Sig/Avatar ratings... ~Version 2.0~

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

Aetherfukz
Tastes like burning!

Re: Sig/Avatar ratings... ~Version 2.0~

Post by Aetherfukz »

Hmm, with all the craze about new avatars going on, I figured I'd get a new one also, been using that Urahara one for ages I think.

So, Guts it is, what if HE used the behelit and became a god hand.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I think if he could somehow use the behelit, which he can't, that he'd transform into something more akin to the feral dog beast we've seen in his delusions.
FightClub
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by FightClub »

I didn't distinguish your current avatar as Vegito, or whatever, I merely thought it was Goku. Anyway I changed my avatar to Brolly, and if you've ever seen the movies his dialogue consist nothing more than him saying "Kakarot" over, and over, and over, and over.
Rolos wrote:-He was born from a corpse? Has been killing (or assisting in the process) people ever since he was 5? Hahahaa...talk about having a shitty life. Its hilarious because he's not me.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Nope, it's Vegito, notice the earrings and Vegeta like expression. ;)

So you were making a crack at me, with the Cockerot thing? That's kind of how it seemed to me. Well whatever, I try not to be a dick. I'd like to think that if Starnum fused with Goku he'd have a cooler name than Cockerot, lol. Nah, I know he would. Personally I like using his saiyan name and then we could be Starnot (Mainly I like it because I'm a Slipknot fan). So we could even make it Starknot. It's a possible fusion too, because the character Starnum has hyperbolic powers as well. Starknot would be stronger than Vegito. My strongest incarnation of Starnum is stronger than SSJ3 Goku, for example. Also, if we fused using the dance, then we'd be Gonum I suppose, since Goku was more prevalent in the Fusion Dance fusion with Vegeta. Anyway, that's neither here nor there. I'm just subjecting your minds to these outrageous concepts of my super powerful fictional role-playing character Starnum, fusing with DBZ characters, since some of you seem to want to joke about it. Now you must suffer as I come up with my own ridiculous concepts. I wasn't even thinking of Starnum fusing with Goku, I just meant I turned my Vegeta avatar into Vegito. Starknot would crush all who oppose him! Respect the name! XD

Anyway, yes, I've seen all 13 movies. Brolly is the best movie character, IMO. He's still no match for Vegito or Starknot though. Oh yeah, and Brolly does have a couple of other lines besides just screaming "Kakarotto!" He can speak like a normal person, he just doesn't do it very often, especially when he's transformed. I still like the part where Piccolo calls him a monster, and he says, "Monster? No, I'm the devil." :smoken:
FightClub

Post by FightClub »

Brolly's my favorite too, Vegeta would be second. I've always thought of Brolly as the down syndrome Saiya-jin who doesn't know his own strength, and well, always got one hell of a laugh out of watching his movies in that perspective. It always seems to strike pretty true. Starknot's a pretty cool p&p type name, but if we were laying down saiyan names for people I'd have to label Herald as Snowball, whatever the Japanese is for that.
Rolos wrote:-He was born from a corpse? Has been killing (or assisting in the process) people ever since he was 5? Hahahaa...talk about having a shitty life. Its hilarious because he's not me.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Well actually Vegeta is my favorite, but I always did like Brolly too, despite the fact that he was a movie character. However, my second favorite would have to be Mirai Trunks. Brolly would come somewhere shortly after that. He does act kind of slow though doesn't he? I guess listening to Goku's constant colic crying as a baby drove him insane. That's why his ki is green, it's psycho energy! Heh, well he doesn't talk much, and when Goku is around he goes ape-shit crazy. Well actually Paragus had to put that collar on him just to keep him contained. He destroyed an entire galaxy while Goku was still off as a kid in Dragon Ball. He's definitely got that crazy retard strength. His bulky form, which comes before an Ascended Saiyan (SSJ2), is as powerful as an SSJ2.

Well I meant Starknot as a fusion name between Starnum and Kakarot, but I'm glad you like it. I think it sounds cool for some reason, and with the "k" it's two words fused together, so it's like a play on words too. It's kind of a stretch for a fusion name though. Starnot would be more likely, but I just like spelling it with the "k". Like I said before, it could be Starku as well, but I have a tendency to call him Kakarot, as a Vegeta fan. You know, I've been thinking about it, and you can't really apply much logic to fusion names. You'd think the best formula would be to use the first sylable from one person's name and the last of the other's. However, with Vegito, he only uses one letter from Kakarot's name, lol. I thought you shouldn't use all of someone's name in a fusion name, but then we've got Gotenks, which has all of Goten's name in it. Those are both canon fusion names too. So what I decided, was ultimately it just comes down to whatever the fusion first comes up with. Since Vegeta's personality seems to be dominate in the Vegito fusion, he used mainly his own name, and only the last letter of the Japanese version of Goku's Saiyan name, lol. Heh, but Gotenks has all of Goten's name, but he seems to act more like Trunks, IMO. So you really never know what a fusion will name itself.
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

so if you were the mainly dominate one, you might name yourself Starnuto. With the english pronunciation being Starnut.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Uh, if I was fusing with Naruto, sure, lol. I'd rather fuse with Jiraiya though. Then we could become Stariya!

Well there's no "u" in Kakarotto, so I would have to say, no. I may be Starnutz but Starnuto sounds like a fusion between Starnum and Naruto. :P
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

DrPepperPro + Goku
GoPepperPro, DrPeppeku

DrPepperPro + Vegeta
DrPegeta, VegepperPro,

DrPepperPro + Napa
DrPapa

Yes I'm bored.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

:lol:

Okay, I got a kick out of that.

:PLUS1:

I like GoPepperPro & DrPapa. Though I must warn against fusing with Napa, he's a weakling and it would be a waste of a fusion. :P
FightClub

Post by FightClub »

BraClub= A club for womens undergarments
ChiFight= Tit fight
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

Speaking of that, I found it hilarious whenever a DB character was introduced with names that are just like clothes or food.
Aetherfukz
Tastes like burning!

Post by Aetherfukz »

Too much dragonball here. Gotta fumo fumo stomp them all!
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

You can't stop it!!!
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

FightClub wrote:BraClub= A club for womens undergarments
ChiFight= Tit fight
Heheheh :)
DrPepperPro wrote:Speaking of that, I found it hilarious whenever a DB character was introduced with names that are just like clothes or food.
Yeah, they do it in DBZ a lot too. I mean look at Trunks, poor guy is named after swimwear. :P
War Machine wrote:You can't stop it!!!
:twisted: Mwuhahahahaha! Soon the DBZ avatars shall rise up and summon the Eternal Dragon. Then we can wish for all the panties we want!!
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

I always thought that fusion was kinda funny; I never really got into it because my favorite character (Gohan) never did it. I wonder who he'd fuse with though, doesn't really seem like there's a match for him out there. Maybe with Mirai no Trunks, but that wouldn't work because he's off in the future rebuilding the future and whatnot. Sidetrack, anyone notice how that chunk of DBZ seemed a lot like the Terminator? Anyways, DrPepperPro, that little fusion boredom was great. And DBZ isn't the only anime out there to name everything off of food and clothing, Sorcerer Hunters is really bad for that. Hell, the five main characters (you know how generic animes always have 5 in a group wandering around) are all named after cake. At least DBZ doesn't have a character named Big Momma, whose name is said in reverence to boot. And to finish off my ADD post, I was going to put a DBZ avatar, but Wizards seemed more interesting at the time, but then I went and bought season 6 and remembered how cool I first found Gohan's SS2 transformation.
Audentis Fortuna Juvet - Virgil
Aetherfukz
Tastes like burning!

Post by Aetherfukz »

War Machine wrote:You can't stop it!!!
IMHO, all the Saiyajins can rot in hell. Piccolo always was the man (or rather namekjin?). Badass and the best character out of the whole dragonball universe.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Piccolo is definitely one cool ass dude. One of my favorite characters from the show. However, I still love the Saiyans. It's okay that you're a Saiyan hater, there are plenty of you out there. You can't argue that they're all the same though, hot-headed and arrogant. We've seen enough Saiyans to know they come in all types. That's why Trunks is my second favorite, because he's so damn cool (I love the sword), and unlike his dad he's able to put his pride aside at times and actually think logically. Then there's Gohan, he's a kind-hearted brainiac. People hate on the Saiyans just because Dragon Ball turned into Saiyan Ball Z. They're hated on because they got mad game and they're the strongest warriors in the universe. It's fine, I understand. XD
FightClub

Post by FightClub »

Aetherfukz wrote:IMHO, all the Saiyajins can rot in hell. Piccolo always was the man (or rather namekjin?). Badass and the best character out of the whole dragonball universe.
The man? Piccolo is a-sexual, and shits out eggs, that is the least masculine thing you can be.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Heh, that is true. Namekians are a-sexual, and they only drink water. I see no reason for them to have genitalia or an anus. They spit the eggs up, but I knew what he meant.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Awesome.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Femto wrote:Awesome.
Truthiness!
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Buzkashi wrote:I'm pretty sure I have the best AV on the forum.
Definitely.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

It doesn't count if you agree with yourself. :lol:

I do really like your av for what it's worth though. ;)
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

War Machine wrote:I disagree with the Buzkashis.
Yes, most definitely.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel