Chinese Plans for the Extermination of America.

All the news that's new and approved. We want your opinion, no matter how wrong it is.

Moderator: EG Members

Southpaw
PIEZOR!

Chinese Plans for the Extermination of America.

Post by Southpaw »

The following is a transcript of a speech given by Chi Haotian, China's Minister of Defense and vice-chairman of China’s Central Military Commission, to his subordinates.

The transcript is here http://www.halturnershow.com/ChineseDef ... nstUS.html

I will quote some of the most pertinent information here, however it would be best to read the whole article to really get a feel for the material.
What is the third issue we should clinch firmly in order to accomplish our historical mission of national renaissance? It is to hold firmly onto the big “issue of America.”

Comrade Mao Zedong taught us that we must have a resolute and correct political orientation. What is our key, correct orientation? It is to solve the issue of America.

This appears to be shocking, but the logic is actually very simple.

Comrade He Xin put forward a very fundamental judgment that is very reasonable. He asserted in his report to the Party Central Committee: The renaissance of China is in fundamental conflict with the western strategic interest, and therefore will inevitably be obstructed by the western countries doing everything they can. So, only by breaking the blockade formed by the western countries headed by the United States can China grow and move towards the world!

Would the United States allow us to go out to gain new living space? First, if the United States is firm in blocking us, it is hard for us to do anything significant to Taiwan and some other countries! Second, even if we could snatch some land from Taiwan, Vietnam, India, or even Japan, how much more living space can we get? Very trivial! Only countries like the United States, Canada and Australia have the vast land to serve our need for mass colonization.

Therefore, solving the “issue of America” is the key to solving all other issues. First, this makes it possible for us to have many people migrate there and even establish another China under the same leadership of the CCP. America was originally discovered by the ancestors of the yellow race, but Columbus gave credit to the white race. We the descendents of the Chinese nation are entitled to the possession of the land! It is said that the residents of the yellow race have a very low social status in United States. We need to liberate them. Second, after solving the “issue of America,” the western countries in Europe would bow to us, not to mention to Taiwan, Japan and other small countries. Therefore, solving the “issue of America” is the mission assigned to CCP members by history.

I sometimes think how cruel it is for China and the United States to be enemies that are bound to meet on a narrow road! Do you remember a movie about Liberation Army troops led by Liu Bocheng and Deng Xiaoping? The title is something like “Decisive Battle on the Central Plains.” There is a famous remark in the movie that is full of power and grandeur: “The enemies are bound to meet on a narrow road, only the brave will win!” It is this kind of fighting to win or die spirit that enabled us to seize power in Mainland China. It is historical destiny that China and United States will come into unavoidable confrontation on a narrow path and fight each other! The United States, unlike Russia and Japan, has never occupied and hurt China, and also assisted China in its battle against the Japanese. But, it will certainly be an obstruction, and the biggest obstruction! In the long run, the relationship of China and the United States is one of a life-and-death struggle.

One time, some Americans came to visit and tried to convince us that the relationship between China and United States is one of interdependence. Comrade Xiaoping replied in a polite manner: “Go tell your government, China and the United States do not have such a relationship that is interdependent and mutually reliant.” Actually, Comrade Xiaoping was being too polite, he could have been more frank, “The relationship between China and United States is one of a life-and-death struggle.” Of course, right now it is not the time to openly break up with them yet. Our reform and opening to the outside world still rely on their capital and technology, we still need America. Therefore, we must do everything we can to promote our relationship with America, learn from America in all aspects and use America as an example to reconstruct our country.

How have we managed our foreign affairs in these years? Even if we had to put on a smiling face in order to please them, even if we had to give them the right cheek after they had hit our left cheek, we still must endure in order to further our relationship with the United States. Do you remember the character of Wuxun in the movie the “Story of Wuxun”? In order to accomplish his mission, he endured so much pain and suffered so much beating and kicking! The United States is the most successful country in the world today. Only after we have learned all of its useful experiences can we replace it in the future. Even though we are presently imitating the American tone “China and United States rely on each other and share honor and disgrace,” we must not forget that the history of our civilization repeatedly has taught us that one mountain does not allow two tigers to live together.

We also must never forget what Comrade Xiaoping emphasized “refrain from revealing the ambitions and put others off the track.” The hidden message is: we must put up with America; we must conceal our ultimate goals, hide our capabilities and await the opportunity. In this way, our mind is clear. Why have we not updated our national anthem with something peaceful? Why did we not change the anthem’s theme of war? Instead, when revising the Constitution this time, for the first time we clearly specified “March of the Volunteers” is our national anthem. Thus we will understand why we constantly talk loudly about the “Taiwan issue” but not the “American issue.” We all know the principle of “doing one thing under the cover of another.” If ordinary people can only see the small island of Taiwan in their eyes, then you as the elite of our country should be able to see the whole picture of our cause. Over these years, according to Comrade Xiaoping’s arrangement, a large piece of our territory in the North has been given up to Russia; do you really think our Party Central Committee is a fool?

To resolve the issue of America we must be able to transcend conventions and restrictions. In history, when a country defeated another country or occupied another country, it could not kill all the people in the conquered land, because back then you could not kill people effectively with sabers or long spears, or even with rifles or machine guns. Therefore, it was impossible to gain a stretch of land without keeping the people on that land. However, if we conquered America in this fashion, we would not be able to make many people migrate there.

Only by using special means to “clean up” America will we be able to lead the Chinese people there. This is the only choice left for us. This is not a matter of whether we are willing to do it or not. What kind of special means is there available for us to “clean up” America? Conventional weapons such as fighters, canons, missiles and battleships won’t do; neither will highly destructive weapons such as nuclear weapons. We are not as foolish as to want to perish together with America by using nuclear weapons, despite the fact that we have been exclaiming that we will have the Taiwan issue resolved at whatever cost. Only by using non-destructive weapons that can kill many people will we be able to reserve America for ourselves. There has been rapid development of modern biological technology, and new bio weapons have been invented one after another. Of course we have not been idle; in the past years we have seized the opportunity to master weapons of this kind. We are capable of achieving our purpose of “cleaning up” America all of a sudden. When Comrade Xiaoping was still with us, the Party Central Committee had the perspicacity to make the right decision not to develop aircraft carrier groups and focus instead on developing lethal weapons that can eliminate mass populations of the enemy country.

From a humanitarian perspective, we should issue a warning to the American people and persuade them to leave America and leave the land they have lived in to the Chinese people. Or at least they should leave half of the United States to be China’s colony, because America was first discovered by the Chinese. But would this work? If this strategy does not work, then there is only one choice left to us. That is, use decisive means to “clean up” America, and reserve America for our use in a moment. Our historical experience has proven that as long as we make it happen, nobody in the world can do anything about us. Furthermore, if the United States as the leader is gone, then other enemies have to surrender to us.
After reading this article I have the sense that A: this is one nice piece of right wing propaganda or B: The hardliners in China are fearful of losing control to the people and are seeking a way to consolidate their power base. I am leaning towards B but I won't rule out A for the moment. Anyway what I glean from this is that the powers that be in China are planning the eventual extermination of all Americans through biological or chemical agents in some sort of surprise first strike thus laying low America. However they also express that if this is not possible they have no problems with a full nuclear exchange. Seeing as they are preparing extensive underground shelters and air defenses around their major urban centers in conjunction with their leaders disregard for their fellow citizens that makes sense to me from a Chinese Military Command point of view.

That also sounds like a large dose of "Umm, FUCK NO" to me. So yeah read the article and feel free to drop your opinions here.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

There is also the Chinese transcript so if anyone cares to translate it, remember, two (or more) translations are better than one.

Also consider the source: Hal Turner

and his source as well.

Also note that by America he means the North American continent, Canada is named.
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Haven't seen you around in a while, Southpaw.
I will grace you with a comment on the article... later. :P
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

<.<

>.>

LURKER!

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

Okay so KNOWING that they want to replace us and shit...why should we help them :?. I know that we should foster good relations for the time when we aren't a world leader anymore, but it sounds like he has a more malicious attitude :?. and yes i did read a bit about hal turner...
ucrzymofo87
This is my new home

Post by ucrzymofo87 »

I agree with Southpaw. it's probably a tactic used to try and create a sense of unity against a common enemy. the chinese have to know that if they attack the US, it may mean the end of the US AND the chinese.

however, this does not mean that the US shouldnt be on their guard against threats from china. dictatorships have a history of not being too trustworthy when it comes to promising peace :twisted:
"Living for the future is more important than trying to avenge the past...i guess." -Puck
Killfile
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Killfile »

They don't. Most Stalinist/Maoist governments place great political value on being "hard on capitalism." This guy is just blustering to raise his own political capital.

Maybe if he sounds like a hard liner they'll give him a promotion.

A Chinese colonization of the US in impractical. They've no seriously developed navy capable of an amphibious landing, and China's nuclear arsenal remains incapable of withstanding a serious blow for blow contest with the US.

Finally, China has no means of dealing with nuclear subs.

It's all talk -- and China (and formerly the USSR) says this kind of crap all the time.
Carthago delenda est!

--Killfile @ [Nephandus.com]
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

still, this is very conforting

sometimes it pays to live in a meaningless little European country...unless someone wants to assrape the EU as well
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

It sounded like he wants to beat the US so the weak western european countries would be supple for the taking afterwards :?
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

noooooo!

I'm too old to start learning the Chinese alphabet!
Oro
Evil Genius

Post by Oro »

I dont think we will need to learn Chinese alphabet, now we are talking about USA here,if they suffer a major blow by chinese,they will nuke the china flat,remember japan.Funny how china thinks no one will help US,even if most of the world hate it ,one one wanna see china in power.Hopefully both countries will destroy each other and Canada will be the New SUPER POWA!!! :lol:
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

... Nazgul didn't read the article. They want the North American Continent. That includes Canada, they even mentioned Canada by name.

Brothers to the North, stand tall and proud.
Oro
Evil Genius

Post by Oro »

psi29a wrote:... Nazgul didn't read the article. They want the North American Continent. That includes Canada, they even mentioned Canada by name.

Brothers to the North, stand tall and proud.
I did read it,they mentioned Canada but only talked about attacking USA and killing 100 to 200 million ppl to achieve there goal,no?

DAWN YOU AMERICA FOR DRAGGING US IN THIS!!
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

It talked about needing to colonize and remove the "American Issue". In multiple places American was used to refer to both USA and Canada.
Hal Turner wrote:In it, he spoke openly about China's need for "more living space" and stated bluntly that The United States, Canada and Australia are the only places large enough to accommodate future Chinese needs.
Article Itself wrote:Would the United States allow us to go out to gain new living space? First, if the United States is firm in blocking us, it is hard for us to do anything significant to Taiwan and some other countries! Second, even if we could snatch some land from Taiwan, Vietnam, India, or even Japan, how much more living space can we get? Very trivial! Only countries like the United States, Canada and Australia have the vast land to serve our need for mass colonization.
Most of their beef is with 'the west' which is personafied by the USA. However, their underlying goal is gather more land for itself which includes Australia, Canada, and the United States (of America).

Sorry Nazgul, we didn't drag you into it, you guys just have tons of 'living room' for the Chinese.
Oro
Evil Genius

Post by Oro »

We the canadian are peace loving ppl,we dont like fighting,so you guys better finish them off before the turn toward us.
Southpaw
PIEZOR!

Post by Southpaw »

Killfile wrote: They've no seriously developed navy capable of an amphibious landing
They don't need amphibious forces for their plan, they are going to use Nuclear,Biological, or Chemical weapons. There is no need for amphibious forces when there is no one to oppose your invasion.
China's nuclear arsenal remains incapable of withstanding a serious blow for blow contest with the US.

Finally, China has no means of dealing with nuclear subs.
They can easily withstand it. We don't have enough weapons to kill their entire population. They win by default.

It may be a bunch of talk but that does not mean they are not capable od doing it.
Oro
Evil Genius

Post by Oro »

Southpaw wrote:They can easily withstand it. We don't have enough weapons to kill their entire population. They win by default.

It may be a bunch of talk but that does not mean they are not capable od doing it.
USA is very capable of wiping out 60 to 70% of chinese population,there leader even admited it that Usa to can take out around 800 million ppl,leaving around 500 to 400 million,rest of the world is strong enough to take on remaining ppl,altho i am pretty sure after seeing so many ppl die they wont be too willing to fight.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

dont we have hundreds of nuclear weapons?...I'm moving to my own private island
Oro
Evil Genius

Post by Oro »

A nuke can kill 300,000 to 500,000 ppl the most,china's population right now is 1.3 billion,even with america's arsenal they cant finish whole china off.i wish there is no war cuz using that many N-bombs mean end of earth for sure
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

As if the whole world would always help the USA. especially after all the things in the past.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Killfile
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Killfile »

Simultaneous detonation of the USAs nuclear arsenal at anything close to ground level should be more than enough to create a nuclear winter.

As for destroying China's population, that's not the issue.

China lacks the nuclear firepower to actually destroy the United States or her military. Remember, we've been building up for a war with the Soviets for decades. We know how this stuff works.

Secondly, China's first strike can't be targeted against US population centers. A frist strike HAS to hit nuclear assets, otherwise the retaliatory strike is too punishing to withstand.

Ignoring hardened silos in the Midwest and Alaska, the US has the following sea based retaliatory assets.

USS Michigan (SSBN 727) — conversion to SSGN scheduled for October 2003
USS Georgia (SSBN 729) — conversion to SSGN scheduled for 2004
USS Henry M. Jackson (SSBN 730)
USS Alabama (SSBN 731)
USS Alaska (SSBN 732)
USS Nevada (SSBN 733)
USS Pennsylvania (SSBN 735)
USS Kentucky (SSBN 737)
Homeported at the Naval Submarine Base, Kings Bay, Georgia:
USS Tennessee (SSBN 734)
USS West Virginia (SSBN 736)
USS Maryland (SSBN 738)
USS Nebraska (SSBN 739)
USS Rhode Island (SSBN 740)
USS Maine (SSBN 741)
USS Wyoming (SSBN 742)
USS Louisiana (SSBN 743)
Ships undergoing conversion to SSGN:
USS Ohio (SSBN 726) — Out of service 29 Oct. 2002 for conversion to SSGN, Puget Sound Naval Shipyard
USS Florida (SSBN 728) — conversion to SSGN scheduled for October 2003, Norfolk, Va.

That's 14 Ohio class nuclear subs that are still in service and aren't being outfitted as guided missile (tactical) boats. Each of those 14 subs has 24 tubes for Trident I or II type SLBMs (Sea Launched Ballistic Missiles).

That makes for 14x24 = 336 missiles, each carrying a MIRV bus capable of holding between 5 and 7 250 kiloton warheads, or, on average 2016 warheads.

Now, those are the weapons that, no matter how bad assed China's nuclear missile capacity is, they can't take out.

2016 warheads can make a really big hole in China. They can for damn sure completely obliterate any naval assets china has left, rendering China irrelevant as a sea power.

Without boats, it becomes really hard to get the Chinese army, no matter how big it is, across the Pacific.

Besides all that, the death toll from all this would more than stem any need china had for the extra space the US might have to offer.

In short, it would be a lot less expensive for the government of China to just shoot 4 out of every 5 Chinese in the head. The end result, at least for China, would be about the same - population wise. And they'd get to keep all their infrastructure!
Carthago delenda est!

MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

and the remaining people would have a lot more space to live in :P. I think its probably most important for us to keep up a great navy and anti ballistic system..if you look at Great Britain, it was the only way they were able to compete wiht the French
Killfile
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Killfile »

Yes, I can't overstress the importance of the anti-ballistic missile systems the Brits developed to keep pace with Napoleon's nuclear deterrent.

Wait. No.

I'll start a thread in here on ABM in a while. For now, let's let that sleeping doe lie.
Carthago delenda est!

Southpaw
PIEZOR!

Post by Southpaw »

Lacks the Nuclear capability? Not quite, China has an estimated 2,530 nuclear war heads. Of these the about 1,800 are strategic warheads. That is more than sufficient to destroy America and her military with some left to spare.

It is more than true that the Chinese along with everyone else for that matter can't track Ohio class SSBN's but I have little doubt that would even lend pause to hardliner communist in any shape way or form. As far the army they can just walk across the pole. Since when has the lack of any form of motorization stopped the Chinese from mounting a military campaign?

I don't think the death toll will be neat as high as you think. Since the Chinese are initiating the strike they can take the precaution of moving a significant amount of their people or military into prepared bunkers.

Now if you scoff at the idea of what type of bunker can possibly be useful against nukes let me quote someone who has studied hardened Chinese facilities. This information was found at: http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/china/nuke.htm
Like other known mountain ranges housing underground tunnel networks for China's strategic missiles, the Tai-Hei Mountain Range has many steep cliffs and canyons with large big elevation changes over a short distance between 1,000 and 2,000 meters. So yo u can easily dig tunnel networks with over one kilometer thick earth-cover in mountain ranges.

A typical 500-kiloton nuclear warhead in U.S. or Russian arsenals can `dig' a big hole 70m deep and 300m wide on the ground, and that is more than enough to destroy a missile silo or even an airport. If specially hardened for the earth-penetration purpos e, it may create a huge crater sphere 200 meters in diameter underground. Taken into account of the rupture zone around the crater and the likely penetration depth of warheads, at least three 500-kiloton warheads will have to land on the same spot sequen tially in order to penetrate the 1-kilometer thick earth cover and destroy the tunnel underneath. Even with the monster 20-megaton warhead on Russia's single-warhead SS-18, at least two warheads have to land on the same spot.

Moreover, one would destroy less than 300 meters of a tunnel using three warheads. Assuming the underground tunnel network under the Tai-Hei Mountain Range is only 1,000 kilometer long, one would need to use 10,000 (ten thousand) 500-kiloton warheads in order to make sure the tunnel network is completely destroyed. This is the VERY unlikely case in which you know the exact layout of the entire tunnel network. AND this is just one of several missile sites in China.
Now with several thousand kilometers of underground facilities in just one site I imagine you can house a fair number of people. However I don't know how many of these things they have and if any where turned into facilities for housing troops, but if I where to hazard a guess I would say they have a great many. The U.S. and Soviet Russia where not the only two engaged in the Cold War just the most visible.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

well it was a secret weapon, its how Napolean was defeated at the battle of waterloo :P. why dont we just seperate from our continent already and move about the oceans for a while. we could stop over and pick up alaska and hawaii while we are at it :roll:. this post just snowballed into one big spam fest didnt it :? hehe