Evil_Genius Website

All the news that's new and approved. We want your opinion, no matter how wrong it is.

Moderator: EG Members

psi29a
Godo

Evil_Genius Website

Post by psi29a »

Alrighty, so the EG site has been up for awhile... and we had some pretty nice graphics thanks to Laik. I've performed some research and instead of designing something custom, which I have almost no time to do, I've decided to go with a great piece of blogging software called WordPress. Google it if you would like to learn more.

Yes it is too bright, and we are going to fix that in the near future with Laik's spiffy graphics. The EG website will be used to keep people up to date without having to drill through the forums, it also allows EG members and Forum moderators to communicate with the rest of the world the goings on of EG. If people want to discuss the 'finer' points of berserk or how much we suck or something, they can come here to the forums.... and burn. :P

Feel free to sign up and post, moderators are encouraged to sign up as well. If anyone has great photoshop skills, I would be happy to hear 'bout 'em if you would like to help.

Anywho, feel free to check it out. Any advice is welcome.

http://www.evil-genius.us/
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

Looks cool.

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

So you just want us to post? *cracks knuckles* *cracks neck* I think im up to the challenge.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

"Hello World" :)

And nice story "Based on a fake story".

As you said to bright for my taste at the moment.
I hope there will be a dark theme soon. :)

As I said before if you want something to be done in flash tell me.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
TheDarkness
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by TheDarkness »

for photoshop needs just say the word.... might not be perfect but I can do a thing or two with it
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

Let's see, I'm good at Excel, Access, Word, PP .... damn these windows programs all suck.
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

Professional and trim. Doesn't attempt to fill up the page like a whale. Nice. It's to the point, which I like.

Kudos! :beer:
"Don't you get it yet?! If she's beautiful, you'll die instantly!!" Chopper
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

wow it looked really dark
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Alright, I'm logged in. The only thing I'm willing to do is update the news content, the rest, I either have no idea or couldn't be bothered.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

Necromancer wrote:As you said to bright for my taste at the moment.
You do have special needs. I had to select all to actaually be able to read the text.

It looks good, but dark grey letters with black background looked a bit harsh on my old eyeballs
TheDarkness
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by TheDarkness »

Eldo wrote:Alright, I'm logged in. The only thing I'm willing to do is update the news content, the rest, I either have no idea or couldn't be bothered.
i logged just so i can comment on the news topics :P

btw the top picture of that girl giving a blow job (cause that is what it looks like).... it is too long on the sides... it goes over the background.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

yup, got home around 6pm, hacked around till 7pm, went out with friends got home around 12:00am... now it is 8:00 am.

I'm still hacking at it, the border isn't quite good enough, I need to fix that and I haven't even touched the fonts yet. I'll to work on that later tonight. The blue links suck, will fix, and the grey sucks. That is just left-over from the default theme that I haven't gotten around editing.

The text in the middle of the logo will go away too. Also a relic of previous theme.

*hangs head* so much to do, so little time. Thanks for everyone's input.
Shade
This is my new home

Post by Shade »

Cool. Text is a little dark but that's no problem.
Awesome psi :)
~http://www.thecenternetwork.com/forum/~
TheDarkness
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by TheDarkness »

psi29a wrote:yup, got home around 6pm, hacked around till 7pm, went out with friends got home around 12:00am... now it is 8:00 am.

I'm still hacking at it, the border isn't quite good enough, I need to fix that and I haven't even touched the fonts yet. I'll to work on that later tonight. The blue links suck, will fix, and the grey sucks. That is just left-over from the default theme that I haven't gotten around editing.

The text in the middle of the logo will go away too. Also a relic of previous theme.

*hangs head* so much to do, so little time. Thanks for everyone's input.
we know... that is why we ain't asking for a miracle. You justtake your time and when it is finished well who cares when that is.
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

Sleep is a necessity... Bodily functions however, is over-rated. NO BATHROOM BREAKS!
"Don't you get it yet?! If she's beautiful, you'll die instantly!!" Chopper
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Artezul wrote:Sleep is a necessity... Bodily functions however, is over-rated. NO BATHROOM BREAKS!
yikes!

Anywho, good news... over lunch break I fixed it up and finalized it a bit. Gonna look into getting rid of the search box or at least replacing the white with something not as harsh. :P
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Skullkracker wrote:
Necromancer wrote:As you said to bright for my taste at the moment.
You do have special needs. I had to select all to actaually be able to read the text.

It looks good, but dark grey letters with black background looked a bit harsh on my old eyeballs
Hehe at first it was bright and white/blue. Now it's good. :twisted:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Artezul wrote:Sleep is a necessity... Bodily functions however, is over-rated. NO BATHROOM BREAKS!
True. Going to the bathroom is a sign of weakness.
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
TheDarkness
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by TheDarkness »

LordMune wrote:
True. Going to the bathroom is a sign of weakness.
let's talks about this again after a night with a lot of beer drinking....
Oro
Evil Genius

Post by Oro »

who is updating the site again?
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

You and Eldo... i just promoted you, so feel free to edit as you see fit. I just 'bout finished up the layout design and implementation. Feel free to promote people as you see fit to help author posts.

Please, if you want to chat more about it.. catch me on MSN.
Shade
This is my new home

Post by Shade »

It looks much better now with the new search bar and border psi.
Stylin' :thumb:
~http://www.thecenternetwork.com/forum/~
Laik
This is my new home

Post by Laik »

Ha, you don't have to give me any credit. It's thanks to you that the site is even up. I can probably make stuff look good thanks to Photoshop but making a site function how it is really supposed to is still beyond me sadly.
EG needs some help. Please feel free to contact us if you want to become a part of the staff.