berserk stories..

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

bob bitchen
imanewbie

berserk stories..

Post by bob bitchen »

well, sometimes im daydreaming bout berserk after i watch manga or something, what would happend on the very end. imagine that gust wit the others got sorrounded by griffith's army and than all guts friends got killed and casca got fucked again or killed, and imagine that guts saw all this and he got hell furious. that would be quite something. however i would like to hear some of your make-up stories cuz that would be some fun. and if you think that its just next newbie topic cuz actually its my first post go ahed and close it. anyway, have fun ;)
user unknown
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Well, I don't support Fanfics, because they tend to be way off to what Muira had in store. All these stuff you said are just theories, and we have a crazy theories thread to serve that purpose :P

We had a fanfic back at DP, and the story of that was actually....pretty....well, way off...and....well, crap. Judeau was alive in Elfhelm. Gats crying. WTF?!

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

ummm....

I dont think one should ever start a new topic as his first post..
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Kaze
imanewbie

Post by Kaze »

Buzkashi wrote:ummm....

I dont think one should ever start a new topic as his first post..
Agreed. There was a good flash tutorial for posting in DP.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

nothing wrong with that, as long as that topic is useful

unfortunately, here is not the case...
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, not going to see many fanfic supporters around here. Even I, as a writer, don't really like the idea all that much. Just stick to being original, it gets you a lot further, and in some cases laid *nods and winks*.

As for what Buzkashi said about not making your first post a thread starter, that's an excellent point... Man, he's got to cut that out... Now it's just starting to get freaky. I mean, this whole, making sense thing. :P
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

First posters should post or start threads in Off-the-wall.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
bob bitchen
imanewbie

Post by bob bitchen »

well i didnt care much if thats my first post topic, cuz actually it didnt bother me and i didnt know thats something is wrong with that lol.
user unknown
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I wouldn’t worry about it man. By the way, where are you from…and how old are you? Also, if you have written any fanfic about Berserk, feel free to post it in this thread.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Maybe we should start a intorduction thread...
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, maybe, but this thread isn't going anywhere, so I thought I'd ask.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

You realize taht psi is gona have our asses on a silver platter for this right?
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

um...not...really. :?
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Tushay..
bob bitchen
imanewbie

Post by bob bitchen »

Starnum wrote:I wouldn’t worry about it man. By the way, where are you from…and how old are you? Also, if you have written any fanfic about Berserk, feel free to post it in this thread.
why yer ascing? well i come from country named Poland in middle Europe, but i live in the US for now, and im 15..
and i havent written any berserk fanfic yet, i thoat ppl here would write something intresting.
i see that you dont like fanfic too much, but i guess its good to have one topic like that over here, otherwords im happy that no1 told me that im newbie or things like that ;)
user unknown
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

well since this is a fanfiction might as well make one

once upon a time there was a man named gutts. he got a sword called the dragonslayer and killed a whole bunch of stuff. the end.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Panic: Oh, I was just curious. Thanks for answering. ;)
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

dos.azn wrote:well since this is a fanfiction might as well make one

once upon a time there was a man named gutts. he got a sword called the dragonslayer and killed a whole bunch of stuff. the end.
And that was a man named Griffith. He wanted to be king.

To be continued....

dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

Eldo wrote:

To be continued....
and then gutts took his big dragonslayer and chopped him and his army to pieces. he then went to a place of isolation with caska and raised a bunch of lil guttsz together. the end
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

dos.azn wrote:
Eldo wrote:

To be continued....
and then gutts took his big dragonslayer and chopped him and his army to pieces. he then went to a place of isolation with caska and raised a bunch of lil guttsz together. the end
Gosh, I love short stories :oops:

dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

hears another one:

gutts raises his sword. the opportunity is open now. grunbeld dead. zodd dead. the new BoH dead. griffith is now wide open for attack. gutts swings, he is just 2 inches away from accomplishing what he has struggled so much for.

everything goes black

as gutts opens his eye, he sees in front of him femto raping caska. apostles are everywhere. he feels an excruciating pain in his head and left eye. he looks up to see a claw clenching down on his head and gauging out his left eye. he thinks to himself "it was all a fucking dream. there is no skull knight. there is no chance for vengeance. there is no escaping the eclipse...."
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

What the fuck! Left eye! You mean right eye! How could you make a mistake like that? Yeah, I originally thought that WAS how Berserk ended. Then I learned there was a manga, and I was very happy. Even if that had been the ending though, I would've like it, because tragedies are cool.

What was depressing about Eva's ending?
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

S'all gravy. I wasnt planing on watching it either.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

-- snip --

Thread had derailed for a few pages, so I created a new thread and moved it to off-the-wall.

http://www.evil-genius.us/forums/viewtopic.php?t=176

Now, back to those fanfics... or lack there of. :P
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

im surprised there hasnt been a caska/farnaze lesbian fanfic yet :twisted: