh of course it's a no-brainer and use the usual strings, but I like the kaballah's numbers design, they are pretty messed up. Like scary. Like Buz during Halloween.

As of know it's better than Bleach anyway /stab
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

This manga was the reason for me to lost interest in mangas and scanlations.

So, yeah, it's fucking terrible.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Gattsblackfalcon
This is my new home

The manga first 20 chapetrs are shit I admit it but after that the story takes form , I encounter this manga very entertaining , which is right after they show you the kaballah existense , right now I am at chapter 46 ( and the story its getting very heavy for a Shounen ) .
WOOt first time that Albator its not entirely against me . :)

And yeah its better than Bleach and Naruto IMHO.
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

You wouldn't believe it, but my BS tolerance is much higher than Eldo's, I can pretty much read anything. Eh, I'm not voting for him for nothing. Still 666 Satan is not that great, but at least it improves instead of going lower (but was that even possible?).

I think chapters up to 56 are out.

Edit: let's not throw names or all the tards in the world will come here.
Gattsblackfalcon
This is my new home

LOL from the site where I download this manga , 666 Satan its the most popular ( the kids always are asking to other ppl to make the scanlations ) its really funny to see a bunch of kids begging for more . Lawl
ZombieToaster
Mastered PM

Post by ZombieToaster »

Eldo wrote:Worst manga ever.
now dont exaggerate. you must not yet have read lovehina.

but ye. i dont really like it. but then again. i dont really like naruto either.
Groovy!
square-enix
imanewbie

Post by square-enix »

Gattsblackfalcon wrote:twin brother of the guy who created Naruto
Self explanatory.
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

never read it... but nothing can be worse than naruto
Bow to Golbez
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Trust this is alot worse than Naruto.

The art and devil thing is too much naruto like for my taste.

It didnt help that the actual storytelling made my eyes bleed.....

Eldo: Dont give up on mangas just cause of this crap.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

Satan666 is tolerable. It's improving. It's nothing original in terms of characters development or plot, but the Kabbalah and the angels/demons designs are wicked. And it's certainly not worse than Naruto, in all departments. It's going up, not down.

How many of you stopped after the 1st volume (or after the 1st pages)? Not that I blame you, I stopped myself. But came back later to find improvement.

666 was probably the worst start for a shounen. I'm actually surprised it wasn't canceled. I thought they gave this guy an opportunity because he was the brother of you-know-who.
ZombieToaster
Mastered PM

Post by ZombieToaster »

I stopped after 2 vols
Groovy!
ddem1
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by ddem1 »

:LOL:

lol this thread is too motivating. I'll get the first 2 later today :lol:
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Albator wrote:Satan666 is tolerable. It's improving. It's nothing original in terms of characters development or plot, but the Kabbalah and the angels/demons designs are wicked. And it's certainly not worse than Naruto, in all departments. It's going up, not down.

How many of you stopped after the 1st volume (or after the 1st pages)? Not that I blame you, I stopped myself. But came back later to find improvement.

666 was probably the worst start for a shounen. I'm actually surprised it wasn't canceled. I thought they gave this guy an opportunity because he was the brother of you-know-who.
I stopped after vol 1.

The day i have to read more of this cause i cant find better mangas is the day i stop reading mangas....
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
ZombieToaster
Mastered PM

Post by ZombieToaster »

That day wont happen :D
Groovy!
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I know there are so many great mangas out there, luckylie i wont have to stop reading manga :D
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Re:

Post by fujinsan »

Eldo wrote:Worst manga ever.
yeah at the beginning I would have to agree with you there but it starts getting good around chapter 15/16