::GANTZ::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

I do like that too. He is awesome in the game. I mean he got Idol Rieka to fall in love with him from his badassness in the game. Also got the Laura Croft girl to fall in love with him. All I got to say is what a girl to loose your virginity too. But I think he should forget about Tae and jump Rieka for a while. Hmm sexy idol.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Hehe Lara Croft i also thought about how she look like Croft when Kie had sex with her.

Kie isn't the horny dog he was in the begining caue now he loves Tae so he will never look at Rieka. Has he met Rieka before when he was horny as hell he would have screwed her tons of times by now:P
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Yeah, but even though he is not a horny dog, Tae isn't around right now, so its OK to have sex with someone else. Then when she comes back to life he goes back to her, having nailed him some idol pussy. It should make Tae feel good, he wants her more than he wants an idol.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Arresty wrote:Yeah, but even though he is not a horny dog, Tae isn't around right now, so its OK to have sex with someone else. Then when she comes back to life he goes back to her, having nailed him some idol pussy. It should make Tae feel good, he wants her more than he wants an idol.
I agree. One night stand with an idol. That's fucking ace!!

Since Reika's the chick that every man wants to bone, it'll be understandable if Kei screws her. I mean, Tae's like considerate, right? :wink:

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

He knows Tae would leave him when he brings her back so he wouldnt sleep with Rieka even if she trew herself against him.

Kie is one woman man nowdays so that wont happen anytime soon speciely not when he is chasing aliens around so he can get 100 p.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Killing angels has to be stressful. Sex is the best stress reliever to me. Come on, he can't get to 100 without a little stress, though he should be there after this time. So I guess not. But still she is hot.
hadi
This is my new home

Post by hadi »

has 193 been translated yet?? it's been a long time since the raw was out!!
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Shocwave take thier time nowadays so you just have to be patient.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Damn can't wait. Need faster releases. How frequently are the Japanese releases?
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Every week nowadays but every other week sometimes.

What did you guys think the fx ala comic style that shockwave used in chap 192?

I hated cause we arent stupid enough that we cant understand the japanese fx for gunshot,sounds etc

Also when you scans a manga you shouldnt change the mangaka's work...
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

http://gantz.cjb.net/down.pl?ID=193

Chapter 193 is out now!!
3rdbloodage
Mastered PM

Post by 3rdbloodage »

i was almost right about the rape
u were almost right about the onialiens=vampires

They R DEAD Meat?
(well after seeing reika whack them .. there still be hope)
Things are lava heat ... I LOVE IT
Never Forget Image Never Forgive
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I love the new Kie that wants to kill everything,he isnt even scared anymore :D

I knew that the vamp was involved ,they must be the ones that told the onie about the GANTZ team.

Also the guy that said he was the leader,he is gonna regret it for sure.
3rdbloodage
Mastered PM

Post by 3rdbloodage »

this is also the end of those gang rapers
as for that (leader) or (act to be cool) i hated him since he betrayed kie
& that kid will appear as a hostage .. just when gantz team about to win

poor onialiens ... i also will hate everyone .. if i saw everything flipped up down .. let's just hope they will suffer a painful extinction at the hands of Gantz team
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

The only ones that i like and dont want to die is the ones that didnt betray Kie and tha then old man and Rieka the rest i dont care about.

I want to to see the gang rapers die a horriable death ;)

The girl who are with them isnt she the girl that they were raping when they died?
Dtortot
notanewb

Post by Dtortot »

This chapter was confusing since it went back and forth between times and parties, I thought I was reading it in the wrong order.

Something big needs to happen in Gantz so it can pick up it's juice. And it needs more seckz!

I am 99.75% awesome!
How awesome are YOU? By Suspended Chaos.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I don't think he'll kill off Reika in this mission...yet. I know the vampires are coming out of hiding eventually. They've been popping out ever since the last mission.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
teo
Found the Edit button

Post by teo »

Libaax wrote: The girl who are with them isnt she the girl that they were raping when they died?
what chap are u talking about?? did i miss something?? :?
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

You know the brown haired girl with the group that is up against the vamps.

Also i want to see Kie fighting the vamps,see what he can do against them. They shouldnt be so hard to kill i mean have killed a T-rex and nothing is hard than that ;)
Dtortot
notanewb

Post by Dtortot »

Chapter 194 makes things a bit better by promising some really interesting fight scenes.

I am 99.75% awesome!
How awesome are YOU? By Suspended Chaos.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

I am curious about how Kie will handle his brother Vampire, or vice versa. Neither of them know of the other one yet.
3rdbloodage
Mastered PM

Post by 3rdbloodage »

(Glorious Easter)

I'm still thinking about what happen at the first encounter with the 4 vampires

that blonde one tell izumi (long time no see)

now let's build a theory

izumi was a ex gantz member .. so may be that blonde vampire was also at gantz team ... that's why he knew about gantz team ... that's why the vampires try to capture izumi alone at v14
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Well, since the vampires can see the gantz team, I'd say that's how they know about them. They had a whole lecture thing about how Gantz team is their enemy, but their motives are still unknown.

Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Maybe they have fought Izumi the last time he was in GANTZ so thats why they know him.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

im curious what the oni alien and the vampires were talkin about an all out war

im also disappointed that reika didnt get tentacle raped :evil: