Berserk Stupid theories

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

is this thread useful?

Yes
51%
No
15%
You should die Dark for reviving this shit
34%

Total votes: 248

dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

yup the easiest 0makes are jus parodying actual berserk images

but still i'm too lazy to create more
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Here, let me help you out with that.
Dark_Zilo wrote:that's to say the least
he is in fact one imaginative guy

following my number 1 theory that Guts and Griffith are in fact twins separated at birth here goes:
after knowing that they are twins, Guts and Griffith will toss a coin to see who gets Casca. of course she won't be happy with that and will diss them both. then she'll turn to Serpico and get involved in a girls fight with Farnese to see who gets him.
Farnese will use the whip and Casca her sword and they will battle. in the end Guts and Griffith will kill Serpico.
then realising that Serpico's gone they will embrace the one character left: Isidro, who will have now a superb technique and will be able to kill Guts and Griffith and get Casca and Farnese.
of course Schierke will try to rescue Guts but due to PMS she won't be able to.
The end of it? Isidro will be a lucky SOB!
*Whispers* We'll just ignore the grammar problems for now. :P
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

DOH!!
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I know, I'm a bastard...but at least I can admit it. :P
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

No dont degrade yourself like that Starnum. Your not a bastard, your a grammer nazi. Its alright it happens to the best of us. :wink:
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Well, it's probably because I'm a writer, and I used to be the Editor-in-Chief for a nation wide newsletter. However, more importantly, as I've said, I'm trying to raise the quality level of the EG regulars. I mean, the least we can do is get the names right. I don't expect everyone to try and memorize every single little detail, like I do...but we can at least get the names right...at least the regulars, you know? I’m talking about the guys who supposedly represent this place. Just trying to raise the bar a little, that's all...*sigh*
InsaneNoodlyGuy
Mastered PM

Post by InsaneNoodlyGuy »

Late at night, when nobody's looking, Farnese strips down, and rubs herself against Gats sword. If she needs to be quick about it, she also thinks about the sword being on fire to bring herself to completion quickly. Schierke did wake up and see this once, but she had no idea what the hell was going on and just went back to sleep.
Meow! Meow! Meow! Cat chow!! Cease your flatulent winds and hear my mind numbing expulsions of wicked noise!! Grrr!! Cheese!!!
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Starnum: Now I finally realize what you have been trying to do. And I respect it. At first I just thought that you were trying to show that you were smarter than everyone. But I was wrong. I'll see what I can do about making EG look better from now on.

:P
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Well, I'm glad you finally understand. I could careless about showing off to a bunch of people I don't really know. If I wanted to do that, I'd try to impress you with my literary skills as I rain down death upon you all in a huge, drawn out, fiery description...*shrugs*
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

Show off my ass. Most of the people here won't read a post if it exceeds the lengths of a common speech bubble!!!

Comic books and manga are of the devil, I see it clearly now. Right with TV, computers, the internet, and BEER.
Brainpiercing
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

ELDO VISION:
Brainpiercing wrote:Show off my ass. Most of the people here won't read a post if it exceeds the lengths of a common speech bubble!!!

Comic books and manga are of the devil, I see it clearly now. Right with TV, computers, the internet, and
BEER.

:P :lol:

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Brainpiercing wrote:Show off my ass. Most of the people here won't read a post if it exceeds the lengths of a common speech bubble!!!

Comic books and manga are of the devil, I see it clearly now. Right with TV, computers, the internet, and BEER.
*Gasps* Blasphemer!

Wait a second...did you just say something about showing off your ass? Um, I'm sure it's a nice ass sir, but please refrain from showing it to us. :P

You’re right about most people being too lazy to read large posts. I don’t blame them though. I’ve read a many of these huge posts that appear every now and then. Usually it’s just the insane ramblings of someone simply speaking out of their ass, as Dos likes to say. Some of them are good though *shrugs*.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

Buzkashi wrote:No dont degrade yourself like that Starnum. Your not a bastard, your a grammer nazi.
thas better?
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Starnum wrote:Well, it's probably because I'm a writer, and I used to be the Editor-in-Chief for a nation wide newsletter. However, more importantly, as I've said, I'm trying to raise the quality level of the EG regulars. I mean, the least we can do is get the names right. I don't expect everyone to try and memorize every single little detail, like I do...but we can at least get the names right...at least the regulars, you know? I’m talking about the guys who supposedly represent this place. Just trying to raise the bar a little, that's all...*sigh*
Buzkashi wrote:Starnum: Now I finally realize what you have been trying to do. And I respect it. At first I just thought that you were trying to show that you were smarter than everyone. But I was wrong. I'll see what I can do about making EG look better from now on.
No, that's better. ;)
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

I'll keep my ass where it is, safely in my pants, thank you.
Brainpiercing
Dark_Zilo
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by Dark_Zilo »

thanks for the correction of grammar Starnum but i write the names as i see fit so buzz off.
guess you don't have any stupid theory for us so you just correct other people huh?
just kidding Starnum as i have you in high regard.
The most beautiful thing in life is life itself
Get bitten by me
InsaneNoodlyGuy
Mastered PM

*bitchsmacks all back on topic of stupid theories*

The Berserk Armor, aside from its more obvious uses, also functions as the most painful condom in existance. Sure it works, and works well, with a microthin layer of armor around the shavt, but every so often it'll grow spikes on one side or the other.
Meow! Meow! Meow! Cat chow!! Cease your flatulent winds and hear my mind numbing expulsions of wicked noise!! Grrr!! Cheese!!!
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

yuck, another example of extra-ordinarily bad taste :)

congratulations, we'll get to a new low yet if we go on like this
Brainpiercing
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

What are you implying?

*calls Gutts severed arm to bitchslap you* :mrgreen:
InsaneNoodlyGuy
Mastered PM

Buzkashi wrote:What are you implying?

*counters with Wild's penis* I'm implying the topic was becoming about ass and grammar. And I am trying to set it on course before it becomes another thread about nothing. This is not seinfeld!

Ijidoro does in fact have the astral spirit of a simian. Schierke isn't joking when she keeps calling him a monkey.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

InsaneNoodlyGuy wrote:
Buzkashi wrote:What are you implying?

*counters with Wild's penis* I'm implying the topic was becoming about ass and grammar. And I am trying to set it on course before it becomes another thread about nothing. This is not seinfeld!.
Hey, thats great man you grab and swing around all the penis's you want, but i was refering to this.
yuck, another example of extra-ordinarily bad taste Smile

congratulations, we'll get to a new low yet if we go on like this
Ill be more specific next time.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Brainpiercing: That’s great, you do that. Bad taste, new low…well, this is the Berserk forum, so that’s the point. ;)

Dark_Zilo: I’ve already explained why I’m doing this. You seem like a cool guy to me. You’re a regular around here…you can at least get the names right.

*If the Noodly Guy even dreams of smacking the Elven King, his arm would suddenly be broken before it could even make contact with such a heavenly face*

Insane: I still like your stupid ass theories though. By the way, it’s Isidro, not Ijidoro.
Last edited by Starnum on Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Starnum: depends on what you define as correct. Darkhorse has said that his name is Guts. Miura agrees with Darkhorse. So, i would say that anything that is done by Darkhorse is the 'most' correct.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Hm, good point. Guts is indeed the official spelling, but I perfer to write it Gatts. Both are acceptable, but I think Guts sounds stupid. *sigh* I guess I'll calm it down then. As long as the names are written in an acceptable form, then I won't worry about it.
Ishi-dono
Mastered PM

Post by Ishi-dono »

English teacher syndrome.... Gahhh :x! No more, plz! (j/k)

I know how the names are spelled, but Guts? That probably sounds cool in Japanese, but doesn't have quite the same effect in english. Gatts just sounds better, even if it's wrong. I don't have any right to go changing Miura's names, but I can't help but say Gatts, or I would fell fake and defiled :?. (that made no sense but not all things do, especially these "theories", lol) Keep them up :lol:!
Choose your own destiny, no matter the cost.