Otaku quiz.

The latest and greatest of Japanese Animation. Found something new, or perhaps old and arcane... if it has to do with anime, it goes right here.

Moderator: EG Members

Kelow
imanewbie

Re: Otaku quiz.

Post by Kelow »

I'm 65.0% otaku corrupt O.o
"The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being brutally, brutally buggered."
Tonbo
Mastered PM
Location: I am the one who lives in the darkness, and shatters it.

Post by Tonbo »

Kelow wrote:I'm 65.0% otaku corrupt O.o
I bow to you, oh king of geek. Although anyone posting to a manga forum is already pretty dam otaku corrupt.
Aetherfukz
Tastes like burning!

Post by Aetherfukz »

63.5% otaku pure (36.5% otaku corrupt)

Hmm...
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

You answered "yes" to 83 of 200 questions, making you 58.5% otaku pure (41.5% otaku corrupt).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 21%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 66.4%.
The first submission for this test was received August 5, 1998.

Hehe, that trip to Japan when I was twelve made me otaku corrupt for the rest of my life man. But hey, I'm going into costumes as a career. Cosplaying is just my practice. I've already used my cosplay costumes in class. I made an Auron coat for my grade 11 project. My teacher thought it was awesome.
Audentis Fortuna Juvet - Virgil
Koliare
imanewbie

Post by Koliare »

You answered "yes" to 48 of 200 questions, making you 76.0% otaku pure (24.0% otaku corrupt).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 11%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

22%-32%
# Full-time otaku in training (not yet willing to leave one's life behind)

I guess the score could have been "worse" if i had a decent job and could afford to go abroad.
Smallest avatar around.
Shiva
Mastered PM

Post by Shiva »

You answered "yes" to 46 of 200 questions, making you 77.0% otaku pure (23.0% otaku corrupt).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 8%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

Mhm
The Vogfather
imanewbie

Post by The Vogfather »

You answered "yes" to 96 of 200 questions, making you 52.0% otaku pure (48.0% otaku corrupt).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 20%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.
"strangers are people you just haven't killed yet."
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

Though, this test isn't really valid because it needs to be updated and the term otaku itself has taken on a different meaning. HMV has it's own anime section for crying out loud.
Audentis Fortuna Juvet - Virgil
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

Your otaku Purity Test Results
You answered "yes" to 70 of 200 questions, making you 65.0% otaku pure (35.0% otaku corrupt).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 13%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

The first submission for this test was received August 5, 1998.