::One Piece::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

dialdfordesi
I live in a giant bucket.

Re: ::One Piece::

Post by dialdfordesi »

Wow, I think Bon-Chan was the first actual death besides blackbeard. What a stand up dude.
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Wait, are you counting flashbacks? Even if you're not, surely there's someone else that's died in the current time line. Also, I don't think Blackbeard is dead. I'm betting we'll see him again. Also, we haven't actually seen Bon-Clay die yet. I mean sure, Magellan is probably gonna kill him, but you never know.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

ace aint really his bro then?
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Holy Shit! That's crazy.
ShinigamiGuts wrote:ace aint really his bro then?
[spoiler]Either that or Dragon is also Gold Roger. I don't know, but that was an awesome announcement. At the very least we know that Ace is Roger's son. I'm sure we'll find out if him and Luffy are really brothers or not at some point, and if they are, then that means that Roger is Luffy's dad too. If it turns out that he is, and that Dragon really is Gold Roger, then I called that shit back when we found out Dragon was Luffy's dad! I've always suspected that Gold Roger might be Luffy's father, and that he didn't really die when they thought he did, so I might have been closer than I thought. Either that or they're not really brothers, but I have a hard time believing that. Unless Luffy just thought they were brothers, but they weren't really. I guess they could be cousins or something. :P[/spoiler]
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

Nah I don't think dragon is gold. He was going to die from disease anyways
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I know, but maybe he had some way of overcoming it with his uber-haki or something, heh. Then he could have faked his execution if he was a logia-type devil fruit user. Heh, it's just a wild theory of mine. I can't wait to find out the truth about Luffy and Ace's relationship though.
dialdfordesi

Post by dialdfordesi »

Maybe the whole 20 months in the womb thing could affect it. Who knows, Portgas' mom could have hooked up with Dragon while carrying Ace.
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

She died giving birth to Ace though. So there's no way she could have had Luffy after that. So either Ace and Luffy have the same dad, or they're not actually brothers. :?
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

I had to laugh at the 20 month birth thing that was pretty corny.
dialdfordesi

Post by dialdfordesi »

I was thinking at month eleven she may have gotten pregnant with Luffy. I know it's not scientifically possible, but this is a manga where snails are used as electronic equipment and people get superpowers from fruits.
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

:lol: That would be insane. I like that, it's up there with my theory that Dragon is Gold Roger. Nah, I think it's more likely that they're not really brothers. They both bare the name of D. though, so they're probably related somehow, such as cousins or something. I don't know, but I can't wait to find out though.
hadi
This is my new home

Post by hadi »

holy crap!
one piece has picked up some STEAM!
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

Starnum wrote: :lol: That would be insane. I like that, it's up there with my theory that Dragon is Gold Roger. Nah, I think it's more likely that they're not really brothers. They both bare the name of D. though, so they're probably related somehow, such as cousins or something. I don't know, but I can't wait to find out though.
well as you just seen the grandpa took him in as if he was one of his own, probably where he got his middle name from.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Well he was born with the name of D. Even his mother called him Gol D. Ace. Yeah, I guess they're not really brothers though, crazy. They must be related somehow though. I always assumed everyone with the name, or will, of D. were related somehow. Maybe just in spirit, I don't know, but maybe we'll find out the meaning of the name D. someday.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

so same mom?
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

More like, adopted brothers. Anyway, holy fucking shit the new chapter was badass. The war is on!

*edit*

*Frothing at the mouth.* Sooo goood...

[spoiler]Luffy vs. Mihawk! Badass![/spoiler]
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

GEAR 4TH
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Heh, I wonder what that would be like.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

I don't think that this is going to end well for the pirates... I just want to know who is going to kick Garp's ass
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Nooo!

[spoiler]Aaaace! T.T[/spoiler]

ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

that would be something huh this whole battle for nothing
dialdfordesi

Post by dialdfordesi »

It looks like it is that way
[spoiler]Ace's Vivre card is burning to a crisp...then again, it's not completely burned. Maybe Ace will sustain a serious injury or maybe his power of will and love will allow him to conquer the lava guy.[/spoiler]
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I really hope he doesn't die, not only because he's one of my favorite characters in this series, but also because it would be like Shinigami said, all this for nothing. It really doesn't look to good for him at this point though.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

Wow he actually went through with it.
Sasaki
imanewbie

Post by Sasaki »

I was thinking about Aces' death, and came to the conclusion it was for the best of whole plot, Ace is son of the former and dead Pirate King Gol D. Roger, and as a son of such he won't deserve any place in One Piece less then Pirate King, but that role have already a owner and it's Luffy, so how could Ace, son of Pirate King fit in the Story being less than the King? He has to die to the story go on, and of course to a character development of Luffy, he never faced any situation like that ( different from his nakamas that faced the deep grief and sadness in life)