::Beck:: Latest Chapter 62 by MonE, page 1

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Mucknuggle
imanewbie

::Beck:: Latest Chapter 62 by MonE, page 1

Post by Mucknuggle »

This great series has recently been licensed, but it is an ongoing series currently around its 19th volume. The group formerly scanlatting the series has dropped the project. I see that Evil Genius is scanlating some licensed work, is there any chance that you will pick up the Beck project where it was dropped?
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Its not great if one them isnt fan of the manga....

I have already read that a guy from shinsen sub group will realese the manga soon atleast that what he said. And if he holds his words then i can finaly get to see what happens to the band.

EDIT:

Great news Beck chapter 58 is just out you can finf in http://www.youshareit.com/download.php? ... f62470092a

Finaly new Beck :D
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Evanidus
"Natural" Genius

Post by Evanidus »

Libaax wrote:EDIT:

Great news Beck chapter 58 is just out you can finf in http://www.youshareit.com/download.php? ... f62470092a

Finaly new Beck :D
Scared of double-posting?

People won't check the old thread if there's no new post ;p

Torrent there too:
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attachmen ... ntid=24146
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Well most forums dont like double post so i dont do double post but next time if the topic is old like this one i will do one.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
AbsoluteZero
Evil Genius

Post by AbsoluteZero »

AbsoluteZero
Evil Genius

Post by AbsoluteZero »

Chapter 60 by MangaOne:

Available at their irc channel: #mangaone @ irc.rizon.net
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I just wanted to bump this thread so we could get a discussion on beck going. I just started reading this manga cause I was bored and I found it really interesting. If you dont wanna dl all the volumes http://www.thespectrum.net has 1-23 there for your viewing pleasures.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
evilester_me
This is my new home

Post by evilester_me »

On the topic of Beck, Buzkashi I love your avatar
:wink:
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Evilister: Meh, its alright. I just really got inot beck recently.

But yea does this [MonE] group that scans beck have a site or something I can go to?
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

They have a site you can find the link to site in thier channel #mangone in rizon.

What do you guys think about vol 24?

Looks like Ran's plan is working really good.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I want ran to die and Eddie to be brought back to life =). Yea, it seems like shit's just getting harder and harder for kyouki and crew.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Just when i thought things were getting good for Ran stops them again.

About that guy Yuuta who betrayed his band so easily,i always thought there were something wrong about him. He likes attention too much,was envious of koyuki.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Yea he was a little punk.

New Theory: I think that the beck cd that Eddie was listening to in the car when he got killed will have a big affect on the group. I mean maybe the media will pick it up or something.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I think the song he talked about to Koyuki might make them famous.

Man i want them to go to a festival again.

They are suppose to go to Avalon which is in england,so he might meet Maho again,wonder if she has forgotten about him and got a new man.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Nah, I doubt she forgot about him. But ya. The avalon festival is going to be tough. I mean they are in the foreign music area. So they only have a max capactity of 600 right?
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Yeah but thier cd was selling good in UK so they might even be semi famous like they were in the US tour.

It doesnt matter if they struggle in Avalon, i want to see them try. Instead doing nothing in japan cause they dont have a chance there thanks to Ran.

They must make it in UK or US.

I dont think she will ever forget him but she might think they wont be togther again and hook up with someone else.

I liked Maho,hopes she gets back to story. Would be interesting to see her reaction about Sayaka.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

What about sakaya? Its not like Kiyoki has done anything with her right?
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

No he hasnt done anything with her yet but still he hangs with her often and she want more from him. Its only time before he gets the courage to make a move on her.
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

I´m wondering what Chiba will do, I was also thinking about that if Chiba wins the freestyle tournament (If he participates in it at all that is) and when he returns to Beck perhaps he will get some off his fans from that event to come and see them perform.

\"No Sane man will dance.\"
-- Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

He did perform in it. And hes in the finals. Havent you been reading the releases?
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

Of course I have, but I said "wins the tournament" now. The finals haven´t begun yet

\"No Sane man will dance.\"
-- Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Im more worried that he is gonna quit and become a rapper.

Its not like they need that kind of setback right now.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I dont think Chibas this stupid. I honestly think he knows the whole things a setup. What I think is that he's just upset that Kyoki told them about his brother.