Welcome!

Evil-Genius' latest information on its current projects: Angel Heart, Biomega, Watanabe, and Zetman.

Moderator: EG Members

Pyro
imanewbie

Post by Pyro »

Looks like it's my turn. I'm Mr Hippie, or Pyromaniac if your ever one ET. I don't care who calls me what. :D My first time here, introduced by psi29a, seems like a pretty cool place. :P
1|= y0|_| (4|\| R34|) 7|-|15, 7|-|3|\| y0|_| @r3 0|\|3 1337 G33k!
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

HIYA!
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

for a moment mindwerks had a diff phBBstyle and all of a sudden when i click a link its back to the original. weird stuff...
Evanidus
"Natural" Genius

Post by Evanidus »

dos.azn wrote:for a moment mindwerks had a diff phBBstyle and all of a sudden when i click a link its back to the original. weird stuff...
Aeolus was made the default style, meaning it is what is used when you are not logged in.

It is likely that when you "clicked" you got auto-logged-in and it reverted to your user settings (which probably use BBTech or whatsoever)

You can switch styles in your profile.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Thats what happens to me too. However for me , its evil genius forum with a differnt skin. Then after I logg in it goes back to ol bbtech and the mindwerks forum.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

ooo new styles eh? nice evan. i like the subEG the best
Aworldapart
imanewbie

Post by Aworldapart »

Hey guys ...i visited dp today and saw no berserk section ..i was overcome with sadness. I searched for what had happened to it and finally found EG's new home. The board looks great and its good to be back. Oro you rule and although i may not post as much as some (damn!!! starnum its been a week and you already have over 100 posts WOW :shock: ) i'm a loyal supporter and can't wait to see what EG has in store for us.

later guys :D
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Dio had 200 in one day....
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Evanidus
"Natural" Genius

Post by Evanidus »

Aworldapart wrote:Hey guys ...i visited dp today and saw no berserk section ..i was overcome with sadness. I searched for what had happened to it and finally found EG's new home. The board looks great and its good to be back. Oro you rule and although i may not post as much as some (damn!!! starnum its been a week and you already have over 100 posts WOW :shock: ) i'm a loyal supporter and can't wait to see what EG has in store for us.

...I seen that sig somewhere...
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

so far ive seen (including in DP) like three people with that sig.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Dark_Zilo
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by Dark_Zilo »

it'as a cool sig so it's natural that people use it
The most beautiful thing in life is life itself
Get bitten by me
mmilo
imanewbie

Post by mmilo »

Yep, just leaving a message in here ..
Hopefully the new Berserk will be out soon. It's been too long...
fall into a trance ..
Dio
King of Alcohol

Post by Dio »

Buzkashi wrote:Dio had 200 in one day....
Try over 200 in one day. k thnx 8)
ImageImage
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

Aworldapart wrote:Hey guys ...i visited dp today and saw no berserk section ..i was overcome with sadness. I searched for what had happened to it and finally found EG's new home. The board looks great and its good to be back. Oro you rule and although i may not post as much as some (damn!!! starnum its been a week and you already have over 100 posts WOW :shock: ) i'm a loyal supporter and can't wait to see what EG has in store for us.

you bastard...taking my sig....
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

dos.azn wrote:

you bastard...taking my sig....
You should be flattered Dos. It's a sign of flattery. You don't see anyone copying my sig...

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Aworldapart
imanewbie

Post by Aworldapart »

yo dos ..if you might remember correctly ..I HAD THAT SIG FIRST on dp ! ..yes yes ... i remember looking later to find that, you sir!, had stole it...

just saying :twisted: :D
Evanidus
"Natural" Genius

Post by Evanidus »

Aworldapart wrote:yo dos ..if you might remember correctly ..I HAD THAT SIG FIRST on dp ! ..yes yes ... i remember looking later to find that, you sir!, had stole it...

interesting.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I feel tesions brewing..
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

Aworldapart wrote:yo dos ..if you might remember correctly ..I HAD THAT SIG FIRST on dp ! ..yes yes ... i remember looking later to find that, you sir!, had stole it...

who cares about dp, dp is the past. This is EG's own forum, a new beginning, so basically you have stole it from me sir.

but, mr. biter, its ok. les not engage in a long argument, mr. biter. les jus leave it at you bitin off me, ok mr. biter?

:lol: :P :lol:
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

That sig is used everywhere anyway. There's countless numbers of people who use that sig or plan to use it. Frankly, one is enough.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

yup, frankly i don't really care, jus trying to make some non-pointless spam, unlike dio :P :P :P
Evanidus
"Natural" Genius

Post by Evanidus »

dos.azn wrote:yup, frankly i don't really care, jus trying to make some non-pointless spam, unlike dio :P :P :P
eitherway, it sure is rather dead tonight

Spam more!
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

So is that a confirmation?
Ishi-dono
Mastered PM

Post by Ishi-dono »

I actually had a really good idea for my sig:

:lol:
Choose your own destiny, no matter the cost.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Ishi-dono wrote:I actually had a really good idea for my sig:

:lol:
:oops: teeheehee! *giggles like a schoolgirl*