Ask Dr. Eldo

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

dialdfordesi
I live in a giant bucket.

Re: Ask Dr. Eldo

Post by dialdfordesi »

How would I get around the fact that the campus won't let people in the dorms hook up videogame consoles to the Internet?
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Find a new college/University ?
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

What would be the best way to spend my 15$ I got for shaving my friends back?
Get your back shaved.
How would I get around the fact that the campus won't let people in the dorms hook up videogame consoles to the Internet?
[youtube]FOijdXOOREk[/youtube]

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

War Machine wrote:Dr. Eldo:

If I were able to freeze time, wouldn't touching somebody while time is frozen completely obliterate that person?
I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in on this one. The way I see it, if you've actually frozen time, I don't think touching anything would damage it. However, if you're moving near the speed of light, so that everything appears to be stopped. Then yes, touching something while moving that fast, even what may seem like a gentle tap, probably would indeed obliterate it.

Anyway, glad to see this thread back in use. Dr. Eldo, hilarious as always. Please keep up the good work. ;)
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Eldo wrote:
What would be the best way to spend my 15$ I got for shaving my friends back?
Get your back shaved.
I totally saw this one coming.

And if I did then that means Eldo is losing his edge.

Well, ARE YOU!?
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Femto wrote:Well, ARE YOU!?
In my professional opinion, yes. That's because my mail order Russian bride hasn't come yet.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Finito

Post by Finito »

I want hot girls to dig me, and since I know E-G members are getting the pussies, is there a way to be evil and genius in RL?

Also, is there a way to overcome laziness?
uncempt
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by uncempt »

Will I really receive 9 million dollars for helping the ex-trade minister of Nigeria launder her embezzled funds like I was promised in an email this morning?
Death&Rebirth
Mastered PM

Post by Death&Rebirth »

What is the probability of seeing one answer capable of improving someone's lifestyle?
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

Starnum wrote:
War Machine wrote:Dr. Eldo:

If I were able to freeze time, wouldn't touching somebody while time is frozen completely obliterate that person?
I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in on this one. The way I see it, if you've actually frozen time, I don't think touching anything would damage it. However, if you're moving near the speed of light, so that everything appears to be stopped. Then yes, touching something while moving that fast, even what may seem like a gentle tap, probably would indeed obliterate it.
Yeah, I think that if you were able to freeze time you wouldn't be able to move anything. Much like the Spirit Realm in Soul Reaver. I wanted to ask a professional just in case; which served a quite well since not only did I get answer for that silly doubt, but I also got permission to do what I wanted. :thumb:

Now, I'll just print a copy of the written permission by Dr. Eldo and get working on my time freezing machine.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah man, totally. Everyone knows that permission from Eldo is greater than permission from the President. Good luck on your machine! :D
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Finito wrote:I want hot girls to dig me, and since I know E-G members are getting the pussies, is there a way to be evil and genius in RL?
I'm a doctor. Not Jesus. There's limits to what I can do, I can't change your genetics or anything.
Finito wrote:Also, is there a way to overcome laziness?
Hide the remote.
Will I really receive 9 million dollars for helping the ex-trade minister of Nigeria launder her embezzled funds like I was promised in an email this morning?
OMFG you n00b. Why the fuck do you think you could get 9 million dollars for helping this 'ex-trade minister'? The princess is where the money's at, not the ex-trade minister. If she had money, she wouldn't be an former trade minister. You just helped fund terrorism and rebellion against the government. Which just made you un-American for a Brit. Jesus Christ, I don't *know* *you* anymore.
What is the probability of seeing one answer capable of improving someone's lifestyle?
Me, substantial. Everyone else, hardly. Then again, I'm a doctor.
Now, I'll just print a copy of the written permission by Dr. Eldo and get working on my time freezing machine.
Call me if you need my help. After all, I'm a doctor. I have a phD in Bullshit. My credentials speak for me.

MsNomer
Mastered PM

Post by MsNomer »

Dr. Eldo

Why is it some people seem to repeat the same mistakes over and over and over again without taking any wisdom from them?
How IS a Raven like a writing desk? [/b]
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

MsNomer wrote:Dr. Eldo

Why is it some people seem to repeat the same mistakes over and over and over again without taking any wisdom from them?
Seconded... 'When will berserk be out' -- by some same n00b.
Fuji Nagase

Post by Fuji Nagase »

Dr Eldo,

due to the laws in japan, i cant smoke, but man i want to!! i have to be 20 here and although you can get ciggs and lighters here without need of an ID, it is illigal here and i dont know all the laws like i do in the US like you cant be stopped because you `look` too young because its age-ist (my eng is bad right now im sorry!) so in the USA i dont have to worry about getting stopped and i know the consiquesnces of it. but here i do not so much. i could get kicked out of my program if im caught by police and i wouldnt want my host family knowing either...what do you think is the best solution? i think i really need the ciggs for stress of culture shock(uaully i dont smoke so much) but i dont know...

daisukete onegaishimasu!

oh! and i forgot to ask! which vol of berserk if your fav?
uncempt
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by uncempt »

Why does every hangover hurt more than the last? :sweat:
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Dr. Eldo why is pot illegal.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
dialdfordesi

Post by dialdfordesi »

What's the best alcoholic drink?
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

If you could choose between a light saber and the hottest girl on the planet (your choice), what woman would you choose and would you choose the light saber or the woman?
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

If you could choose between having a tail, and the ability to fly, what would it be?
Fuji Nagase

Post by Fuji Nagase »

hahaha! now its not so much advice but personal questions. i like!!
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

This needs to be a comic. ;)
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

will fuji ever get around to making more comics? :P
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Because they don't have cathode rods inserted into their brains that shock them if they did something wrong.
due to the laws in japan, i cant smoke, but man i want to!! i have to be 20 here and although you can get ciggs and lighters here without need of an ID, it is illigal here and i dont know all the laws like i do in the US like you cant be stopped because you `look` too young because its age-ist (my eng is bad right now im sorry!) so in the USA i dont have to worry about getting stopped and i know the consiquesnces of it. but here i do not so much. i could get kicked out of my program if im caught by police and i wouldnt want my host family knowing either...what do you think is the best solution? i think i really need the ciggs for stress of culture shock(uaully i dont smoke so much) but i dont know...
Take Nicotine patches or gum. The gum tastes horrible though, so probably try the patch.

Or alternatively, you could cosplay as a 20 year old.
oh! and i forgot to ask! which vol of berserk if your fav?
I like to think that I love them all equally, just as I love my own children. However, the news that I sold my first born to slavery to settle all my lawsuits are completely unfounded and untrue.
Why does every hangover hurt more than the last?
Because the hangover is an underlying condition, that accumulates over time. Yes, you can quote me on that.
Dr. Eldo why is pot illegal.
Uncle Sam don't legalise anything they can't make money out of.
What's the best alcoholic drink?
Coopers sparking ale. Guinness Draught's good, like a beer milkshake. Not everyone's drink though.
If you could choose between a light saber and the hottest girl on the planet (your choice), what woman would you choose and would you choose the light saber or the woman?
Would depend where the lightsaber's been. But generally, the girl so she could carry my seeds and create the master race.
If you could choose between having a tail, and the ability to fly, what would it be?
Fly, definitely. I don't see how a tail helps a kangaroo do anything. Except, maybe get shot and have their scrotum skin made into pouches.
will fuji ever get around to making more comics?
Yes.

Fuji Nagase

Post by Fuji Nagase »

as always eldo is right, but because i dont have a scanner here in japan i dont know if i will be able to in the next 5 months. i DO in fact have a pile in my room at home of comics from EG that need to get inked or scanned or something but i cant do it for right now. my apologies.

but they will come.

i figured that if people already think im like 23 here then the police wont stop me. i just cant smoke in my school uniform.

Q: what would you give to have casca's memory returned?