Hunter X Hunter

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Finito
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Finito »

Well my point Darkness is easy to understand if you just would have read the manga Hunter X Hunter like the name of this thread, maybe your not in the good thread I dont know.

In c102 they say the Spiders are from the City of the shooting stars, and that those who live there are extremely vengeful.
Then in c220(not sure) the Spiders home is attacked by the ants and many people dies, then the Spiders arrive and own the ants that invaded.
Now im saying they wont back down just after killing the weak Queen because they are extremely vengeful.

TY TheDarkness for making me write this long text now I like u as much as my bro.
TheDarkness
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by TheDarkness »

First of all i've read HxH all the way up to chap 248 right now. So spare me them wise ass comments.

Second. well if you'd have read the part you mention yourself then you would know that the spiders themselves wom't attack the ants. They need the order from someone higher before they attack. And if that were to happen they would go after the queen who already is dead. so all in all they either won't return for the ants or they will return and won't do anything since their target will have already been killed.

if you don't believe ,e read this here page.
http://members.home.nl/j.roumans/Pics/H ... 29-p14.png
Finito

Post by Finito »

That page just prove what i was saying that they dont want to stop just after killing the queen and that they are sick of waiting around doing nothing...

Why would they wait for the old peoples permission, the Spider as always been independent from any governement to me. Unless the City of Shooting star gave them the green light to kill all the mafia in Yorkshin and steal all the antiques.

Well unless Nobunaga as more interesting job proposition I doubt they will miss out on the ants hunt.
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

Phinx stated that he would deal with the ants immediately if they came again. Other then that, they are to wait.
"Don't you get it yet?! If she's beautiful, you'll die instantly!!" Chopper
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

Post by isse-pisse-päron-pung »

Isn't it about time Gon and Killua learns a powerful attack each?

sure 'electroman' attack is half cool as is gon's "smashy smashy", but the.... I feel that they should advance to a new level where they will be recognised as strong people.
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
TheDarkness
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by TheDarkness »

well gon was recognized a little.... when that pipe guy asked him to attack him.... that one blow would have been a fatal one if killua hadn't stopped gon. Anyway 249 and 250 are out
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

Gon and Killua are growing in a normal prodigy fashion without having absurd bursts in strength.

At the moment, Killua has an idea for a new technique. He's still unconcious sadly.

They are recognized as strong.
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

Post by isse-pisse-päron-pung »

Yeah strong but like inferior to for example Illumi (thats what I guess at least) or Killuas dad, or J/Gin.

Would be nice to see something from him as well ,).
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
TheDarkness
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by TheDarkness »

i wonder more about kaito actually.... i don't know what happened to him
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

He's died and was reanimated. We don't know his role for the upcoming fight.
Jn183
imanewbie

Post by Jn183 »

Hey, I was wondering.. did Hisoka end up fighting Kuroro? ty
Finito

Post by Finito »

.....no.....
paulino
imanewbie

Post by paulino »

well, i will find it funny if the ant king find that chess girl lovely. Shes having many privileges up to now. And i really cant wait to see whats gonna happen next. However, it will be really bad if something such as the king becomes a good guy because of that chess girl. So yeah, i expect good fhights :)
blackfired
imanewbie

Post by blackfired »

maybe the gung-gi girl is a professional hunter?

just a thought.

or she implements feelings into the king.
RedEyes
n00b Smasher

Post by RedEyes »

This arc is getting interesting... I'm looking forward to see Nefelpitou vs Gon and Killua. I actually don't care about the rest of the crew a lot *sigh*

Gun-gi girl might be a hunter but she shouldn't be using her powers actively, otherwise one of the royal guards should've spotted her already.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

This archs bad storytelling is killing my love for this great manga.

When will it end???

Kill the ant king now!!!!!

I want the spiders,Hisoka,Kurapica,Leorio now!!!
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
RedEyes
n00b Smasher

Post by RedEyes »

This arc is a proof that mangaka did not have any elaborated plans for the spiders when he finished the Greed Island arc. I guess, while he is thinking about what should happen after danchou Kuroro is released from Kurapica's nen, he is buying his time with this arc.

By the way, Neferpitou > Kurapica + Leorio + couple of spiders... because the right hand side of the inequality is kind of boring :kekeke:
Ruuppa
Mastered PM

Post by Ruuppa »

Ahh.. Hope this arc will be over soon. I want more Hunter's Test -like arcs! That was one of the best, if not THE best, arc/s.
Everything that is right is wrong, and everything that is wrong is right.
And I am always right.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Redeyes: The ant king are the most boring character ever in HXH.....

Only the lion was interesting the rest are boring.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

does the ant king remind anyone else of cell from dragon ball z in his imperfect form when he was sucking everyone up with his tail????
The Sea At Night Time Makes Me Shiver...If You Stare At It...It Feelis Like You'll Get Swallowed...Into The Depth Of This Dark Wave... Image
RedEyes
n00b Smasher

Post by RedEyes »

I haven't watched DBZ so I can't comment on that...

It is too late to return to test-like arcs now, our characters are way too powerful. Remember how Killua passed his hunter test in the GI arc.

Gon & Killua are now supposed to fight with Nefelpitou - the cat-like royal guard - and even chairman Netero avoided a fight with her. Normally, Gon & Killua don't have a chance, so I just wonder what'll happen.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I dont want test like arcs, i want arc with good story. An arc with nen.

The cat is goind down against Gon and Killua cause even if she knows nen, she havent used it as long and know about the real power of nen like hunters do.
Ruuppa
Mastered PM

Post by Ruuppa »

I meant more the quality of the arc, not the arc itself.

This whole ant-business is good and all, but it feels patchy at times.(Well, they did put it up from scratch but still..)
And I am always right.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Then we both want the same thing we want the quality archs back like the good ones before this arc.

It would be awesome if Danchou came and killed the king easy, it would be sweet. The king is a bug compared to him.
Ruuppa
Mastered PM

Post by Ruuppa »

He IS a bug, that's true :P

But seeing as even Neferpitou is enough to amaze the Big Bad President of the Hunters, the king won't be that easy. My bet goes that the king beats him, but he's wounded enough for Gon to pulverize him after that.
And I am always right.