Ch 250

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I hardly think he has an enitre army at his command inside of his manor.. And serpico would be able , in my oppinion, to take like maybe 50 guys.
Last edited by Buzkashi on Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
|||||||
Mastered PM

Post by ||||||| »

I believe Serpico is more of a duelist than a warrior, it should be possible to overwhelm him with numbers. guts cannot be defeated with numbers alone, there has to be a strong opponent. for both of them there would surely be a need for many opponents. however there is still the problem of protecting farnese, even if they could handle their enemys they probably would have problems stoping the enemy from capturing farnese.

if they can take on that many opponents, shouldn't they be called a army by now? ;-)
Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.

Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Well Guts alone can be called a army, the guy beat 100 men alone long time ago when he wasnt as strong as now and didnt have the beserker armor.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

I doubt Guts would get involved in this. There will only be a small number of people and all well within the power of Serpico, and that is if there isn't even a fight. I think the reason we haven't seen Guts fight in a while is he hasn't needed too, so he is taking it easier, partly cuase of the fact he needs the rest and partly because he doesn't want to go berserk on the whole town. But when the town is destroyed in the image, I have a feeling Guts will be berserk and in the heart of it. So I feel very soon there will be on hell of an intense battle, where all are wishes will be answered and Guts will kick some major ass.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I hope that happens soon i want to see him kick ass again,hopefully against one of those apostel knights that work for Griffith since they are about the only ones that can hurt him right now.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I seriously doubt Farnese is going to kill herself though.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Hey i strongly doubted that that fool in The Dead Poets Society was gona kill himself too but whattya know he did.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yes, but you see, my doubting power is far superior to yours. :P
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

So you say..
Gaiseric
Tastes like burning!

Post by Gaiseric »

I doubt Gutts has anything to do with the carnage that Schierke saw. It will probably be done by Ganishka and his daka army trying to get Charlotte back from Griffith(who is in the area, since Sonia is there).
Last edited by Gaiseric on Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Either that or they're just continuing their rampage through Midland.

Good work! Well then, in that case. *Snaps fingers* (Don't try to figure it out, it's an inside thing.)
Last edited by Starnum on Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Was somewhat forgetting about Kushan. It probably will be them, in fact it woudl be intersting if Guts gets involved in the fight as well as the Band of the Hawk. Coudl make for some very interesting series of chapters.
J2 Cool
notanewb

Post by J2 Cool »

Arresty wrote:Was somewhat forgetting about Kushan. It probably will be them, in fact it woudl be intersting if Guts gets involved in the fight as well as the Band of the Hawk. Coudl make for some very interesting series of chapters.
I'd looooove that. To see Griffith's forces weakened by someone for the first time in this new age. I can dream eh? :twisted:
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yes, that would indeed be some cool shit to see.
Action Hank
imanewbie

Post by Action Hank »

You guys have really surpased BOH in quality now. And you're not as pretentious and awful.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Why thank you sir. We're glad you see it that way. ;)

(Heh, I'm doing PR now. I should get a cookie or something.)
Gaiseric
Tastes like burning!

Post by Gaiseric »

...whats BOH?
"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then
blames them for his own mistakes." - Gene Roddenberry
Evanidus
"Natural" Genius

Post by Evanidus »

Gaiseric wrote:...whats BOH?
Band Of the "Hawks" I'd guess.. so hawks

If not, dunno ;)
Action Hank
imanewbie

Post by Action Hank »

Yeah. Hawks.
Draelnar
imanewbie

BOH

Post by Draelnar »

Yep Band of the hawks was the first translation grp to translate Berserk manga i believe...i think they stopped at vol 26 tho if im correct :|
Wisdom is knowing that you know nothing - Socrates

There is nothing to fear than fear itself - F. D. Roosevelt

What is greater than God, More evil than the devil, The poor have it,
The rich don't need it, And if you eat it, you'll die?
Kenshink
imanewbie

Post by Kenshink »

Gaiseric wrote:I doubt Gutts has anything to do with the carnage that Schierke saw. It will probably be done by Ganishka and his daka army trying to get Charlotte back from Griffith(who is in the area, since Sonia is there).
What Carnage did Schierke see? What are yout alking about can you give me a volume or chapter number please.
Evanidus
"Natural" Genius

Re: BOH

Post by Evanidus »

Draelnar wrote:Yep Band of the hawks was the first translation grp to translate Berserk manga i believe...i think they stopped at vol 26 tho if im correct :|
They released vol27 about a year after we did.

Last I checked, they didn't touch 28 yet -- they might soon though.. since the volume should be around soon if not already (I'm not really following those things)

They don't use magazine scans like we do I think so... (but well, didn't check their vol27).

In the end, their vol28 will prolly be 1 year after ours again.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Kenshink wrote:
Gaiseric wrote:I doubt Gutts has anything to do with the carnage that Schierke saw. It will probably be done by Ganishka and his daka army trying to get Charlotte back from Griffith(who is in the area, since Sonia is there).
What Carnage did Schierke see? What are yout alking about can you give me a volume or chapter number please.
After the Pirate fight In ch249 ( i think) She sends her a vision of the city in ruins and says "get out as fast as you can" or something of the sorts.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Buzkashi wrote:
Kenshink wrote:
After the Pirate fight In ch249 ( i think) She sends her a vision of the city in ruins and says "get out as fast as you can" or something of the sorts.
Yeah, pretty much.
Kenshink
imanewbie

Post by Kenshink »

Stupid theory, but when I first saw that girl who Schierke was talking too in chap249 I thought she was that fake fairy girl (forget her name, she was young and an apostle).. I don't know why, she juts looked a little similar and she seemed to know alot.