Comment on the FAQ thread here.

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

FAQ updated to v.1.5. A small list of changes include:

- Changed BT tracker to bt.evil-genius.us.
- Added Azureus to the BT programs list.
- Updated the Dark Horse release list.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

should there be something about posting rules such as people who are new to the forum should introduce themselves first, not create a thread with their first post, or create a thread about material already discussed, since that is what the newbie thread is for. I also think that the FAQ would be better as an announcement now that we have the Newbie threads as stickies, that way it will remain closer to the top :?. but we can just go with evanidus i guess :P
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

If they notice the sticky with the FAQ, there's a large chance that they'll notice the other sticky that is so conveniently titled 'New to the Berserk Forum? Post Here First!' or 'Newbie Discussion Thread'. Crap for them who can't figure it out, if they've been told now, it's not too late to adapt. If you read Starnum's post on the first page of the introduction thread, all the necessary facts and details are stated and needs no further clarification.

But yeah, I'm just too lazy to edit the FAQ, heh.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

heh so i guess it just goes under the "assumed rules" section :P

heh nevermind. i just read the first post starnum had in the "newbies introduction" thread :?. though i doubt newbies will read the first page and just introduce themselves ;)
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Then that's their own stupid problem. You should always read the first post of a thread at least once. That's just common sense.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Added a link to the "Board Rules and Guidelines" thread in the FAQ since newbies might miss it in Admin Notices.