Keroro Gunso

The latest and greatest of Japanese Animation. Found something new, or perhaps old and arcane... if it has to do with anime, it goes right here.

Moderator: EG Members

Damien
Dirty Sennin

Keroro Gunso

Post by Damien »

Anyone watch this very funny show? Its cute + funny hehe.

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

In your terms.... that means ecchi???
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

The series begins simply enough with Keroro Gunso, the Captain of the Space Invasion Forces Special Advance Team of the 58th Planet of the Gamma Storm Cloud System, on an intelligence mission to collect any useful information regarding the planet Pokopen (aka Earth) and report back to the invasion forces with his findings. Yet, things go awry when Keroro Gunso attempts to infiltrate the Hinata household one morning. Natsumi barges into her brother, Fuyuki`s room and tries to wake him up. Fuyuki tries to recall a strange dream he had and goes back to bed. Natsumi gets pissed at him, and then yells and points at something on his dresser. Fuyuki darts out of bed to see nothing... until the wall literally seems to peel away to reveal a terrified frog holding a round object with an antenna sticking out of it.
Needless to say, the teens are stunned. Natsumi captures the little bugger, ties him up, and hangs him from the ceiling of Fuyuki`s room. They try to figure out what the frog`s deal is and what the strange object he has is. Time passes and the siblings depart for school. The resourceful Keroro Gunso, knowing that his cover has been blown, unties himself and sets out to recover his transmitter before Fuyuki figures it out. The frog lays a trap and ensnares Natsumi when she returns home. As Natsumi dangles helplessly from the ceiling, the creature sets out to probe the young girl, but is stopped just in time by her brother Fuyuki, who seems to have mastered the orb. They tie up the general once again, but Fuyuki accidentally activates the transmitter and a signal is sent back to the invasion forces. Keroro Gunso bargains with the teens, and from then on, the Hinata household slowly becomes a war zone for freeloading alien frogs as more of Keroro Gunso`s team appears on the scene.

Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

Ok, after that summary, I may try it. It must have made an impression for you to make a new thread about it.
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I like what you are doing Damien bringing live back to anime forum.

I just got my internet connection back after two months without it so im itching for some new and my old animes,specially since my connection is 8mb/s which makes my download an anime in about 5 mins :)
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

Brainpiercing wrote:Ok, after that summary, I may try it. It must have made an impression for you to make a new thread about it.
Its a pretty hilarous series imo, has lots of refrences "fanservice" to other stuff.
Libaax wrote:I like what you are doing Damien bringing live back to anime forum.
It surely needs it.

Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

It sure does, i download this anime and will comeback to write what i think about it.
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

Post your impressions here after watching some.

Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Okay i watch this and it was okay and wierd humor. I dont need to watch more cause i have Sunabouza that does this kind humor much better.
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

Well the more odd humor I can get the better, and btw who is subbing sunabozu except neglected? Because I don't know if the group is going to continue subbing the series or not because I heard rumors that they are gonna stop because of the DVDs comming out faster.

Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

No No please not SUNABOUZA, i love him :cry:
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

Comment: Last Sunabouzu from us, since DVDs are out and DVD rippers will probably finish before we do.​ Apologies to the fans.​

Yeah so I will wait for that now. At least I got Gunso.