What to expect in Elfhelm?

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Kêthêrîc
This is my new home

Post by Kêthêrîc »

i'm pretty sure griffith will kill the elf king since he killed the old witch. he doesn't want any magic users fucking up his new found power. :o
NINJ4
Mastered PM

Post by NINJ4 »

Well - we know that Griffith will at least *try* to do that, but if the Elf King lives up to his rumor of being oh-so-mighty then at the same time, it wouldn't make so much sense to have Griffith so easily dispose the Elf King *sighs*

Yah, I am with Arresty on this one - we still have to see the city burn, then they have to get a ship.

As for getting to Elf Heim - it has to be a ship... unless (going into stupid theory mode) SK shows up, cuts a dimensional rift to Elf Heim and they all walk through!
RUDNICKI'S NOBEL PRINCIPLE
"Only someone who understands something absolutely can explain it so no one else can understand it."
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Well, the Elf King may not even be as mighty as Puck makes him out to be. I mean, we are taking Puck’s word here. However, even if he is, Griffith can probably still take him. I’m not saying it would be easy, but Griffith is the Overlord of The God Hand after all.
NINJ4
Mastered PM

Post by NINJ4 »

Actually, Puck didn't really *know* about the Elf King until after Schrieke revealed all that stuff - he is a chestnut right :D ?

As for overlord of the GodHand... I guess so - seems odd though don't it? Griffith just joined the club and like he is made to be so much more powerful then Void and all - (I mean he even got a body, as opposed to floating around near the abyss or whatever)
RUDNICKI'S NOBEL PRINCIPLE
"Only someone who understands something absolutely can explain it so no one else can understand it."
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

NINJ4 wrote:As for overlord of the GodHand... I guess so - seems odd though don't it? Griffith just joined the club and like he is made to be so much more powerful then Void and all - (I mean he even got a body, as opposed to floating around near the abyss or whatever)
Don't remember where I read it but I have the feeling that Griffith is the overlord now, was thinking it may have just been a feeling, but if Starnum says its so then it is so. Now as for getting the body, I think each God Hand member gets a body at some point, I think right after they become a member of the God Hand. But that too I think was just a feeling I got from somewhere, not sure if it was written down somewhere. I think it was though, something about how it could only happen once every so often or something. But I think each of them has gone back to the world once or something.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Well, Slan did say 'had been a long time since I inhabited a body' so at some time, they probably did have bodies.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Eldo wrote:Well, Slan did say 'had been a long time since I inhabited a body' so at some time, they probably did have bodies.
Well they were all human once so they all had a body at one time, but I was more referring to after they become members of the God Hand.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I think she was referring to after becoming the God Hand, not before when they were human. Slan said that when she used the troll's intestines as a host. So, I'm betting that she did have a 'body' just like Griffith.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

I am an idiot. For some reason earlier I think I misread your post. Makes sense to me now. I would think you are right, though, I believe she is talking about since being a God Hand.

Me = Idiot :shock:
Balor645
imanewbie

Post by Balor645 »

Anybody perhaps think that Puck could be the elf king and has kept it to himself? He didn't mention anything about it at first. If he's the elf king that would be quite dissapointing. But there is a reason that Muira had Puck remain quiet about him.
"Forward he cried, from the Rear, and the front lines died. The General Sat, and the lines on the map moved from side to side." -- Pink Floyd
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Reason is because puck is an idiot. That is my two cents. I honestly don't think Puck thinks half the time. Puck didn't even think of Elfhelm until after a while.
Dark_Zilo
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by Dark_Zilo »

i think Puck has a big mouth but maybe he is teling the truth.
i don't know why but i believe when he says that the elfen king is almighty
The most beautiful thing in life is life itself
Get bitten by me
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Yeah, but Puck didn't mention the elf king. Schierke did, and she and SK were the ones who went on about how powerful he is. Puck acted more like oh yeah he is, forgot about him too.

I was referring to Puck being an idiot as the reason why he never brought up the elf king. I think he just didn't think about it. Didn't occur to him that oh yeah maybe he can help since he is all powerful. When he thought of elfhelm all he thought of was messing with the mages.
Kêthêrîc
This is my new home

Post by Kêthêrîc »

i will gaurantee that the elf king will not be as strong as griffith! :x

the last thing the party needs is another elf, and the last thing the story needs is an elf that whoops down griffith :oops:

i refuse to believe!

but seriously, Femto is supposed to be the ultimate badass.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Kêthêrîc wrote:i will gaurantee that the elf king will not be as strong as griffith! :x

the last thing the party needs is another elf, and the last thing the story needs is an elf that whoops down Griffith :oops:

i refuse to believe!

but seriously, Femto is supposed to be the ultimate badass.
I agree. There is no one supernatural that we have heard of that should be as strong as Griffith. I believe the only one who can kill him is Guts. :D And even now Guts stands no chance in hell. But that is just because I want Guts to kick his ass. But I highly doubt the elf king will travel with them. We will see though.
Balor645
imanewbie

Post by Balor645 »

Hmm... also notice when Puck first seeks the Skull night he says "Hmm.. He has a fairys sent!" Any idea what thats all about?
"Forward he cried, from the Rear, and the front lines died. The General Sat, and the lines on the map moved from side to side." -- Pink Floyd
Dark_Zilo

Post by Dark_Zilo »

i think no one can beat the current Griffith. he's just to powerfull.
Get bitten by me
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

If history repeats itself. Maybe Skullknight traveled there at one point too. Maybe to save someone he loves. But then void comes. And skullknight gets pushed passed his limits to the point that his body is destroyed. This would mean that the only way for him to survive would be (possibly) elven magic. So maybe thats why he smells of elves. Or he could just be the elven king?!?!
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Dark_Zilo

Post by Dark_Zilo »

SK as Elfen king? not the way you normally picture one king of the elves but thinking more about it it makes sense... at least to me.
Get bitten by me
Balor645
imanewbie

Post by Balor645 »

Yeah, thats kinda what I was getting at. It does seem to make a small amount of sense to me as well. I doubt that would be the case though. Well.... hmmm.. hard to tell.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

SK as Elfen king :roll: , I am not even going to comment on this one.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Its a good thing you didn't or I'd have to flog you.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

You know there haven't been any orgy scenes in awhile. I'm expected an Elf orgy in Elfhelm :lol:

Now that I got that twisted thought out my head. Who knows all I hope is there is some action in Elfhelm. Possibly a chance for Gutts to be healed as well Slain did fuck him up good I'm sure he is still feeling that.
"Context is for Kings"
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

Grahf wrote:You know there haven't been any orgy scenes in awhile. I'm expected an Elf orgy in Elfhelm :lol:
there could be, ya never know
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Maybe the Elf King is like everyother big authority figure in this manga...You know being a pervert.