Rate the Sig/Av above you...

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

moar worshipping my avatar now plz

Buz: Sora = win
8/10
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

ur ava suckz and u are gh3y!!1
Laik
This is my new home

Post by Laik »

Oh, that's like finding something wrong with Eldo's avatars since they feature characters from the same series. When I look at an image and decide it's going to be my avatar, I'm so much thinking of the character or even the gender but the style.

Ha, look at our nicks and then look at our avatars and signatures. We're about to asscicate them with each other because most of us kind of have a theme going on. You can pick three random pictures and reasonably guess three forum members that would use them and probably be right.

I don't think it's odd that Damien uses women, that halfnhalf uses those funny monsters from Final Fantasy, or that you use K or whatever that guy's name is. I can't remember.

I'm not offended or anything. I'm just saying though.

Oops, 8/10
EG needs some help. Please feel free to contact us if you want to become a part of the staff.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Honestly? I think it's pretty pointless to keep some sort of "theme" like Damien, Buzkashi or Eldo do.

I know that may sound weird coming from me and my mostly K' avatars, but that has more to do with Hiroaki than K' himself. Hiroaki is one of my favorite illustrators and he just happens to draw an awesome K' and him more than any other character. I had Ghost Rider for a long time and I even tried Samus for like 2 hours but I never liked how that looked so it's not like I obsess over it.

Whatever floats our boats I guess.
Finito
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Finito »

Since when am I in your sig?
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Femto wrote:I think it's pretty pointless to keep some sort of "theme" like Damien, Buzkashi or Eldo do.

I just dont like their eyes to be showing. Thats nothing to bad. Im just saying that an avatar is what you use to portray yourself on the forum. Why would you want people coming in thinking you were female. I mean I think ayanami's first av was Casca. Im not lying to you but I thought he was a girl at first. (actually I thought him and tempest were the same people but thats another story)
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Ruuppa
Mastered PM

Post by Ruuppa »

Finito wrote:Since when am I in your sig?
Since you nudged him wrong.

Buz, never believe what is on the net. Always keep your guard up, look for the clues, and always assume that "there are no gurlz on the interbutt"(false).

Would it be a good idea to change my av into a duck?
Everything that is right is wrong, and everything that is wrong is right.
And I am always right.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Buzkashi wrote:
Femto wrote:I think it's pretty pointless to keep some sort of "theme" like Damien, Buzkashi or Eldo do.

I just dont like their eyes to be showing. Thats nothing to bad. Im just saying that an avatar is what you use to portray yourself on the forum. Why would you want people coming in thinking you were female. I mean I think ayanami's first av was Casca. Im not lying to you but I thought he was a girl at first. (actually I thought him and tempest were the same people but thats another story)
I thought Ayanami was a girl too. The nick and avatar suggested so.

I've been out of my 'theme' when I used black panther. I just like what's kewl, I guess.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Malvado
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Malvado »

Buzkashi wrote:

What, so you don't like my boobies?
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

We know you're fucked up, Malvado...

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Dont tell me Malvado is a chick..... :P
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Since my last avatar wasn't overly appreciated (YOU HAVE NO TASTE AND SHOULD BE SHOT plzkbai), I now have a new one.

Verdict?
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

It needs to be leveled properly.

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

The hell mune. I liked your other av just fine.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

I liked the other one more as well Mune.
Laik
This is my new home

Post by Laik »

Hmm, V for Vendetta? I liked the other one much better though.
EG needs some help. Please feel free to contact us if you want to become a part of the staff.
Rosiel
Beware my tactical spam

Post by Rosiel »

Dont like it Mune.
Under Construction!
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Rosiel wrote:Dont like it Mune.
And it needs to be leveled properly.

LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Sorry eldo, I haven't got the original PSD, and I can't be bothered to edit an already edited JPEG.

So, Kanna it is. This display of support and appreciation very nearly brought a tear to my eye. :sleep:
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Well, I didn't like it anyway. Some of Lucifer's covers are pretty good, like this one:

Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Man i liked the V for Vendetta av,the smile was awesome.

Hehe the lucifer cover looks like the chinese color comics characters like tthe ones you use as avs..
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

I like your AV, but your sig is pretty low quality or it looks it.

AV = 8/10

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Yeah the sig isnt so hot but there arent many good Dante pics i can use as a sig.
RedEyes
n00b Smasher

Post by RedEyes »

avatar is awesome, but sig needs to be resized Libaax...
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I have tried different sizes but the sig doesn't get much better than this without becoming too big or too small.