Ch 261

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

psi29a
Godo

Ch 261

Post by psi29a »

http://bt.evil-genius.us/allowed/8666cb ... c4.torrent

MD5:c22edbf9ea392b05e75f31e5fd1ce63a [Evil_Genius]Berserk_v30c261_v2.rar

Info Hash: 8666cba775aa16a8b51a0fd456f4cfdc307278c4

Alrighty, here is version 2.0 of the latest release, translated by Wandering_Mystic. Everyone give him a big round of applause. No more skullknight.net translations for us. :P
OLD_Version1 wrote:
removed from tracker

MD5: 7e2ed62f6a5402f04a9caca765adcbb0 [Evil_Genius]Berserk_v30c261.rar

Info Hash: c66384c17666a8cf9a612b40c82b516136ee0708

Allright, sweethearts, you heard the man and you know the drill! Assholes and elbows!
Last edited by psi29a on Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

Thanks Mr. Psi, And Oro!
Last edited by Damien on Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
newbified
n00b Smasher

Post by newbified »

Hurrah! Thanks psi and Nazgul (and anyone else in Evil-Genius who was involved with this release).

*runs to read the new chapter*

Can't say I'm completely dissapointed with the answer at the end of the chapter though.

Also...anyone notice Miura really seems to be killing himself nowadays with these deadlines? Only 2 weeks until the next chapter...we're going to start getting spoiled.
Last edited by newbified on Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steeples scrape the sky, Praising God.
Everything here exists for God, is sacrificed to God.
For those who have nothing to sacrifice,
It can be a very heartless city indeed.
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

Bittorrent is prohibited here sadly. At least I have something to look forward to though.

Thank you once again.
"Don't you get it yet?! If she's beautiful, you'll die instantly!!" Chopper
Yoyimbo325
imanewbie

Post by Yoyimbo325 »

I'm glad I stayed longer :D !!!!
k3mikal
notanewb

Post by k3mikal »

thanks a lot!
ucrzymofo87
This is my new home

Post by ucrzymofo87 »

great chapter! the ending is leaves you hanging...as usual 8)
"Living for the future is more important than trying to avenge the past...i guess." -Puck
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Yeah... this from my point of view at work:

Click to view bigger picture.
Emppu
imanewbie

Post by Emppu »

Whee! Thanks again! Can't seed too long today, got to wake up to work early :(
If life deals you a bad hand... cheat.
akurei
imanewbie

Post by akurei »

I'm pretty surprised with the answer at the end of the chapter...Especially after getting such a neat little power-up.

**spoiler for the end of the chapter**

If this is the way its going to be I don't really mind though. So much funnier having Schierke fill Farneze's role in taking care of Caska, although less effective. She could grow into it though, and thats basically the only role Farneze is essential for at the moment...

I somehow get the feeling that between Serpico and her mother that this will not be Farneze's final say on the matter.. Not to mention this build up toward her magic training. I figured she'd become the groups backup healer or something. Score a water staff somewhere, start casting barrier and heal. That sorta thing. lol maybe not :P She'd take away most of Puck 'n Everella's usefulness then.

If she does stay there for the time being, I really hope that Serpico won't remain there as well. That would be a lot lamer than Farneze losing the spotlight. Maybe Farneze can get with Roderick and convince Serpico that Guts and co. need him more...but I seriously doubt it. :?
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

The chapter was good, but it could have been more bad-ass :). Anyways, I wonder how they will go on from this point.
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

This is truly a great chapter. Looks like we'll see some serious story progression from now on.
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
TheDrizzit
Beware my tactical spam

Post by TheDrizzit »

OI OI!! Thank you so much! In the hassle of getting ready for school I forgot about it releasing! Woot! Great Chapter (and I will seed as long as I can) but too little action for me. Ya're Ya're! More for the next!! WOOT!! **sorry sooo tired so I yell alot**
That's right!! Another pointless post by me bitches!!! HA!
grendelrt
imanewbie

Post by grendelrt »

Thank you!
Frazzii
imanewbie

Post by Frazzii »

Thanks!
Never again can I look at a woman or a homosexual and think "I hate you because Eminem told me to."
Oro
Evil Genius

Post by Oro »

newbified wrote: Also...anyone notice Miura really seems to be killing himself nowadays with these deadlines? Only 2 weeks until the next chapter...we're going to start getting spoiled.
That just means...that a really long break is coming up soon. :(
oneofakind
Found the Edit button

Post by oneofakind »

How come?
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Because he is OVERLOADING HIS BRAIN.
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Oro
Evil Genius

Post by Oro »

Cuz he always do 4 or 5 quick chapters before going on a month or 2, break.
akurei
imanewbie

Post by akurei »

On a sidenote, it seems the nobles are definitely going to implore Guts to work for them, by any means necessary. Haven't heard Vandemion's offer yet, but it seems there may be one before this little dance draws to a close.
Kenju
imanewbie

Post by Kenju »

That was a very nice little chapter. It was good to see that people are awed by Guts as usual. Seems like they do indeed want to employ him. We'll see where that evenutally goes. As for Faranese, that was a big surprise for me at the end of the chapter. I'm very curious to see what will end up happening to her. I'm gonna miss good ole' Serpico though, that's for sure. But whether she stays behind or not, I'm sure we'll eventually be seeing her again.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Nice chapter and good work as always.

Now again, waiting for the next chapter. :)

Hope there won't be a break or if there is one it's not too long.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Great works and thanks....

However didnt it seem a lil cheezy though. I mean everyone was way to calm for a battle seen. You had Puck throwing jokes and the nobles doing there lil thing about it. And even Isidiro was trying to act tite by fighting them . I mean he loses in fights against normal humans what makes him think he can take on some hellish beast.

Nevertheless a good chapter.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Puck is always making joke and Isidoro was always an show off and after all causing trouble. ;) But he won some fights against the trolls.

And yes the nobles where a bit too calm for nearly getting eaten alive. But doing nothing is noble nature after all. :)
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
k3mikal
notanewb

Post by k3mikal »

Buzkashi wrote:Great works and thanks....

However didnt it seem a lil cheezy though. I mean everyone was way to calm for a battle seen. You had Puck throwing jokes and the nobles doing there lil thing about it. And even Isidiro was trying to act tite by fighting them . I mean he loses in fights against normal humans what makes him think he can take on some hellish beast.

Nevertheless a good chapter.
indeed, i've felt the same while reading the chapter, especially when that noble girl says "how cuuute" when she sees puck, i was thinking wtf there are beasts wanting to mutilate ur beautiful face and all u could think of is this? still an excellent chapter, serpico's expression while descending upon the kushans was just gggrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaa!