::Naruto::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

Post by isse-pisse-päron-pung »

Since they said it would take them three days to extract it I guess that if the channeling is interrupted then the powers will still be stored in gaara's body.
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Yeah me too,the powers will reafills it self in Gaara's boyd if they stop the ritual.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Lictor
imanewbie

Post by Lictor »

i can't wait to see the other Bijuu that are scattered around. we have seen 2 so far. the 1 tail and the 9 tail.i am sure the others will kick A$$.
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

They might already have been captured by akatsuki. Funny thing that everything has to do with the number 9. Nine akatsuki members, nine tail monsters even the Anima looking thing that eats monsters got nine eyes :).
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

And notice the way it's got nine eyes, but only two of them have pupils? My guess is that they've only captured two tail-demons, including Gaara's cuddly Shuukaku.
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I just hope this manga doesnt become a monster/demon manga where a Bijuu start coming out from everywhere.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Bijuu for everyone. :lol: I just want to see Itachi throw down. :)
"Context is for Kings"
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I wanna see Itachi becoming shocked by Naruto's new 4th hogake inspired moves :D
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

I don't see Itachi being shocked by anyone at this point. You would have to be pretty emotionless to slew your family dem. :lol:
"Context is for Kings"
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Itachi is a weak misfit who... Well, Kisame pWns him, anyway. :D
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Naruto will get angry 'cause Itachi is the guy who got Sasuke to be like this. So Naruto will rip him apart with the nine tails chakra. :twisted:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Necromancer wrote:Naruto will get angry 'cause Itachi is the guy who got Sasuke to be like this. So Naruto will rip him apart with the nine tails chakra. :twisted:
riight Itachi could stand on par with Jiraiya I doubt Naruto could rip him anything. The only thing that would hold Itachi back is that he has to still give up some of chakara to the "process".
"Context is for Kings"
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I dont think "the process" make him weaker but he will not fight with everything against Naruto cause he wants to catch him not kill him and he thinks that Naruto is a lot weaker than he is. Which is why i think that naruto can shock Itachi with his new moves cause last time Itachi saw him,he was pretty weak.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

With his Sharingan he will be able to see that Naruto is different. Also Itachi isn't stupid enough to underestimate his opponent. If you remember before the whole confrontation he actually dismissed his own power when comparing it to Jiraiya. He thought that the outcome if they had fought would have been the same no matter what. Add that with the fact that they know naruto has been with Jiraiya for the past couple of years I'm sure he would be "surprised".

But that is what we are waiting to see right? ;) Lets go.
"Context is for Kings"
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

I'm thinking that the Itachi standing there is a bunshin or illusion of some kind- if not, either Itachi or Team Narutard will run away real quick- it's too early for a serious confrontation with Itachi.
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

sharkman owns : - )
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

LordMune wrote:I'm thinking that the Itachi standing there is a bunshin or illusion of some kind- if not, either Itachi or Team Narutard will run away real quick- it's too early for a serious confrontation with Itachi.
I'm sure its a shadow clone same with Kisame . Wait well Neji would have reconzed that it was clone. ... hmm *thinks*
"Context is for Kings"
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

No he wouldn't. Sharingan could but not the white eyes :E
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

I don't think they are clones. They said to look out with there real body so I think the clones are at the ritual.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

isse-pisse-päron-pung wrote:No he wouldn't. Sharingan could but not the white eyes :E
Wasn't he able to tell the difference in his fight with Naruto.
"Context is for Kings"
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

He thought he could tell difference, but then Naruto tricked him... heh whatever
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Of course Byuakan can see trough if they are clones or not also "the leader" of the ritual said take care of you real body's when the bunshin is busy with the process. So Itachi and Kisama are the real thing.
Last edited by Libaax on Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

isse-pisse-päron-pung wrote:He thought he could tell difference, but then Naruto tricked him... heh whatever
Naruto tricked him because he got cocky. :lol:
"Context is for Kings"
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Naruto pwned his ass with the nine tails chakra.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Holy shit it seems as though Kakashi seems to have copied Tsukiyomi. Sick but......... Itachi still has that other technique. Though I think he'll fall back and probably concede defeat. I think they are just there to impede the progress of the leaf.
"Context is for Kings"