Sort doesnt work on the members list

Evil-Genius' latest information on its current projects: Angel Heart, Biomega, Watanabe, and Zetman.

Moderator: EG Members

Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Sort doesnt work on the members list

Post by Sandman »

I cant see the top poster of the forum. Not a big deal but still is fun for bragging rights.
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

Yeah, according to it, I'm teh #1, which I am totally cool with. :wink:
ImageImage
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

I've known about this for a while, but I always forget to mention it to psi because I didn't really think it was worth the time.

In any case, you'll have to wait until psi gets back from the good times he should be having right now if you want to hear an answer about that.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Didn't really notice that, heh. Not too important anyway, what Femto said.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
arke
Beware my tactical spam

Post by arke »

He already knew. I mentioned it to him a while back.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Psi must be having the time of his life right now...did he mention where he was honeymooning?
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Hm, forgot to ask.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

On a crusie through a hurricane I guess. I hope he and the misses are safe.

And yes I know it is not that important but I like to see how close people are to each other in posting.

The way it is now probably cuts down on the spam because people dont know whos ahead of who.
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Sandman wrote:The way it is now probably cuts down on the spam because people dont know whos ahead of who.
Hehe that's true. But the regulars with the most posts see their post counts every day. So not really.

And for psi I think it's good for him to have a bit free time now. Working on this forums and everything must be very time consuming.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I saw a couple of weeks ago that something wrong with memberlist but didnt say anything cuz it isnt important.

But it was fun before to see how many post Buz and Arresty had posted since my last login.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran