Congradulations to EG & Mindwerks!

Evil-Genius' latest information on its current projects: Angel Heart, Biomega, Watanabe, and Zetman.

Moderator: EG Members

psi29a
Godo

Congradulations to EG & [Evil_Genius]!

Post by psi29a »

It is official, as of 23:15 EDT on 20050122 the 1 millionth visit to the http://www.evil-genius.us/forums/ was reached.

Below are stats collected about the forums. Information included is about the amount of data requested and sent from the webserver. The graphs indicate what hours the forums are most active and what countries (domains) actually visit the most.

Dates:
Started 10th of January at 20:00 EDT.
Only 11 total days of operation.

Input/Output:
I/O - Average 10KBytes/sec
I/O - MAX 50KBytes/sec
KBytes per Day - Average: 489897 (489 Megabytes)
KBytes per Day - MAX: 652338 (652 Megabytes)

Grand Total: 6368661 KBytes (6 Gigabytes)

Pages served:
Hits per Hour - Average: 3266
Hits per Hour - MAX: 9345

Hits per Day - Average: 78390
Hits per Day - MAX: 112126

Graphs:

Congradulations everyone! :D
Last edited by psi29a on Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Malvado
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Malvado »

...very good i suppose. Can't read a damn thing.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Malvado: that isn't very helpfull, explain why you can't read a damn thing... I can't fix it unless you explain it better.
Evanidus
"Natural" Genius

Post by Evanidus »

psi29a wrote:Malvado: that isn't very helpfull, explain why you can't read a damn thing... I can't fix it unless you explain it better.
I think he means that it's too complicated for him maybe?
Malvado
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Malvado »

Yeah that's it.

the last graph shows where most of the people are from, correct? First graph shows "hourly usage" i'm guessing it means how long people are on but i don't understand. "pages served" I don't understand at all. "input/output" I'm guessing is connection and lag problems or download speed?? and i understand "Dates" clearly. that's all i'm trying to say sorry if it came off offensive.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Wow, and they let you people use a computer? *grin* jking

Hourly usage is the amount of connections per hour in a 24 hour cycle. This is a total of all the connections made since the founding of the forums here on mindwerks.net

Pages served means the number of web-pages served to people. Everytime you hit refresh, that is request for a web-page, when you click on a link in the forums, that is a request for a web-page. Basically, any time you see that the web-page changes in some manor and not due to you scrolling means a request was made to the webserver.

Input/Output is exactly as it is defined by websters dictionary. Input is the amount of information going into the webserver and output is the amount of information going out of the webserver. Combined those two together, and you get a total amount throughput on the server. This means over a measurement of time, say 1 day, the amount of information SENT out over the Internet is 489 Megabytes. That is per day. All of that is text (HTML, CSS, little pictures), not manga, not anime, not movies or jumbo files.

Hope that helps, I didn't mean to come off angery. I just would like to see more intelligent questions... I'm here to help, and I can only help if I understand what the problems are, CLEARLY. :D I need a point of reference. Thanks much -- psi29a
Malvado
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Malvado »

psi29a wrote:Wow, and they let you people use a computer? *grin* jking
yeah it's all about microsoft word!
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

WIppeeee!!
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Congrats EG and Mindwerks! Just can't believe only a measly 3% is from Australia....

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Evanidus
"Natural" Genius

Post by Evanidus »

Eldo wrote:Congrats EG and Mindwerks! Just can't believe only a measly 3% is from Australia....
and.. 5% for canada!?

That's.. impossible!

*clicks left and right without reason to raise that ratio*