Site Questions

Evil-Genius' latest information on its current projects: Angel Heart, Biomega, Watanabe, and Zetman.

Moderator: EG Members

damac2k2
imanewbie

Site Questions

Post by damac2k2 »

I live the new forum the EG has. I have a few questions though. I know the site is down, and you have a alternate place to get torrents for the manga, but I can't get to that site. Is that site down too? If so that would explain why I can't download the torrents either. I know I could use mIRC but my school has a pain in the ass firewall that is blocking the program. I know, it sucks. But will the torrents be able to be downloaded anytime soon? I would like the torrents for FMA Vol 9-10 and Ten Ten ch79+.
The answer is yes. I do have more anime than you. Ha Ha!
damac2k2
imanewbie

Post by damac2k2 »

I registered and I can get to the site, but how big are the torrents? When I dl-ed the torrents they were like 4kb. Aren't they a little bit bigger than that? When the torrent window opens, it won't connect even though I can see seeds.
Malvado
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Malvado »

Torrent files are small it's just the files you download when you open the torrent are big.
damac2k2
imanewbie

Post by damac2k2 »

I know that the torrents are small compared to the files that are in them. When I try to dl the torrents, they don't work because I didn't get the full download of the torrent. For example if the torrent is 12kb, the size of the torrent I dl-ed is 4kb. Even when I try to dl the torrents with a dl manager, I get the message "connection failed."
damac2k2
imanewbie

Post by damac2k2 »

damac2k2 wrote:I know that the torrents are small compared to the files that are in them. When I try to dl the torrents, they don't work because I didn't get the full download of the torrent. For example if the torrent is 12kb, the size of the torrent I dl-ed is 4kb. Even when I try to dl the torrents with a dl manager, I get the message "connection failed."
When I try to right click and 'save target as', I get the message: A connection with the server could not be established.
zokie
Mastered PM

Post by zokie »

ehh how do i change the part that sais"imanewbie" above the picture under the name? :oops:

thx on beforehand 8)
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
(i just could't resist)
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

you can't! mwah hahahah.

note: post count related titles. post more, title changes.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

That's right, you can't! *Laughs maniacally* If you're lucky, you might get to be a sacrifice before to long. That is, if the integration takes place soon enough. Anyway, please don't spam the forums just to raise your title. It won't make you any cooler. Oh, welcome to Evil/Genius. :P

Quality over Quantity.
zokie
Mastered PM

Post by zokie »

ok... i though it was just to convinient that Starnum would be "elven king" and then looking at his picture that it is an elven king.....or prince.... or soldier... or paladin or whatever it is
(\__/)
(i just could't resist)
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

So what's your point? My avatar is of Starnum Lander, the elven king. He is a character I created. It's really just an edited pic of Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII. I have a special title, because I'm kind of a part of the staff, at least a little bit. :P
zokie
Mastered PM

Post by zokie »

aha....
well i noticed it was a modded pic of sephiroth, but i stilll thought that your post-count-name-thingy was to conviniet like u had decided it yourself
(\__/)
(i just could't resist)
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Ah, you're a quick one. :P

*Whispers* I did pick it myself. ;)