::Naruto::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

LQ Chapter 257 by Shannaro at http://www.narutofan.com.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Yay, Fighting!

At least we get the fights in the manga instead of the anime.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

"kakashi-san, you couldnt have..."
"well you were careless, but im no slouch either"

what were they talkin about there?
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

It seems Kakashi copied Tsukiyomi. Remember that Itachi looked down before saying that.
"Context is for Kings"
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

wh0a but he prolly cant use it. only a few have ever been able to obtain mangekyou sharingan in the clan, hell i bet sasuke will never be able to obtain it in the entire series
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

Post by isse-pisse-päron-pung »

I wonder who the third person is that can use mangekyou sharingan....
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Eldo wrote:LQ Chapter 257 by Shannaro at http://www.narutofan.com.
Isnt pointless to post a link to narutofan since if you are not a member you cant download naruto manga.

Why not post the dl download link instead of linking to narutofan.
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

isse-pisse-päron-pung wrote:I wonder who the third person is that can use mangekyou sharingan....
I've always assumed the three are

1. Itachi
2. Sasuke
3. Kakashi

anyone with the sharingan has the potential to achieve the mangekyou, but there were probably only a few who knew how, and even fewer willing to go through with it. And now they're all dead, 'cept for the above three.
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

I don't think Kakashi can use Mangekyou Sharingan, 'cause you have to kill your closest friend and his closest friend did not get killed by Kakashi but he gave Kakashi his second eye.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

This have been said thousand times in the manga,you have to have Uchicha blood to be able to get the speciel sharingan and when Itachi talked about that three people who had the specielt sharingan or have the potential to have it he meant peole he knew can get like Sasuke. Kakashi cant even use the normal sharingan without hurting himself so bad that he needs to rest a hole day. The point is that Kakashi isnt the third person.

The third person is probaly someone Itachi is afraid of or else why would he wait for Sasuke so he can test his skills against another Mange Sharingan user.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

zOMG Obito is alive. XD
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Libaax wrote:This have been said thousand times in the manga,you have to have Uchicha blood to be able to get the speciel sharingan and when Itachi talked about that three people who had the specielt sharingan or have the potential to have it he meant peole he knew can get like Sasuke. Kakashi cant even use the normal sharingan without hurting himself so bad that he needs to rest a hole day. The point is that Kakashi isnt the third person.

The third person is probaly someone Itachi is afraid of or else why would he wait for Sasuke so he can test his skills against another Mange Sharingan user.
Good points but I'm sure that Kakashi got Tsukiyomi based off the reaction. I don't know how but he did and I'm sure it won't work the way he wants.
"Context is for Kings"
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

Libaax wrote: The third person is probably someone Itachi is afraid of or else why would he wait for Sasuke so he can test his skills against another Mange Sharingan user.
True, I thought there for a while there was 'someone' within the akatsuki that looked very "sharingan like" but probably not so..

Kakashi might have copied it from Itachi. He said something like "You was careless last time Itachi"
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Don't mistake the technique Tsukiyomi for the Mangekyou Sharingan. Yeah I know that you need Mangekyou Sharingan to do Tsukiyomi but I'm damn sure that he copied by the reaction Isse eluded to.
"Context is for Kings"
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Libaax wrote:
Eldo wrote:LQ Chapter 257 by Shannaro at http://www.narutofan.com.
Isnt pointless to post a link to narutofan since if you are not a member you cant download naruto manga.

Why not post the dl download link instead of linking to narutofan.
Well, membership is for free and it really isn't a hassle to sign up. About 98% of the people who signed up are only after the manga. I am not aware of any other direct downloads, but if you do find one, you can post it and I will update the thread. The only other site I'm aware of is stoptazmo.com, it has many direct downloads and you don't have to sign up for them. But I am not going to give a direct link to the download because the webmaster probably won't appreciate it that. :?

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

They have it as well but they're slower than Narutofan.

http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~rmazores/naruto/
"Context is for Kings"
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

I get all the manga from that site.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Grahf wrote:They have it as well but they're slower than Narutofan.

http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~rmazores/naruto/
Very well then. Someone elso can post the links or I'll make mention of this site again when the next chapter comes out. :wink:

Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

As Grahf said Kakashi might have copied Tsukiyomi but the is the same as bieng able to use it well without hurting yourself.

Eldo:

I just meant that there is other sites that have naruto manga that you dont have to regiser to get it that you can link to like stoptazmo and narutochuushin. But never mind.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

isse-pisse-päron-pung wrote:
True, I thought there for a while there was 'someone' within the akatsuki that looked very "sharingan like" but probably not so..
yeah i know what you talking about, but i dont think they were sharingan, they looked more like the eyes that the chick kurenai has
yupachups
notanewb

Post by yupachups »

LordMune wrote:zOMG Obito is alive. XD
do you think that obito might be really the akatsuki's Boss ?

thx Kwaichang !!

some funny moments :

thx cbebop
i'm Here !!
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

No double posting. I fixed up your post.

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Didnt sasuke say he was gona find another way to get stronger without having to kill naruto.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

He didn't but I think he will. Maybe he will part from Orochimaru and betray him someday, too.
And don't forget Kakashi got Obitos second eye. He would know somehow and Obito was a good guy after all somewhat like naruto.
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

The point was that Sasuke had no desire to be Itachi's puppet. He also had some affections when Naruto started with the soft talk about "Sasuke you are like a brother to me chachaha". That is why he didn't kill Naruto I guess.

Btw would be lame when we see Sasuke, if he would be able to perform a summoning of Manda or whatever.
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x