Religion. The Good, The Bad, the Ugly

All the news that's new and approved. We want your opinion, no matter how wrong it is.

Moderator: EG Members

Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Thats what most people do christians,muslims or whatever.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Oro
Evil Genius

Post by Oro »

Oh not to forget,how christians robbed the whole world,atleast when muslims took over some place they didnt rob them and left them to die,We stayed there and help them recover.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Yeah the muslims leaders on those days was very smart. Nowadays they arent like that.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

And it's not as if it is a "christian thing" to conquer a place then loot and pillage it. It is more of an ethical situation. The leaders of the Crusades and whanot most likely thought of Muslims as being below them, and as most bigots tend to do, made it their job to try to convert them forcibly or just kill them and destroy their homes. Was it right? Hell no. Did they do it just becasue that's what Jesus and the Bible would have wanted? No. They did it because they wanted to and they felt that they had justification, which they didn't.
ImageImage
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

LordMune wrote:
Skullkracker wrote:wheeew, tangled, tangled, and I"m tired as fuck so let's see:
LordMune wrote: Yes, but their beliefs are now core parts of a widespread religious sect with a penchant for violence.
I lost the line here, so I just have to ask: WTF are you talking about?
I honestly don't know what this is supposed to mean...details please
It was a rather clever metaphor for Christianity.
(sorry, I didn't want to be offensive or personal but please:
- heterosexuality is what our species were biologically programmed for
- it produces children)
The mentally/physically disabled, and those damn communist bastards contribute absolutely nothing to society. Burn them all.
just what do you think people who don't take the ten cammandments seriously do?
Act according to common sense. Which is a lot safer than using the ten commandments to justify your actions.
beg your pardon Mune but is common sense making you post those dumbass statements?
you don't state your views, and don't support your ideas, just talk random bullshit about who knows what
if you have nothing else to contribute here you can have buckets of fun in other threads
nothing personal, but you're making less and less sense
isse-pisse-päron-pung wrote:People will always blame the whole organisation for it. When it is a minority group that is responsible for shit like that happens.
it used to be majority then, and it was much closer to power
power currupts
but I'm not out to protect those fucks, they screwed up, but the system but clenged since then
Tempest wrote:And it's not as if it is a "christian thing" to conquer a place then loot and pillage it. It is more of an ethical situation. The leaders of the Crusades and whanot most likely thought of Muslims as being below them, and as most bigots tend to do, made it their job to try to convert them forcibly or just kill them and destroy their homes. Was it right? Hell no. Did they do it just becasue that's what Jesus and the Bible would have wanted? No. They did it because they wanted to and they felt that they had justification, which they didn't.
so let me say that once more:
not everybody in a so calle Christian country was religious, and most of them wasn't even a true believer
if somone is a believer, they don't do shit
"in the name of God" has always been a really good cover to start some conquering and discovering
whenever foul play started it was driven by greed, and not "in the name of God, let's loot this place"
and I don't think that it was ever the church who said: OK let's wipe these bunch of primitive people out
it was arrogant people in power who felt themselves and their people superior to others

in conclusion: you blame historical events on Christianity, that were just covered by godly slogans and carried out by people who never cared a fuck about what their beliefs truly meant and what the Bible ever said
even kids who grow up in a Christian family have to find faith, it is not something that spreads like a disease and is carried by everybody

I have just one question left:

who's Ugly?
Oro
Evil Genius

Post by Oro »

Skullkracker wrote:
isse-pisse-päron-pung wrote:People will always blame the whole organisation for it. When it is a minority group that is responsible for shit like that happens.
power currupts
but I'm not out to protect those fucks, they screwed up, but the system but clenged since then
FYI there are more than 1.2 billion muslims on this planet,few 1000 ppl with different believes are are a minority group But still,like i said before we should not judge someone when we dont know the whole story,just dont judge them from what you heard on CNN or BBC.
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Skullkracker wrote:
LordMune wrote:
Skullkracker wrote:wheeew, tangled, tangled, and I"m tired as fuck so let's see:
I lost the line here, so I just have to ask: WTF are you talking about?
I honestly don't know what this is supposed to mean...details please
It was a rather clever metaphor for Christianity.
(sorry, I didn't want to be offensive or personal but please:
- heterosexuality is what our species were biologically programmed for
- it produces children)
The mentally/physically disabled, and those damn communist bastards contribute absolutely nothing to society. Burn them all.
just what do you think people who don't take the ten cammandments seriously do?
Act according to common sense. Which is a lot safer than using the ten commandments to justify your actions.
beg your pardon Mune but is common sense making you post those dumbass statements?
you don't state your views, and don't support your ideas, just talk random bullshit about who knows what
if you have nothing else to contribute here you can have buckets of fun in other threads
If you would care to specify what needs to be clarified, I would be glad to do so.
As for not supporting my ideas- I do that for a reason. There are reasons behind them, of course, but I don't present them.
You find that frustrating? Well, religious institutions have been doing the same for thousands of years, with no support other than some "greater power", whose existence never has been verified.
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

Nazgûl wrote:
Skullkracker wrote:
power currupts
FYI there are more than 1.2 billion muslims on this planet,few 1000 ppl with different believes are are a minority group But still,like i said before we should not judge someone when we dont know the whole story,just dont judge them from what you heard on CNN or BBC.
It's time like these that I star to wonder what we were originaly talking about
but talking about crsades and stuff and where it started I just had to add that
but als, good comment Oro, and nice new set

LordMune wrote:
Skullkracker wrote:
LordMune wrote: It was a rather clever metaphor for Christianity. The mentally/physically disabled, and those damn communist bastards contribute absolutely nothing to society. Burn them all. Act according to common sense. Which is a lot safer than using the ten commandments to justify your actions.
If you would care to specify what needs to be clarified, I would be glad to do so.
As for not supporting my ideas- I do that for a reason. There are reasons behind them, of course, but I don't present them.
You find that frustrating? Well, religious institutions have been doing the same for thousands of years, with no support other than some "greater power", whose existence never has been verified.
then why are we dragging this huge quote along?
well, young man, I guess this conversation has just about ended
you go on and keep me (and all other readers for that matter) in the dark about what you believe
you just take random shots, without leaving a chance for others to see clear about what your problem is, ergo, it can hardly be called a discussion
I played with open cards, and I expect the same from others

if you feel like discussing a topic further without others interfereing feel free to pm or e-mail me, it will remain between us
I'm still curious as to where your weird attitude towards religious institutions stem from

as for the verification of a "greater power"
you would probably expect some direct proof like many others
well there isn't, causethat would probably mean witnessing a "special effects" miracle or having a date with God himself

if you want to find the fingerprints of God, you have to know what to look for, and that won't be taught at schools

until your only question is "so where is God now?" you can hardly expect to find his trace in the world
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Fine.
Skullkracker wrote:if you want to find the fingerprints of God, you have to know what to look for, and that won't be taught at schools
Well then, where, pray tell, should I look?
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
ucrzymofo87
This is my new home

Post by ucrzymofo87 »

Nazgûl wrote:you ppl forced other weak races like south americans,africans, half of asians to covert or die.
nazgul, i dont remember me forcing anybody to become christian. i would like you to understand that I WAS NOT ALIVE in that time.

like i said before, people who dwell on the past like that and don't focus on what evils exist in our own time i.e. saddam hussein, the taliban, al qaeda, etc. we will be doomed to repeat the failures of the past such as allowing the state to commit crimes in the name of religion.

I think it should also be said that i, personally, do not praise my religion. i praise God. That is the greatest mistake people make. they think that since someone is a particular religion that they agree with every decision their churches make. the individual makes their own choices regarding beliefs. people who do not understand that will say, "your church will persecute you because you don't believe what the church believes." nothing can be farther from the truth.
"Living for the future is more important than trying to avenge the past...i guess." -Puck
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

LordMune wrote:Fine.
guess we found something we agree about, and that feels good :)
LordMune wrote:
Skullkracker wrote:if you want to find the fingerprints of God, you have to know what to look for, and that won't be taught at schools
Well then, where, pray tell, should I look?
OK, let me see, I need to gather some thoughtpower here

in the world I live in, probably similar to the world you live in as well, God is not a topic that is often brought up
many don't believe, don't care, or if they do believe in His existence, they see him as some ar away power that is "out of this world"

(sorry if I miss some letters, the keyboard sucks)

as I said somewhere, people have great confidence in themselves, surrender their views to the current scientific paradigm, or are so obsessed with their everyday problems, many trapped in the cycle of work-consumption-rest that they fail to look inside themselves, to look around them, and contemplate about things of...well..."higher" importance

you too are still young, but at an age, when you are a rebel on one hand, who wants more independence, and on the other hand you have your own opinion about things, becouse you already know much

you asked me how to find God...a god question that I may not have the appropriate answer, being that I never really searched for Him in this manner

I can't set you on a road that will ultimately and definately lead to Him
I can just tell you how I see the world

many people start a line of deep thoughts b thinking about themselves
what they really are, where they come from, and where they are going
one solid proof of God we may find in ourselves:

the soul, which I strongly believe is something if our own
people are much more than the sum of their bodyparts
the complex thinking we are capable of, the incredible spectrum of emotions we posess is more than the addition of animalistic instincts

even doplhins have similar brain structure as us, yet they are not capable of doing the same as we can
animals are able to love, hate, learn, fear, use tools as well, but can they think in a more abstract way as we can, do they seek the future and the past, their origin and the meaning of their life, do they want to look beyond physical reality, into somthing transcendent, are they aware of good and bad, do they feel guilt, and do they have the willingness to understand and define what is good and what is not, do they believe in and care about afterlife? no
could our evolution produce us a soul, probably not
the idea of soul is a common occurance in ll cultures, and it is signified by the habits of different burial rituals

science nowadays does not only oppose religious views
many scientists who had great insights into the way our world is had to realize that it cannot be a cosmic accident
the planet is on the thin line of existence where it is optimal and only suitable for any complex forms of life
the physical las of the universe were marvellously suitible for this kind of setup, and it is one of the limits if science to understand why
the mystery of the Big Bang is: how the stuff the Universe is made of came to be, and where the information for its behavior stems from (laws of physics again)

you may have some personal experience about events in your life that you definately have to say: damn, this couldn't have been an accident, where you may have bacome aware of the presence of some greater being in your life

the majority of people religious or not, believe that the world is more than the physical objects surrounding us, but there are also metaphysical things, that we cannot empirically examine, or take under control
it is a common experiance of human kind

I can't think of anything else right now to add to this huge post, and I have to go to the bathroom too...
bye

edit: back again

so the greatest proof, although hard to find is the impact the presence of God has on individual lives (and this doesn't mean they are dumb and easily decieved)
and by this I don't mean religious "in the name of God I kill you all heretics" fucks everyone brought up (and don't really exist nowadays)
yes people are stupid, and what's worse than being stupid? being stupid, diligant and a loudmouth at the same time

back on track:

if you can't find any in your surroundings: take the Bible, and read the New Testament
people cannot be stupid enough to give their lives for a lie, and have themselves decieved over thousands of years by something that has no true basis
the real proof you may find in the eyes of a true, uncorrupted follower of Christ
if somebody really understands the word of God, he will never be the same again, which you must understand, is not an affect achieved by just any philosophy (and I don't mean to insult anyone with this statement)

if somebody accepts the idea or should I say fact that God exists, he is stupid if he cares not for what God has to say to humanity
Oro
Evil Genius

Post by Oro »

ucrzymofo87 wrote:like i said before, people who dwell on the past like that and don't focus on what evils exist in our own time i.e. saddam hussein, the taliban, al qaeda, etc. we will be doomed to repeat the failures of the past such as allowing the state to commit crimes in the name of religion.
WOW! you want me to forgot about 1000's of year's evil that christians did and focus on the current era?

On hitler/germans who killed more christians and Jews than anyone else?American who nuked japan cuz they were getting there asses kicked?Jews killed 1000's of muslim including women,children and oldies in a camp?Bosina 100,000's of muslims killed and 10,000's women raped,just 10 years ago? in Kashmir from 1990, 80,000 muslims have died cuz they wanna seperate from india?Or on how everyday around alteast 10 to 20 muslims die & nobody gives a fuck cuz they are not christians.

WTF do you know about saddam hussein & the taliban,huh?Mass graves in Iraq... OH NOES! saddam hussein must have done it....proof?well no proof... now what?lets just give few local ppl few grands and ask them to say some BS! taliban killing ppl on the streets...OH NOES! they are god damn evil,any idea why?well they comitted crimes and now they are getting punished...ah i see,well if we add that they wont look evil,now will they? lets just drop the last part, its not like retards americans will come here to check if its true or not,LOL.

Just cuz its on Tv its true?
If you think so then your a retard.
ucrzymofo87
This is my new home

Post by ucrzymofo87 »

Nazgûl wrote:WTF do you know about saddam hussein & the taliban,huh?Mass graves in Iraq... OH NOES! saddam hussein must have done it....proof?well no proof... now what?

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/10/13/iraq.graves/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3738368.stm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 01191.html

http://www.insightmag.com/media/paper44 ... 1193.shtml

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,135652,00.html

http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/libra ... 163318.htm

http://www.moreorless.au.com/killers/hussein.html

here are 7 stories about Iraqi mass graves! if you dont think they're real then you, sir, are an ignoramus and a complete and utter looney tune.
"Living for the future is more important than trying to avenge the past...i guess." -Puck
Oro
Evil Genius

Post by Oro »

ucrzymofo87 wrote:
Nazgûl wrote:WTF do you know about saddam hussein & the taliban,huh?Mass graves in Iraq... OH NOES! saddam hussein must have done it....proof?well no proof... now what?

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/10/13/iraq.graves/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3738368.stm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 01191.html

http://www.insightmag.com/media/paper44 ... 1193.shtml

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,135652,00.html

http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/libra ... 163318.htm

http://www.moreorless.au.com/killers/hussein.html

here are 7 stories about Iraqi mass graves! if you dont think they're real then you, sir, are an ignoramus and a complete and utter looney tune.
How retraded can you be?if thats all true why cant they proof it infront of the court where he is being trailed.

LOL @ you,for thinking i would trust BBC,CNN,Fox and whatever,If you havnt noticed sir the world news media is controlled by christians and jews,only a retarted american can trust them imo,Iraq war 2 years ago(if you consider it in this era) is prime example how credible those groups are...OH NOES! Weapon of mass destruction!!?
Shaka Zulu
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by Shaka Zulu »

If you are talking about those current "evils" why didnt you mention WWII,the Sovjets,or USA raping half the globe sens the beginning of the Cold war.And btw,ask yourself,regarding those current evils you mentionned,al Qaida,Talibans and Saddam Hussein,and really really ask yourself who created those three,who funded them,and who allowed them to do those evil until it didnt suit their agenda anymore.

Are you still implying those three were motivated by religion,or had anything to do with religion?(they didnt,except Al Qaida using religion as an excuse to recruit,thats it basically,otherwise nada with Islam,they kill muslims FFS,how the fuck do they represent them?).Not to mention what a joke its if you even imply that Saddam Hussein(the secularist who loathes all religion :lol:) had anything to do with religion.I would still like an explanation on what you mean with the talibans,whats the Islam part of them again? They are politically and culturarly warped regim,didnt follow one bit of Islam.Made up rules to kill whoever daily.Whats the religion part about them again?

Or wait,you didnt mention them because you are an hypocrit who just wants to shift blame from the Crusades and Inquisition slaughterring to whatever right? And just mention them because they are just evil regims that are current,if so,did you mention because you believe they are the worst in our time? Really?(check those Nazgul mentionned) :lol:

But you mentionned them in respone to compare to the Catholics churchs really fucked up murderous past right? And even if you had a point,that for example the talibans being a minority that represented Islam in a way,in what fucking way do they warrant an comparison to the Catholic church's past? Who backed killings and rapings in pretty much every part of the world.In what way are you comparing them,or dare to,in even the slightest? Yeah those past atrocities was also done just falsely in the name of religion,by armies and states who didnt care for it that much,just blinded by power and greed.But how the fuck do you explain the Pope himself funding and deploying those kind of things,and the Catholic Church,who represents all catholics,being behind it all.

One great point to Islam,was that the fact that they didnt make a herarchy organisation that represented all muslims in the world.Thank God for that.
Last edited by Shaka Zulu on Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Until the lion learns to speak, the tales of the hunt will be(weak) told by the hunter
ucrzymofo87
This is my new home

Post by ucrzymofo87 »

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

you're not even worth refuting because your ignorance is far too powerful to overcome.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/ ... D9B7E6.htm

here is a news organization run by arabs, still not convinced?
ucrzymofo87
This is my new home

Post by ucrzymofo87 »

Shaka Zulu wrote:If you are talking about those current "evils" why didnt you mention WWII,the Sovjets,or USA raping half the globe sens the beginning of the Cold war.And btw,ask yourself,regarding those current evils you mentionned,al Qaida,Talibans and Saddan Hussein,and really really ask yourself who created those three,who funded them,and who allowed them to do those evil until it didnt suit their agenda anymore.

Are you still implying those three were motivated by religion,or had anything to do with religion?(they didnt,except Al Qaida using religion as an excuse to recruit,thats it basically,otherwise nada with Islam,they kill muslims FFS,how the fuck do they represent them?).Not to mention what a joke its if you even imply that Saddam Hussein(the secularist who loathes all religion) had anything to do with religion.I would still like an explanation on what you mean with the talibans,whats the Islam part of them again? They are politically and culturarly warped regim,didnt follow one bit of Islam.Made up rules to kill whoever daily.Whats the religion part about them again?

Or wait,you didnt mention them because you are an hypocrit who just wants to shift blame from the Crusades and Inquisition slaughterring to whatever right? And just mention them because they are just evil regims that are current,if so,did you mention because you believe they are the worst in our time? Really?(check those Nazgul mentionned) :lol:

But you mentionned them in respone to compare to the Catholics churchs really fucked up murderous past right? And even if you had a point,that for example the talibans being a minority that represented Islam in a way,in what fucking way do they warrant an comparison to the Catholic church's past? Who backed killings and rapings in pretty much every part of the world.In what way are you comparing them,or dare to,in even the slightest?
if u have read any of my posts, i have said that the christian church has made mistakes (and big ones). please read what i say before you criticize me.

read a history book about the cold war and see who was raping whom. the soviet union was the nation that would not allow free elections in east europe and put people in gulags. the usa allowed free elections in western europe, not to mention the marshall plan which saved europe from postwar turmoil.
Oro
Evil Genius

Post by Oro »

ucrzymofo87 wrote::roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

you're not even worth refuting because your ignorance is far too powerful to overcome.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/ ... D9B7E6.htm

here is a news organization run by arabs, still not convinced?
Residents of a village neighbouring Falluja have told Aljazeera that they helped bury the bodies of 73 women and children who were burnt to death by a US bombing attack.
ucrzymofo87
This is my new home

Post by ucrzymofo87 »

Shaka Zulu
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by Shaka Zulu »

ucrzymofo87 wrote:
Shaka Zulu wrote:If you are talking about those current "evils" why didnt you mention WWII,the Sovjets,or USA raping half the globe sens the beginning of the Cold war.And btw,ask yourself,regarding those current evils you mentionned,al Qaida,Talibans and Saddam Hussein,and really really ask yourself who created those three,who funded them,and who allowed them to do those evil until it didnt suit their agenda anymore.

Are you still implying those three were motivated by religion,or had anything to do with religion?(they didn't,except Al Qaida using religion as an excuse to recruit,that's it basically,otherwise nada with Islam,they kill Muslims FFS,how the fuck do they represent them?).Not to mention what a joke its if you even imply that Saddam Hussein(the secularist who loathes all religion) had anything to do with religion.I would still like an explanation on what you mean with the talibans,whats the Islam part of them again? They are politically and culturarly warped regim,didnt follow one bit of Islam.Made up rules to kill whoever daily.Whats the religion part about them again?

But you mentionned them in respone to compare to the Catholics churchs really fucked up murderous past right? And even if you had a point,that for example the talibans being a minority that represented Islam in a way,in what fucking way do they warrant an comparison to the Catholic church's past? Who backed killings and rapings in pretty much every part of the world.In what way are you comparing them,or dare to,in even the slightest?
if u have read any of my posts, i have said that the christian church has made mistakes (and big ones). please read what i say before you criticize me.

read a history book about the cold war and see who was raping whom. the soviet union was the nation that would not allow free elections in east europe and put people in gulags. the usa allowed free elections in western europe, not to mention the marshall plan which saved europe from postwar turmoil.
No you didn't,you have just said forget the past,that it doesn't have anything to do with anything today(yeah it has nothing to do with its own history ;)) and that kind bull like that.I'm glad to see you cant even explain the bullshit vague comments you throw out about Saddam Hussein or Talibans and etc.And you should also understand I didn't even say one bit of how Christianity is all bad,on the contrary its very good,but it doesn't change the fact of you are trying to talk down is horrendous pas,and try to deflect the issue by vaguely mentioning Middle eastern countries and so on,which you cant even explain yourself about,instead just want to mention them to excuse whatever the Catholic Church has done.

Yes,thank,I should read history books,thanks for the tip :lol:

Yeah,like I was referring to just after the war,or even implied that US was as bad as Sovjet back then.But no,I wasn't referring to how they did whatever they wanted in the third world countries sens the cold war,invading and staging coups all over the world.

That's spreading free elections huh? How Belgium and US was part of stopping free election in Kongo and was part of killing their elected leader Patrice Lumumba, to give the power to the dictator Mobutu,so they could financially rape the country(or how they also declared war and invaded Congo because the people their didn't want to be robbed by their diamond mines like the US companies were doing).

Or how they brought down Iran's prime-minister Mossadegh in the 50's just because he didn't want to give away its oil to UK and US,and they put the Shah's to power.Or shall we talk about Latin America? you want to? That's spreading free elections right? Or the Middle east? See how I didn't mention the countries they seemed worthy enough to go to and have wars in ,and fuck them up real good,those you know of I presume,because you read History books after all :lol: The US wasn't raping countries at all huh? ;)
Last edited by Shaka Zulu on Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Until the lion learns to speak, the tales of the hunt will be(weak) told by the hunter
Oro
Evil Genius

Post by Oro »

Hoping to unearth crucial evidence that could help in convicting deposed Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein, investigators said nine trenches in a dry riverbed at the Hatra site in northern Iraq contained at least 300 bodies, and possibly thousands.
Hoping doesnt prove anything...
Oro
Evil Genius

Post by Oro »

Shaka Zulu wrote:
ucrzymofo87 wrote:
Shaka Zulu wrote:If you are talking about those current "evils" why didnt you mention WWII,the Sovjets,or USA raping half the globe sens the beginning of the Cold war.And btw,ask yourself,regarding those current evils you mentionned,al Qaida,Talibans and Saddan Hussein,and really really ask yourself who created those three,who funded them,and who allowed them to do those evil until it didnt suit their agenda anymore.

Are you still implying those three were motivated by religion,or had anything to do with religion?(they didnt,except Al Qaida using religion as an excuse to recruit,thats it basically,otherwise nada with Islam,they kill muslims FFS,how the fuck do they represent them?).Not to mention what a joke its if you even imply that Saddam Hussein(the secularist who loathes all religion) had anything to do with religion.I would still like an explanation on what you mean with the talibans,whats the Islam part of them again? They are politically and culturarly warped regim,didnt follow one bit of Islam.Made up rules to kill whoever daily.Whats the religion part about them again?

No you didnt,you have just said forget the past,that it doesnt have anything to do with anything today(yeah it has nothing to do with its own history ;)) and that kind bull like that.I'm glad to see you cant even explain the bullshit vague comments you throw out about Saddam Hussein or Talibans and etc.And you should also understand I didnt even say one bit of how Christianity is all bad,on the contrary its very good,but it doesnt change the fact of you are trying to talk down is horrendous pas,and try to deflec the issue by vaguely mentionning Middle eastern countries and so on,which you cant even explain yourself about,instead just want to mention them to excuse whatever the Catholic Church has done.

Yes,thank,I should read history books,thanks for the tip :lol:

Yeah,like I was refering to just after the war,or even implied that US was as bad as Sovjet back then.But no,I wasnt refering to how they did whatever they wanted in the third world countries sens the cold war,invanding and staging coups all over the world.

Thats spreading free elections huh? How Belgium and US was part of stopping free election in Kongo and was part of killing their elected leader Patrice Lumumba, to give the power to the dictator Mobutu,so they could financially rape the country(or how they also declared war and invaded Congo because the people their didnt want to be robbed by their diamond mines like the US companies were doing).

Or how they brought down Iran's primeminister Mossadegh in the 50's just because he didnt want to give away its oil to UK and US,and they put the Shah's to power.Or shall we talk about Latin America? you want to? Thats spreading free elections right? Or the Middle east? See how I didnt mention the countries they seemed worthy enough to go to and have wars in ,and fuck them up real good,those you know of I presume,because you read History books afterall :lol: The US wasnt raping countries at all huh? ;)
And i am ignorant... :lol:
ucrzymofo87
This is my new home

Post by ucrzymofo87 »

if you read history at the end of world war II, one nation had unprecidented power. one nation in the world had not suffered any damage to its military complex. that nation also had the only atomic bomb. that nation was the united states.

now, the united states disarmed, and made no effort to impose its will on the rest of the world. can you honestly say in your heart, that if the soviet union had been in the comporable position with that bomb that the world today would not have been conquered by that force?

if you want to talk about benevolence i suggest you look at the marshall plan, where the united states gave billions of dollars in aid to western europe and the soviet union to rebuild their countries.

as far as free elections go, el salvador had free elections despit terrorism in that country. since 2001, afghanistan and iraq and free elections. why can't the syrians or the iranians or the sudanese risk giving free elections? because the tyrants in those countries would be kicked out of power.
Shaka Zulu
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by Shaka Zulu »

I applaude you,you are really great in avoiding and deflecting my entire post.Kudos to you :lol:

I was considering to respond to what you said,but whats the point? If you are just going to ignore it and say whatever you like?
ucrzymofo87
This is my new home

Post by ucrzymofo87 »

i responded with the truth, and if that upsets you then i am sorry