And there was much rejoicing!!

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Arresty wrote:Nah she won't mind getting naked in front of her brother. It would bring it out more. :D

Atleast thats what we can hope.
I seriously doubt that. It's not like she's some incestuous hillbilly.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Starnum wrote:I seriously doubt that. It's not like she's some incestuous hillbilly.
I was refering to being her brother she would not worry about being nude around him, versus some guy who would want to sleep with her.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Hm, well most girls I know don't like to be seen naked by their brother. *Shrugs*
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

True. Well I wasn't thinking strait at the time. When I went back and reread it, I felt like it actually came off the way you took it anyways. So no point trying to try and prove a point, especially since i agree with you. Stupid early morning posts.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Arresty wrote:
Starnum wrote:I seriously doubt that. It's not like she's some incestuous hillbilly.
I was refering to being her brother she would not worry about being nude around him, versus some guy who would want to sleep with her.
I found this response pretty funny and weird :P . It's the early morning/late night posts that kills us. We've all been there.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

do you perhaps think griffith will attack her father's kingdom? i mean we saw griffith kill flora because he saw her as a threat, perhaps the vatican too? i mean miura can't make continuous chapters of talk talk talk and no killing, he has his instincts too :D
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

dos.azn wrote:do you perhaps think griffith will attack her father's kingdom? i mean we saw griffith kill flora because he saw her as a threat, perhaps the vatican too? i mean miura can't make continuous chapters of talk talk talk and no killing, he has his instincts too :D
I don't know, Dos. The religion makes everyone stupid prey for Griffith, so the Vatican actually works in his favour. Everybody so far thinks he's the white hawk to save them. But there is a chance, with the telepathic image that Schierke recieved from Sonia that shows that the place burnt down and all. I just thought why there is a slave trading port smack near where the Vatican is....

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

I have a strong feeling it may be Guts who actually destroys the town. He may run into a few apostles or something, but I don't think its an actual target for Griffith. I just think Guts may get in a fight and loose it and destroy everything. But maybe that is just me hoping he gets to kick some ass again.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Um, I don’t remember anyone saying the Vatican was in this town. I know that the Vermillion Manor isn't the Vatican, that’s for sure. I think it’s the Kushan that will be attacking this city. They’ve just been going crazy all over the place here lately. Besides, I see no reason why this place would be a threat to Griffith.

You know, almost all of my posts are during late night, or early morning. Heh, that’s how it goes when you’re a night owl.
Gaiseric
Tastes like burning!

Post by Gaiseric »

Eh, I already posted what I think happens in the Ch 250 thread. Two threads, same topic.
"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then
blames them for his own mistakes." - Gene Roddenberry
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yes, I would move them if I could, but alas, I cannot. So, I have a better idea! Take your chapter 250 specific conversation to the Chapter 250 thread!

*He snaps his fingers*

Shuuketsu!