World of Warcraft

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

Malvado
Crusher of Dreams

Re: World of Warcraft

Post by Malvado »

I still only want Naga's as a playable Horde race.
luciferian
Mastered PM

Post by luciferian »

lol

Id actually see a new faction come in there just for that. Course it would be called the Illdari or something around those lines. It would include Naga, Satyr, Broken, Fel Orc, and Sunfury Elves (another rip off elf looking exactly like blood elves) =D
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

Im so glad I stopped playing the game shortly after burning crusade came out :D
To begin once again with green items better then the epic ones just want you to cry, however its actually a pretty good time to start playing again if you want to.... Or is it.

\"No Sane man will dance.\"
-- Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)
luciferian
Mastered PM

Post by luciferian »

DONT
It sucks out ur soul and makes u a mindless zombie only fit to one thing, play WoW
dialdfordesi
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by dialdfordesi »

Loeviz wrote:Im so glad I stopped playing the game shortly after burning crusade came out :D
To begin once again with green items better then the epic ones just want you to cry, however its actually a pretty good time to start playing again if you want to.... Or is it.
Man, I feel the same way. Once I heard of Rise of the Lich King, I stopped my account.
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
Shisho
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by Shisho »

Disappearing from Google indexes...
Last edited by Shisho on Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

Hehe, well I didnt really play it for the items. Just to make progress.
I got really pissed when Burning crusade came just a little while after Naxx opened their doors.
no one wanted to raid Naxx pre BC because it wasnt worth it.
I wanted to whack away in there among a few others from my guild but we didnt have 40.
Well well, Im just waiting for Age of Conan now, if it ever gets out :P

\"No Sane man will dance.\"
-- Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Updates...

Sisters of Elune (RP-PvE) Alliance:
*Tredegar 70 Human/Warrior
*Arland 70 Human/Paladin
*Runedarkmyst 70 NE/Druid
*Davidson 70 Dwarf/Priest
*BrotherBrick 69 Dwarf/Rogue
*Azandir 68 Human/Priest
*Judeau 70 NE/Warrior

Jaedenar (PvP) Horde:
*Shisho 70 BE/Warlock
*Fauker 70 BE/Paladin

Seems to be getting bigger and bigger on SoE, making a come-backup.

I'm working to get attuned for Kara, but still need to get to 70 first and monies for flying mount.
dialdfordesi

Post by dialdfordesi »

psi29a wrote:I'm working to get attuned for Kara, but still need to get to 70 first and monies for flying mount.
Have fun with BM. As long as you have a group that knows what they're doing it's pie. However if your server's anything like Garithos, the quality players are rare.
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
luciferian
Mastered PM

Post by luciferian »

Hi... I have an addiction... if I didnt say that, I would be in denial, but, I have been Drug Free for the last 2 weeks... WoW is not controlling me anymore... =D

anyway, yea, when I play, IM just a pvp on either thunderlord or chogall
Shisho
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by Shisho »

Disappearing from Google indexes...
Last edited by Shisho on Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Yeah, i would like to play more but time and circumstance is almost perpetually against me. Still, I get on from time to time because of family. ;)
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=53953

Fan-made video by Martin Falch that I think is worth watching. A synopsis wouldn't do it very much justice, all I can say is it's an epic.
Last edited by Artezul on Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Don't you get it yet?! If she's beautiful, you'll die instantly!!" Chopper
Aetherfukz
Tastes like burning!

Post by Aetherfukz »

I'm finally clean of WoW since more than 3 month now. My guild was farming Karazhan and killing Gruul successfully but the progress in the other "real" 25man raids was aweful. We couldn't get 25 members to join most of the time, and wiped like 10 times at the first mob in Tempest Keep on our first raid there. People were more concerned with getting free epixx than trying to help the raid progress which I just hated.

Tryed out the Test Realm a few days ago which reminded me of all the things I now loathe about WoW...

[/rant]

Edit: That video sure is completely awesome. Probably the best Machinima I've seen, tied with Return. But it too reminded me of something: I hate that there were only like 10 roleplayers even on the RP-Servers and everyone in Orgrimmar was lolling around, jumping, or talking about other reallife business in the say-chat, which completely destroyed the atmosphere for me.

I'm putting all my hopes in Age of Conan now.
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

Nothing is perfect. In some of the line-ups there were a couple naked people splotched around the army. Just consider them lol-bloopers.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

that video was epic...
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

:lol:
dialdfordesi

Post by dialdfordesi »

Oh my God, I'm picking up WoW again. I hate yet love the game for some odd reason.
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
Aetherfukz
Tastes like burning!

Post by Aetherfukz »

Some friends of mine that played all the time with me (and stopped pretty much at the same time because we all got bored to hell) started leveling their level ~30 characters to level 39 and equip them like shit so they can have fun pvping. Anyway I had a druid at 28 so decided to level a few hours with them when I was bored on sunday, but after they logged of and still were like 2-3 levels above me I couldn't be arsed anymore. Luckily I still got a level 39 warlock waiting to kick ass in pvp (which still is fun on a lower level).
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I'm playing again some. Catch me on the Shadowsong server most likely. ;)
dialdfordesi

Post by dialdfordesi »

Is anybody here rocking some serious epics? I finally scrounged some gear from Karazhan and Gruul's, and the guild I'm with is moving onto Serpentshrine Cavern and The Eye.
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
Aetherfukz
Tastes like burning!

Post by Aetherfukz »

When I still played (half a year ago now) I had a Troll Rogue (most stylish race ever) main and Undead Priest alt (was Priest main Rogue alt before burning crusade). Anyway I had everything from Kara, Gruul and Mag on my rogue, plus some epics from the first half bosses in Serpentshrine and The Eye. The trinket from Gruul whatever it was called was beyond awesome until they nerfed it.

But then I completely lost the interest in raiding and therefore WoW in general (never was a big PvPer and what's more to do than raid in endgame?). But I still remember the awesome boost I got when I switched from daggers to the Spiteblade from Netherspite in Kara. With daggers I was in the top 5 damage meters, after I switched to sword combat I was never again challenged for the first damage spot :D

Oh and anyway, the joy of warriors in the arena: How I loathed them. They were everything a rogue wanted to be in the arena (although off warriors still couldn't beat me in PvE damage):

Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I don't know, I enjoy the whole game, not just the end-game. Ugh, my main is still only lvl 64 (almost 65) though.
Aetherfukz
Tastes like burning!

Post by Aetherfukz »

Well I really enjoyed leveling too. Outlands was awesome. But after I got my rogue and priest to 70 all I did was raiding and the occasional arena, mainly to get the best offhand item in the game before Black Temple for my rogue. Anyway the 5man instances while all nice, get very repetitive after you browse through them the 100th time, and heroic mode is pretty much undoable with random pickup groups, and guilds usually just want to raid because the raid loot is better anyway.

I had 6 or 7 twink of all classes, but none of them got past level 30. While leveing is fun and all, if you have to trab through the barrens for the Xteenst time it isn't much fun anymore.

Anyway good if you still enjoy the game. I am not off the whole MMORPG train either. Can't wait for Age of Conan to come out, that game will kick so much ass :D
dialdfordesi

Post by dialdfordesi »

Heroics really aren't that bad, you just need people with the good gear. I guess Spinebreaker's nice like that. I think I keep coming back to WoW just because I can use it to keep in touch with friends while passing the time in a fun way. It also doesn't hurt to cause trouble in the trade channel and shoot the shit on vent.
Trust me, I'm a doctor!