Anyone play an instrument?

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Oh thats tite as hell. Good luck on that shit.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Really nice. You won't see me there, would be a long way, but good luck.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Exec-Student
imanewbie

Post by Exec-Student »

Thanks a lot for the support!:headbang: Where exactly are you guys located at?
evilester_me
This is my new home

Post by evilester_me »

Wow, i dunno what genre you would be considered but you guys have some good songs.

And to stay on topic I play the guitar and am learning/experimenting with the drums. I used to play the recorder cuz it was mandatory in my middle schools music class but kinda let that one die out...I have a decent voice too according to friends.
:wink:
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Exec-Student wrote:Thanks a lot for the support!:headbang: Where exactly are you guys located at?
So cal.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Exec-Student wrote:Thanks a lot for the support!:headbang: Where exactly are you guys located at?
As you can read on my Data, Germany, long way, you see. ;)
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Exec-Student
imanewbie

Post by Exec-Student »

Necromancer wrote:
As you can read on my Data, Germany, long way, you see. ;)
I noticed. Our cellist is actually from Germany not far from Berlin. He's actually still over there... He'll be back here in NYC on the 6th.

The genre we're affilianting ourselves with is called Urban Alternative.

Is anybody here on myspace?
myspace.com/lowerfrequencies
myspace.com/muthawit
Last edited by Exec-Student on Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Killfile
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Killfile »

Double post fixed. Double post discussion moved to Interstice if ya'll want to continue that.

Exec-Student: Double posting is against the rules. Next time, use the edit button to modify your previous post if you have more to add. Note that you can't do that in Interstice, post editing is disabled there (for now).
Carthago delenda est!

--Killfile @ [Nephandus.com]
Exec-Student
imanewbie

Post by Exec-Student »

Killfile wrote:Double post fixed. Double post discussion moved to Interstice if ya'll want to continue that.

Exec-Student: Double posting is against the rules. Next time, use the edit button to modify your previous post if you have more to add. Note that you can't do that in Interstice, post editing is disabled there (for now).
Arigato