Berserk Chapter: 269

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

t.A wrote:
Eldo wrote:
t.A wrote:Am I misstaking something or 270 raws is like a 1,3 of the volume(!)??
WTF are you on about? Where the hell did you get that idea? Has that happened ever before? And most importantly, what the hell are you smoking and will you share?
common! I just got that idea because of the expression, I feel that there is a slight diference between 270 and 270th .. anyway I just asked, dont make a fuss about that :D

smoking? well Extended Kalman filter, Unscent Kalman filter and Particle filters, thats my current fix.. :twisted:
Excellent, pass some here. :smoken:

alrighty, 270th makes more sense. :P Stupid language barrier.
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

Language is for the WEAK!!!!!!!

Or something like that.
Wandering_Mystic
n00b Smasher

Post by Wandering_Mystic »

Especially when it's SANSRKIT, like half the terms in 270! btw, look up Pishacha, Makara, Daka (dhaka+sanskrit), etc in wiki or google for an interesting look into Miura's inspiration. If he's been using all that time in between chapters to research Hindu mythology, then I totally understand why so many of those breaks were so long!
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

You wouldn't DARE suggesting that Miura takes too much time off... :sleep:
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Heh i would still wait for him if he realesed a chapter only once a year. Quality over quantity any day of the week. Those weekly mangas like Naruto is prove of that.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Hater. :P
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Naruto would be crap even it was monthly due to the mangakas lack of any talent but that its weekly makes it even worse.

Okay enough dont let the crap disese of naruto ruin the greatness of Berserk by talking about in a Berserk forum.

So who thinks Griffith has a thing for Guts cause he has had a crush on him ever since he saw for the first time ? :P
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

*Starnum sprays Libaax with some "Hater-B-Gone" and then throws some "Homophobe" bombs at him.*
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Man even you are joking dont call me homophope i got nothing against gay men, thanks to them there are more fish in the sea for us straight guys :kekeke: