Tiger kills Kansas teen, OMFG?

All the news that's new and approved. We want your opinion, no matter how wrong it is.

Moderator: EG Members

Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Ellen got what she wanted she doesn't have to spam anymore. :P

And this reminded me of a Report I saw some time ago in TV. A polar bear broke a women some bones because she was so stupid and to take better photos she jumpes over a barrier and got near to the "cage-fence".

I hate people that kill animals that kill people because they can't handle them.

Btw. 5:20 am here, should I go to bed?
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
calvin
Flexing spam muscles

Post by calvin »

shit like that pisses me off. it's bad enough that we have to cage them, ogle, and take pictures of them at zoos.

i really wish they hadn't killed the tiger, but Ellen is probably right... they probably had to kill it just to stop it. but why not use tranquilizer's? there is no way an animal sanctuary doesn't have a tranquilizer gun
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

calvin wrote:shit like that pisses me off. it's bad enough that we have to cage them, ogle, and take pictures of them at zoos.
What would you prefer. That they be left in the wild were their numbers will decrease untill they are probably distinct? So that everyone and there moms has a tiger skin rug?
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

I see that the general idea is:

what a waste of tiger
DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

Person's life > tiger.
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

that's exactly what I was thinking, but

prevention > retaliation

is also true
DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

I never said she wasn't stupid. I'm just saying I wouldn't value the life of a tiger over a human.

I wouldn't get close to any wild animal that big purposely in the first place.
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

It would be cool, but I would think twice too...
I love big kitties
DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

I wonder what the tiger did to the girl. I read the article, but it doesn't say what the tiger did to her. It probably bit her face off ; ;.
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

nah, maybe it just punched her with his paw, the claws can do enough damage to kill her.
DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

I wonder if someone like Tito Ortiz or Chuck "the Iceman" Liddle could fend against a tiger like that. I've heard stores of people killing bears with their pocket knives.
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

no animal is invincivble that's for sure

now how cool would that be? a bear head on your wall with the sign: killed it meself so watch your step
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Skullkracker wrote:no animal is invincivble that's for sure

now how cool would that be? a bear head on your wall with the sign: killed it meself so watch your step
Thatd be cool i guess. But if I ever was attempting to kill a ufc guy id make sure I'd have some kind of gun with me. Then his martial arts/wrestling training would be useless. I'm sorry its just how it is.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

Buzkashi wrote:
Skullkracker wrote:no animal is invincivble that's for sure

Thatd be cool i guess. But if I ever was attempting to kill a ufc guy id make sure I'd have some kind of gun with me. Then his martial arts/wrestling training would be useless. I'm sorry its just how it is.
Ah yes... the gun, the great equalizer. This talk makes me think of "Indiana Jones and The Raiders of the Lost Ark" when that huge guy has that scimitar and is showing off how sweet ass he is with it and Indy just gets out his gun and shoots him. I get a laugh out of that everytime
ImageImage
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

I heard somewhwere that Ford had some sort of injury, so they modified the scene so he wouldn't have to go through that swordfight. I liked it that way too.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

No what happened was that he was supposed to use his whip but kept messing up. So as a joke he used his gun and they stuck with it. Yea we had a good convo about his before in the intersice. It was with Starnum, just proving to him that even with all his sword training I can still whack him with a gun... no this is not rurouni kenshin.
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

hmmm, I could have sworn I heard it this way. Another lesson for me not to believe the media, Buz is the pure source!
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Well that is the way i heard it from several reliable sources!! DONT BELIEVE THE MEDIA!!!
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Did you notice that they said they had a Liger (Lion+Tiger)!!!!! Straight out of napoleon dynamite
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

Buzkashi wrote:
calvin wrote:shit like that pisses me off. it's bad enough that we have to cage them, ogle, and take pictures of them at zoos.
What would you prefer. That they be left in the wild were their numbers will decrease untill they are probably distinct? So that everyone and there moms has a tiger skin rug?
If humans wouldn't interfere, their numbers would increase. lol we humans can send people to the moon but can't even prevent an animal to be extinct?
calvin
Flexing spam muscles

Post by calvin »

Buzkashi wrote:
but we don't have to keep them in zoos. there should be more free-range type habitats for those types of animals. i know there are already many out there but i think there should be more.
DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

We do prevent them from becoming extinct... That's what zoos are for. Humans will never stop killing animals so that's why we need zoos. To prevent them from becoming extinct.
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

DarkenRahlX wrote:We do prevent them from becoming extinct... That's what zoos are for. Humans will never stop killing animals so that's why we need zoos. To prevent them from becoming extinct.
They hardly reproduce in zoos. So they will become extinct anyway.
DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

Humans double in number every 10 years. There is no way we can stop the extinction of animals unless we start killing alot of humans or castrating the males.
Last edited by DarkenRahlX on Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ellen
Beware my tactical spam

Post by Ellen »

The only way for them to not become extinct is for humans to be an endangered species. :P