Berserk Chapter: 271

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

Guts killing Wylde
You win, my good sir.
Farnase almost getting mounted
It would be nice to some some brother incest in that flashback, damn Serpico and his crazy morals.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Next chapter preview:

Now Guts looks like Nightfighter from the Authority.

Can't wait though.

This chapter release would face a bit of a delay, since it's Good Friday when it's released (tomorrow, and it's a holiday). Although I'm an atheist, I'm also a hypocrite, I'll be celebrating the holiday by going drinking and having a good ol' BBQ with friends. Don't worry, by 'delay', I mean you'll get it 4 hours later than usual.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Quest
Tastes like burning!

Post by Quest »

wow we can clearly see the armour's lower jaw break away from its original form.
more control=more change

till guts finally becomes another skullknight.
SONGSAN
imanewbie

Post by SONGSAN »

Don't worry, by 'delay', I mean you'll get it 4 hours later than usual.
Oh dear oh dear make it three and a half could you please please please? :mrgreen:
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

SONGSAN wrote:
Don't worry, by 'delay', I mean you'll get it 4 hours later than usual.
Oh dear oh dear make it three and a half could you please please please? :mrgreen:
No.

The 4 hours is the minimal time of delay, I can only pray that most of you can be patient. 4 hours is the time that I get in and out the quickest time and acting anti-social to my friends. Unfortunately, I have a life.

Thought I mention the delay before any one bitches about why they don't have the chapter yet.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Gundam_Bobcat
Mastered PM

Post by Gundam_Bobcat »

Sweet preview, i cant wait till i see what he really does with the armor.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

wow.... I wonder how tight that helmet is on ??? :P :twisted:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Eldo wrote:Next chapter preview:

Now Guts looks like Nightfighter from the Authority.

Can't wait though.

This chapter release would face a bit of a delay, since it's Good Friday when it's released (tomorrow, and it's a holiday). Although I'm an atheist, I'm also a hypocrite, I'll be celebrating the holiday by going drinking and having a good ol' BBQ with friends. Don't worry, by 'delay', I mean you'll get it 4 hours later than usual.

I thought that exactly when i saw this new look. He looks alot like Midnighter.

I must say i look forward to Midnighter own series, im a Ennis fanboy and i liked Midnighter in Authority Kev.
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

The next chapter should be really good. I'm looking forward to seeing how they kill that Kushan sorcerer.
yupachups
notanewb

Post by yupachups »

DarkenRahlX wrote:I don't know; I don't Miura would have done close ups on the wound if it wasn't major...that and the fact that blood is gushing out of his mouth and falling out of the hole of a suit of armor... I think it's pretty serious.

I mean, I hope Miura didn't devote 5 panels to just showing his wound just to have Guts shrug it off afterwards.
i THINK that about the close up on guts' wound was just a hint : now that he mastered the armor, he can make it heal his wound (thanks to Shierke)
If so, this could be very interesting !
i'm Here !!
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Libaxx wrote:I thought that exactly when i saw this new look. He looks alot like Midnighter.

I must say i look forward to Midnighter own series, im a Ennis fanboy and i liked Midnighter in Authority Kev.
Midnighter huh.... I dont know about that one :?

Ofcourse I would never compare Guts to a gay super hero no matter how much they look a like :P :twisted:
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Hey! no gay bashing.

He is pretty cool and looks like Guts in the preview.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Just so you know, the raw we have in our possession is VERY LOW QUALITY, I think that's the one that's circulating the net right now. Unless someone has a better quality source, I'm not considering touching this right now.

Wandering_Mystic
n00b Smasher

Post by Wandering_Mystic »

Yes, and there are chunks I can't read because either the resolution is too low or it was cut off in the actual scan. I do know one cool thing about the magician now though, but I guess I shouldn't spoil
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Wandering_Mystic wrote:I do know one cool thing about the magician now though, but I guess I shouldn't spoil
Mystic told me about this, and goddamn, my jaw is still hanging open.

Unfortunately, both of us can't properly work on the chapter without better quality scans.

Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Wandering_Mystic wrote:I do know one cool thing about the magician now though, but I guess I shouldn't spoil
He's an apostle?

Because that'd be super cool, albeit not really jaw-dropping.

Quest
Tastes like burning!

Post by Quest »

Femto wrote:
He's an apostle?

Because that'd be super cool, albeit not really jaw-dropping.

he is kushan isnt he?
they are opposed to griffith and his hawks.

he is guts' father!
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Quest wrote:he is kushan isnt he?
they are opposed to griffith and his hawks.
True, but isn't the Kushan King apostle-ish as well?

I realized that Caska's brand didn't bleed either, but maybe they're too far.

We probably couldn't tell with Guts because of his armor.

Now that I think about it, he probably isn't an apostle.

Damn you Mystic for making the wait all the more excruciating!
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

It's actually 'damn the raws for being so bad' that's making us wait.

Mystic drew the bait on us though, but we won't let the cat out of the bag so easily.

Donate to Mindwerks if you want raws. Bwahahaha.

SONGSAN
imanewbie

Post by SONGSAN »

LOL can't donate i've been living a credit cards free life for a while now. have to keep seeding the torrent instead. anyway, let's try the sorceror's riddle at least to kill time...

maybe he own something so powerful that will benefit Gutz greatly after he take him down? some item concerning transportation? see, after taming the armour, what's still missing is a flying horse like SK's or the equivalent.

wow it's gonna be a long wait...
Quest
Tastes like burning!

Post by Quest »

most probably, the mage is related to one of the characters or share a past with one of them.
Nonni
imanewbie

Post by Nonni »

Haha
The 4 hours is the minimal time of delay, I can only pray that most of you can be patient. 4 hours is the time that I get in and out the quickest time and acting anti-social to my friends. Unfortunately, I have a life.
Well, it doesn't matter to me atleast since you have to wait a couple of weeks until the next chapter is released so a couple of days should not be of bother.

But about Guts now being able to control something of his armor I'm not quite sure he can do that.
He seems to be more in control but then again he isn't in his "Hate-Griffith-kill-everything" mode.

The thing I'm really interested to see if wether Guts appearance has changed since he went berserk again. We could always see a little changes in his appearance before (his hair, stop seeing certain colours etc), wondering how it will be now.

This chapter will be rather interesting :D
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

The delay is now indefinite, due to the incredibly low quality raw that was released. As soon as a better quality raw arises, I'll get right on it like a 10 cent whore.

Until then, I can only hope that you can be patient. Don't start riots or send me any hate mail.

Gundam_Bobcat
Mastered PM

Post by Gundam_Bobcat »

Ok, I'll put away my torches and signs.

Rioting is so much fun.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

April 26 1992 there was a roit on the streets tell me where were you. You were sitting home watching your TV, while I was praticipating in some Anarchy.... roits on the streets of Dillingham, roits on the streets of New York City... going to let it burn, going to let it burn, going to let it burnnnnn :twisted:

Had to write that.... would you like me to mix resses peanut butter cup with you spam and eggs?

That too :twisted: