WHERE IS CHAP 250 ???

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

soulblighter
Don't mind me, I'm a dumbass.

WHERE IS CHAP 250 ???

Post by soulblighter »

SIR EVIL GENIUS

where is chapter 250 of berserk

i can't hold this load back anymore, i am going to burst soon :oops:

but seriously, what is the expected date of the translated 250 :?:
Draelnar
imanewbie

-_-

Post by Draelnar »

Too bad for ya it's a private release so only sum cool ppl got it 8)
Wisdom is knowing that you know nothing - Socrates

There is nothing to fear than fear itself - F. D. Roosevelt

What is greater than God, More evil than the devil, The poor have it,
The rich don't need it, And if you eat it, you'll die?
Trog
Mastered PM

Post by Trog »

Soulblighter, you should have read the Berserk FAQ before posting.
Retard.
Evanidus
"Natural" Genius

Re: WHERE IS CHAP 250 ???

Post by Evanidus »

soulblighter wrote:SIR EVIL GENIUS

i can't hold this load back anymore, i am going to burst soon :oops:
o rly?
hadi
This is my new home

Post by hadi »

he got all this for one post, poor bastard
Evanidus
"Natural" Genius

Post by Evanidus »

hadi wrote:he got all this for one post, poor bastard
yeah.. poor poor bastard.
KageBuBbshin
imanewbie

Post by KageBuBbshin »

SIR EVIL GENIUS

i can't hold this load back anymore, i am going to burst soon

but seriously, what is the expected date of the translated 250
chill dude:) its probaly worth the while ( as usual ) so just sitt back and relax, enjoy the moment and cross your fingers for that they won't curse u ( the admins and moders :p )
*KageBunshin*
o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<o-)-< o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<
o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

to late... :twisted:
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

haha i knew someone was gonna post this thread sooner or later
The Sea At Night Time Makes Me Shiver...If You Stare At It...It Feelis Like You'll Get Swallowed...Into The Depth Of This Dark Wave... Image
Sushi
imanewbie

Post by Sushi »

aaaaaaaa me too me too ill bust out too.
no i mean ill get blown out by gatsu's cannon too
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I hate it when people just register to ask where berserk 250 is. Seriously, think logically. Why the hell would we NOT HAVE IT ALREADY?! YOU THINK THAT WE ARE HIDING IT FROM THE PUBLIC?! YOU IDIOT!!! (No cursing, because he's 9 years old) Seriously, if we had it, you would see us sharing it, and plus we wouldn't be waiting for it.

...and the license agreement states you must be 13 and over....

Just to the mods, I think you should make an announcement on something like this. BERSERK CHAPTER 250 RELEASE DATE: xx/xx/xx. Since nobody (noobs) reads the faq, an announcement should suffice.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Evanidus
"Natural" Genius

Post by Evanidus »

Eldo wrote:I think you should make an announcement on something like this. BERSERK CHAPTER 250 RELEASE DATE: xx/xx/xx. Since nobody (noobs) reads the faq, an announcement should suffice.
Well, if it was possible we'd do it really...

But those dates always randomly change.

At first we thought it'd be jan 14, so people thought "woo-hoo, jan 14!" then on jan19, they see that it's still not here and they start asking where it is... (the new expected date is "maybe" jan28, but who knows? could be before or after...)

It's impossible to give releases dates as it doesn't depend on us anyway...

Could prolly make an obvious thread that says "when is the next chapter coming out", make it sticky, have first post explain the general idea and people would discuss release rumors in it. Complementing the FAQ one.

Although I find that having to do that is somewhat sad...
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Personally, I like the legions of doom aka "EG Berserk Forum" being able to point them to the FAQ and say "read up dumbass". After all, the sticky does read "Berserk FAQ: Read First, Then Ask Questions", anyone who can't follow directions I have no sympathy for. I mean, it isn't anything personal, just that if you don't take time to research it on your own... you should be urged to anyway. Now that we do have a FAQ, Chapter release schedule should hopefully be at the very TOP of the list. :D
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

psi29a wrote:Personally, I like the legions of doom aka "EG Berserk Forum" being able to point them to the FAQ and say "read up dumbass". After all, the sticky does read "Berserk FAQ: Read First, Then Ask Questions", anyone who can't follow directions I have no sympathy for. I mean, it isn't anything personal, just that if you don't take time to research it on your own... you should be urged to anyway. Now that we do have a FAQ, Chapter release schedule should hopefully be at the very TOP of the list. :D
Maybe make it the topic title all caps....noobs tend to read topics whose title is in caps....

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Eldo: you better ask Evanidus about that, having an all CAPS subject is what set him off...
Mormegil
imanewbie

Post by Mormegil »

soulblighter wrote:

Chapter 250 comes out January 28th. That's when the next younganimal comes out and lucky for us chapter 250 is included! The info. is on the younganimal website. It's in Japanese but here's the link:
http://www.younganimal.com/yokoku/ya05v03.html

You have a nice forum here.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Mormegil wrote: You have a nice forum here.
uh...thanks! :D

As for the caps topic title...I don't know. Just sad that since the creation of the FAQ, we had more 'chapter 250' questions more than 'Gats using behelit'. I think newbies should start reading the FAQ, but at the same time we should try to get them to read it. :wink:

Evanidus
"Natural" Genius

Post by Evanidus »

psi29a wrote:Eldo: you better ask Evanidus about that, having an all CAPS subject is what set him off...
heh, yeah.. please leave that out.

Would just make the forum look too newbie'ish if you see what I mean.

When I see a topic ALL IN CAPS, I can't help it... (I'm the one who changed his avatar after all.. heh)

If it was non-cap, I would just have put a small flame, maybe even answered if in a good mood.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

yup this thread is done

*click