::One Piece::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

What, One Piece isn't your friends. That's so cliche' it's lame. Oda-san would never do something so unimaginative. If my theory is correct, then One Piece is none other than the ancient weapon itself, and that's why Shanks is upset about it.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Ok well there is no Stupid theories thread here so I just put it out there :evil: any way Do you think Shanks is at One Piece when Mihawk comes? That wouldnt be far because Luffy has to find one piece not take it from shanks. I wonder if shanks would see Luffy as his king??

PS Sephiroth Got what was coming to him :twisted: Advent Children Rocks :headbang: :headbang:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
N3oShweaty
This is my new home

Post by N3oShweaty »

i think shanks has to be at or near one piece. I say that he is very near raftel. I think in the end there will be a huge fight that involves Ace (it better!), The Red Hair Pirates, The White Beard Pirates, The Black Beard Pirates, The Shichibukai, maybe an admiral and an as of yet unknown pirate or world government team. That would be an epic way to end an epic series. It would be an arc that would take forever but it would be fucking worth it.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

That would be severely awesome. I don't know if it'll all happen in one fight, but I'm sure we'll see them all in action at some point.
N3oShweaty
This is my new home

Post by N3oShweaty »

it will probably happen soon after the next crew member is added when another pirate crew is brought into the fray
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Chapter 398 will be out in a day or two no RAWS or Trans just a summary and a spoiler pic here is the link

http://www.kefi.org/forum/index.php?topic=387

Cant wait :evil:
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

I haven't been reading this at all lately, now I got a couple of volumes to catch up on.

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Stop looking at girls on the internet and look at one piece instead :twisted:
It is getting to the climax of this arc... ROBIN WANTS TO LIVE!!!!!!!...... oh what you probably dont know what I am talking about so catch up!!

Well any way RAWs are up and Trans so go get your OP on :D
N3oShweaty
This is my new home

Post by N3oShweaty »

Robin wants to live?!? i never saw that coming. Seriously, this whole thing would have been a waste of time if she didnt. If she didnt want to live then that would be a very interesting twist in the manga. I want to see how the straw hats have evolved since their last beat down at the hands of cp9. I also want some more franky action!!!
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

another reason to see this chapter, Get to see SogeKings new weapon in action :twisted: Die all who oppose the poser!!
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

I have read up to 396!

Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Your getting there :twisted: 399 is out... RAWs suck :( but I found a good translation :) Cant wait to see what is next, it is going to be great!
http://www.mangascreener.com/stephen/on ... ter399.txt

Found some better RAWs

http://www.devilsfruit.com/_download/ma ... ce_399.zip
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Let's not discuss the content of raw chapters please. I only read them once they've been translated and scanned in English. So, its generally the policy that we don't talk about the chapters until then. ;)
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Just because you cant read a translation and put it in to context doesnt mean the rest of us should suffer :P I like to talk about whats new and the newest thing you can get is a raw, stephan ussally translates the same day, and then Its time to get your OP on!!! :twisted: Some time I get creative and mesh the translation with the raws just for my self so there is no harm in that. (Plus my uplink is slow as hell and I hate megadownloads and others like it) Also msn grougs One Piece V.2 has scantlations up with in a few days of the release.

Any way 399 is awsome Franky puts CP9 and Spandam in there place without even touching them.... I wonder if Franky built crazy train?? Well next chapter should be a good sizem up, choose your enemy kind of chapter, I wonder if Luffy told his team the secret of the six forms cause he has got to know it to replicate it.
N3oShweaty
This is my new home

Post by N3oShweaty »

Sandman wrote:Just because you cant read a translation and put it in to context doesnt mean the rest of us should suffer :P I like to talk about whats new and the newest thing you can get is a raw, stephan ussally translates the same day, and then Its time to get your OP on!!! :twisted: Some time I get creative and mesh the translation with the raws just for my self so there is no harm in that. (Plus my uplink is slow as hell and I hate megadownloads and others like it) Also msn grougs One Piece V.2 has scantlations up with in a few days of the release.

Any way 399 is awsome Franky puts CP9 and Spandam in there place without even touching them.... I wonder if Franky built crazy train?? Well next chapter should be a good sizem up, choose your enemy kind of chapter, I wonder if Luffy told his team the secret of the six forms cause he has got to know it to replicate it.
i completely agree with the first part of your post.

I think that franky memorized the plan for pluton or at least made changes to it so he could build it in the future. Therefore, he will build the new straw hat ship in that model
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

Well I read 397-399 cool stuff.

Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

I wander how many chapters this fight is going to last?? Well if each fight lasts one chapter then it will be eight chapter long but you know it will go for more... well at least it comes out weekly :twisted:
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

Sandman wrote: :twisted:
You really use that emoticon alot heh.

I predict that this fight will last 1-2 volumes. Luffy will fight like 2 or 3 chapters. I can't wait to see Zoro in action...
Quest
Tastes like burning!

Post by Quest »

one piece is the name of the land that created the polyglyphs and opposed the world government 800 years ago.

looks like the 400 raw is out. but i will wait for the translated one.
=)
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

Looking really good, can't wait to see the translated version, then have it animated eventually.

Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

That is what I find so great about this series you get the manga and the anime in a quik succession that it keeps you into it. Although I am pretty sure there is going to be a filler soon for the anime but not sure where and how. If that is true that will bring my opinion down a notch.
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

Just a question, does the author participate to the anime or it's only up to the studio to come up with the filler? Cause based on what Oda does, I'm sure he has some random stuffs in mind that he never drew, and that would make great fillers for sure. Or even these little stories that are in the front page of each chapter would be cool to see.
N3oShweaty
This is my new home

Post by N3oShweaty »

Albator wrote:Just a question, does the author participate to the anime or it's only up to the studio to come up with the filler? Cause based on what Oda does, I'm sure he has some random stuffs in mind that he never drew, and that would make great fillers for sure. Or even these little stories that are in the front page of each chapter would be cool to see.
i know he has some say in the filler arcs but i dont know how much because considering how bad the one piece filler is, i'd say he has very little to do with the filler other than okaying it maybe
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

I always enjoy OP filler.

N3oShweaty
This is my new home

Post by N3oShweaty »

anyone see the 401 raw? giraffe form! that shit was wierd but i want to see where it goes with the rest of the fighting cause it has been hot