Tough

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I have been on many groups forums, generally its much easier to find editors than trans cause everyone can learn editing but to learn japanese isnt easy.

Once a couple of years ago a guy i knew in another forum he knew editing and i was just about to learn it and we were about to form a fighting manga group doing mangas like Shura No Mon and Baki but the translator who was friend of his bailed out on us. So it was very close i was in a group right now.

I could learn to do edit and join some group but now i dont have as much as i did before college and all.

Once i get more used to college life and get more free time i plan to master photoshop and everything and join groups that are does fight mangas like Baki,Change Guy,Tough,Shura etc

Cause as you say it annoys the hell outta of me seeing ten versions of naruto newest chapter while their are alot good mangas that we dont get to read cause they arent shonen. Specially fight mangas are discriminated against.

I read very few mangas cause of that. The mangas i like are done by people that need help with editors,translators etc Like CG the poor editor is totaly alone on it.
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

It's true for newly established group. Hell we have a hard time here at EG to hold translators.

We have a guide to editing made by Laik, you should pick it up, it's very helpful. Doesn't go into cloning details and stuffs, but it goes over levelling and stroked text, which is most of the time enough. THere's also a tons of other guides here and there, I'll upload the one I used if you are interested. It was a great guide.