Biomega: Chapter 11

Evil-Genius' latest information on its current projects: Angel Heart, Biomega, Watanabe, and Zetman.

Moderator: EG Members

Eldo
Of The Abyss

Biomega: Chapter 11

Post by Eldo »

Biomega

Torrent: [Evil_Genius]Biomega_v02c011

Tracker:
http://bt.evil-genius.us/

After 2 years of waiting, it's finally back. Hopefully there will be more frequent releases.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Yay! I may be obsessed with Nihei, but it looks like it payed off. :D
newbified
n00b Smasher

Post by newbified »

Loved this chapter. Zouichi kicks so much ass.
Steeples scrape the sky, Praising God.
Everything here exists for God, is sacrificed to God.
For those who have nothing to sacrifice,
It can be a very heartless city indeed.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Here is an un-edited raw snap. Very cool.

calvin
Flexing spam muscles

Post by calvin »

fucking sweet. i haven't even read it yet and i'm pumped. i thought he had abandoned the whole project. :D
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

Well, now I'll have to read the opener, but I'll definitely follow this series. Great work from EG to translate this.
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I have recieved some critisism about the choice of font for the AI, and I just want to say that I agree completely with you guys. It's hard to read, even for the person who edited it. I put it in merely for consistency as this font or similar was used in volume 1, and in hindsight, it was a bad font to use. In the future, this font will be replaced with something else that's more legible. It was a bad decision to use that font on my part, but for the next chapter it won't have any of that crap.

Finally, I just want to thank psi's wife for checking the biology terms. We were stuck on a translation that had some crappy and rough biology that we couldn't figure out, and thanks to psi's wife, she checked the translation to see if it actually made sense from a biology viewpoint. Without her, we would have spend hours waiting for verification from another (inactive) translator, and the release would have been delayed. Without her we have nothing.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

We have Biomega chapter 10.5 ready to release, and chapter 12 in raw format. We will work on that shortly and ready for release.

Chapter 10.5 is called Interlink is a the glue between chapter 10 from 2004 and 11 (volume2) from 2006 (this year).