A simple request

Evil-Genius' latest information on its current projects: Angel Heart, Biomega, Watanabe, and Zetman.

Moderator: EG Members

Shade
This is my new home

A simple request

Post by Shade »

One that might make things easier for everyone.
A quick reply box...

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN!!
~http://www.thecenternetwork.com/forum/~
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Re: A simple request

Post by Eldo »

Shade wrote:One that might make things easier for everyone.
A quick reply box...

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN!!
...and you and me are both Australians.... 8)

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Evanidus
"Natural" Genius

Re: A simple request

Post by Evanidus »

Shade wrote:One that might make things easier for everyone.
A quick reply box...

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN!!
Heh, eitherway -- depends on psi29a.

Only one who can edit the board (I don't have access to the files). Personally I wouldn't particularly mind, although I never use quick reply boxes.

The annoying part though, is that we'd need to edit all the styles too (Or kill a few).
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Give an example, and I'll test the waters... got a link to a forum that supports this?

As Evanidus has said, it would require a bit of modification to the existing themes and would probably be outdated if a phpBB upgrade comes along.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

psi29a wrote:Give an example, and I'll test the waters... got a link to a forum that supports this?

As Evanidus has said, it would require a bit of modification to the existing themes and would probably be outdated if a phpBB upgrade comes along.
There's another forum http://www.acfmovies.com/board that has the quick reply box. You have to register first tho....

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

I'm looking around rightnow, help me out. Find a quick reply hack/mod for php version 2.011 and I'll jump on it. Right now they are for lower version boards... i'm gonna see what I can do with a 2.0.6 hack. Thanks -- psi29a
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Not quite a simple request, but I hope you like my hack job. Because Aelous is the default template used on the BB, i've had to change a few things. Lemme know if you like or hate it. I'm leaving the other templates alone for the time being. peace -- psi29a
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

psi29a wrote:I'm looking around rightnow, help me out. Find a quick reply hack/mod for php version 2.011 and I'll jump on it. Right now they are for lower version boards... i'm gonna see what I can do with a 2.0.6 hack. Thanks -- psi29a
Sorry psi...I'm afraid I don't know much about the technical details. I'll look out for other forums to see if they have a quick reply box...I'll post with screenies as soon as I find one.

Shade
This is my new home

Post by Shade »

Whoa, sorry I don't know much about forum modifying... I just asumed it was easy to do. Anyway, Cheers to you Psi ^____^
~http://www.thecenternetwork.com/forum/~