PSP

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Ayanami wrote:
Libaax wrote:I wish as i was as smart as you when PS2 came out cause i buyed my PS2 when it came out for 4500 kr aka 450 dollars i think it was then.
Ouch, sorry to hear that. Considering the PS2 had shit at launch.
It was a good lesson cause when PS3 is out i'm gonna wait and play my with PSP until games like MGS4,DMC4,PES6 comes out to PES3.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

Malvado wrote:Hey Armored Core 2 and SSX were great lauch games. SSX still is one of my favorite lauch titles!
I guess, but the rest was pretty bad. Plus I am not a fan of AC or SSX, so I guess I am biased.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

The launch games to PS2 was so bad that i had to buy Fifa.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

i hear dalkstalkers/vampire savior has a game released for PSP now, should be a worthy investment once i get my own PSP
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

This JUST IN!!!! i was able to get my PSP online and my first thing was to come to this website and OMFG IT WORKED!!! Pictures will be up soon!!! it takes sometime to load, but it was too cool cuz i can check by the forum anytime i want with my PSP on hand. WOOT!!!
Malvado
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Malvado »

Grand Theft Auto. Here is what you all want.
DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

Grand Theft Auto isn't a bad series... But for some reason it just doesn't do anything for me.
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

DarkenRahlX wrote:Grand Theft Auto isn't a bad series... But for some reason it just doesn't do anything for me.
same.. i only played GTA3 and never bothered on vice city or san andreas. But for my PSP i may consider this game...
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

vice city had a lot of cool stuff that gta3 didnt have, but it was also like 10000x times easier so it sucked. i dont even wanna try san andreas becuz i dont find any fun in babysitting a mob boss. but this looks interesting, looks like gta3 with the cool stuff of san andreas.

so so far, planning to get this game and the darkstalkers game. now if only i could get my PSP first...
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

dos.azn wrote:vice city had a lot of cool stuff that gta3 didnt have, but it was also like 10000x times easier so it sucked. i dont even wanna try san andreas becuz i dont find any fun in babysitting a mob boss. but this looks interesting, looks like gta3 with the cool stuff of san andreas.

so so far, planning to get this game and the darkstalkers game. now if only i could get my PSP first...

there is also a Bleach fighter game just for you too.
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

No thanks on GTA, I hate the game. Darkstalkers and Ridge Racer all the way when I get mine. Don't forget that Lumines as well.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

halfnhalf wrote: there is also a Bleach fighter game just for you too.
FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!! but will i have to buy an import?
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

dos.azn wrote:
yes but no worries PSP games are all region, meaning you can play japnese, PAL and US games on any PSP console.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Ayanami wrote:No thanks on GTA, I hate the game. Darkstalkers and Ridge Racer all the way when I get mine. Don't forget that Lumines as well.
I hear ya GTA3 was good but the new ones are just copies of it.
GTA is so overrated,people think your crazy if you dont like GTA:SA
Malvado
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Malvado »

halfnhalf wrote:
dos.azn wrote:
yes but no worries PSP games are all region, meaning you can play japnese, PAL and US games on any PSP console.
Not true since some games like armored core formula front is japanese only until the U.S version comes out. But for the bleach game I don't know.
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

Malvado wrote:
halfnhalf wrote:
dos.azn wrote: FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!! but will i have to buy an import?
Not true since some games like armored core formula front is japanese only until the U.S version comes out. But for the bleach game I don't know.
well for that game they are having two different versions of the game.. one where you just watch the mechs duke it out and the other where you control the mech. I knwo for sure that you can play imports on a US PSP.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I haven't read much about PSP but even i know that there arent diffrent regions in PSP like ps2..
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

Libaax wrote:I haven't read much about PSP but even i know that there arent diffrent regions in PSP like ps2..

ps2 does have region codes...

Just got Metal Gear Ac!d. Have ot say its fun plain fun. Ok so you dont totally control snake, but the whole card idea is simple to use and it doesnt take anything away from the Metal Gear Series at all.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

That's good to hear cause i play video games mostly thanks to MGS games but i was a little skeptic about this game.

And about the regions you know what i mean.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

So i got like 300 bucks. Do you guys think i should buy a psp?
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

Buzkashi wrote:So i got like 300 bucks. Do you guys think i should buy a psp?
Well think of it this way:

PSP + 1 game

OR

DS + 3 games
ImageImage
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Quality not quantity. [/psi]

I bet Lumines ownz any DS game released so far. I'd still wait for a price drop though.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Yea well my cousin has ds and hates it. He was planning on returning it but his mom accidently threw the box away. I played it and wasnt impressed.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

The DS is too gimmicky right now and it doesn't have that killer app to prove otherwise.
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

Femto wrote:Quality not quantity. [/psi]
Yeah but I can think of a lot of DS/GBA titles I'd like more than PSP titles. Yoshi's Touch and Go is super addictive, the new Kirby game is supposed to be the bomb, and Feel the Magic rocks. And there was a game Ayanami had that was DS's equivilent to Lumines. I think it was called Polaris or something. Some kind of crazy puzzle game. Plus I dig backwards compadeblity. Stuff looks so much better on DS than the SP backlight, as much as I'd hate to admit. I would like to pick up Castlevania, Aria of Sorrow as well for the GBA.

The only PSP titles I would really be interested in now are the Darkstalkers one and Wipeout Pure. maybe Lumines. :? But that's just my opinion.
ImageImage