Blade of the Immortal

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

The Despair bot is offline for the moment. It will be back up after a week or something. Can't wait to download BoI, I heard really good comments
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Haha to all you who have yet to read 100. Its even a double issue. :P I think 101 comes out first week of may so they are quite behind. I guess I won't talk about the chapter then. :(
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

heh, care to share if you bought it? Some people can't get it so easily, you know.... :oops:
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Devil_Dante wrote:The Despair bot is offline for the moment. It will be back up after a week or something. Can't wait to download BoI, I heard really good comments
From what I heard, it'll probably be gone forever...

Let's hope not. :cry:

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

Why is that?
Brainpiercing
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Arresty wrote:Haha to all you who have yet to read 100. Its even a double issue. :P I think 101 comes out first week of may so they are quite behind. I guess I won't talk about the chapter then. :(
Yeah dude, you should totally throw down with some good scans, if you can pull it off, and FTP it to us and shit. That would be nice anyway.
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

Thanks for backing me up, Starnum...

we gotta keep up the moral pressure here.
Brainpiercing
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I just saw that chap 99,101 is in neverwhere but i dont know where chap 100 is.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

Interesting, what group did it?

hmm, 101 is by DCP again, but I can't get on their server right now. Will check again tonight. Possibly they have 100, too.
Brainpiercing
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

99 is done by another group.

I dont remember t the server thier channel was in can you give the name to server so i can also go and check.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

I looked through the dcp 0-day server (and have been doing so for the better part of this year, so I don't think they did either 99 or 100. However, look for them at #comic-scans on knightnet, the server should be in the mirc standard server list.
Brainpiercing
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I'm gonna stop reading the scans of this manga and buy vol 15,16 when they are out cause its better than waiting for DCP
RedEyes
n00b Smasher

Post by RedEyes »

After reading couple of posts, I've decided to read this manga. I hope to catch up in a week or so :)
Ruroni
imanewbie

Post by Ruroni »

Only 100 hasnt been scanned. Dont think 102 has been scanned either(which came out this week im sure). In any case, I hear from a little bird we may get the book scans sometime.
Bringer of Death

Editor for
.: nexGear :.
.: Izumo no Ryuu :.
oneofakind
Found the Edit button

Post by oneofakind »

You're all talking about chapters 100 and 101. I was wondering to which volume they belong to: 16, 17, or 18?
I was asking, because yesterday I bought, volume 17 and if i should go and search for 100 and 101 too[/quote]
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

They should be vol. 15.
Brainpiercing
oneofakind
Found the Edit button

Post by oneofakind »

Ohh Ok!
You say volume 15 isn´t out yet in the usa? That's strange, because here in Spain, I just bought volume 17! Normally, all things we get here are far behind the releases in the usa and germany.
I believe it´s worthy to check out german and spanish sites (or IRC channels). Maybe they can help you with some scanlations!
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

Darkhorse releases Boti in chapters first, which lag well behind the chapters in japan. The volumes only come out once all the chapters have been released individually.

However, since darkhorse changed the chapters from the japanese release, they might also change the volumes. I don't know about that exactly.

I could also buy the german version of this manga up to 17 or 18 I think, but I don't like german much, and also, it seems in Germany the manji was totally censored away.
Brainpiercing
oneofakind
Found the Edit button

Post by oneofakind »

Well, I bought volume 13 last summer in Germany, and you´re right it sucks... the translation sucks. The book format is also really bad.
By the way, i just looked at the index, we´re already with ch 113 in volume 17!!

Hope you can catch up soon!!
grimm
imanewbie

Post by grimm »

wow chapter 113. well we're getting there i guess...
has anyone ever gone to this site
http://z-builder.com/manga/mugen/summaries.html
its where i go to read the latest. their summaries with a few pics. the latest chapter there is 130.
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

I just noticed some new chapters are on lurk, just in case some people missed them (like.. uh.. me for a long time)
Brainpiercing
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

I just started reading this manga. It's ok so far. Im at the 3 volume. I hope it improves a bit.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Heh vol 4-15 are amazing fight and storywise just wait and see.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Well, I finally got to read chapter 100. I really liked it, it seemed longer than normal too. However, the other new chapters on Lurk after that are like some kind of .cbr crap, and I don't know what to do with that. Anyone want to clue me in?
Finito
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Finito »

I read cbr with winrar, its same thing as winzip and winrar, I open winzips winrar and cbr with winrar so its easier.