Berserk Stupid theories

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

is this thread useful?

Yes
51%
No
15%
You should die Dark for reviving this shit
34%

Total votes: 248

Shiva
Mastered PM

Re: Berserk Stupid theories

Post by Shiva »

Oh i see my mistake now. Eventually the only apostle that knows who Guts is (without seeing him during eclipse) was that ulgy one at Godo's house:p

No time to think about things when you are reading 30 volumes in short period ... shit
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

Those omakes were funny to start with, but then they just got down right gross. Mostly because I like the idea of Guts being a man with scruples :P. Make fun of Griffith or Serpico all you want, but there has to be a line to be drawn somewhere in Guts' case.

But anyways, when I was first watching Berserk I was watching it with a yaoi fangirl (they're all the same) and she was dead set on Griffith getting Guts. She was actually upset that Guts got together with Casca. Though, Griffith will still probably get Guts, one way or another. He'll probably be like that governor guy in his case and tell his army to try and capture Guts. Anyways, you can just tell Griffith is gay, in his spirit form he's wearing lipstick.

Audentis Fortuna Juvet - Virgil
Death&Rebirth
Mastered PM

Post by Death&Rebirth »

That Femto image reminds me of a Batman pose. See if i can get the image...
Aetherfukz
Tastes like burning!

Post by Aetherfukz »

Those images come close at least:

The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

Haha, did you get the idea for the batman joke from the bloopers? I always thought that was more of a strong/ sexual pose, kinda like what the eclipse represents itself.
Death&Rebirth
Mastered PM

Post by Death&Rebirth »

Actually it's from the Tim Burton's movie...
Dagda Mor
Mastered PM

Post by Dagda Mor »

In addition to restoring Caska, the elf king will also note Guts' issues and solve them the easy way: By triggering the same mental defense mechanism he just undid with Caska and causing Guts to regress to the mental state of a child. Of course, this is the mind of a child who was already fighting as a mercenary, and it's still occupying the strongest body in existence. So Guts still winds up doing most of the grunt work, he just expresses alot of surprise at how light his sword is now and tends to worry that Gambino will be mad if he does what the group is telling him to.

Caska, meanwhile, is doing pretty well. She now copes with the mental trauma by swearing more than a sunbathing Jan Valentine.
Dominion
This is my new home

Post by Dominion »

i got one:

If something is pretty/ beautiful/ cute it must be righteous = Griffith
if something is ugly/ detestable/ unsavory it must be evil = Gatts
"Happiness is an inside job"
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

Yeah, Berserk is backwards, that's why it's awesome.

One day Guts is going to wake up and realize it's all just a bad dream. But then the wolves are going to attack him and he's still going to be a vicious mother fucker.

(right after he killed Gambino he wast besotten upon by wolves)
Aetherfukz
Tastes like burning!

Post by Aetherfukz »

Yeah but what I love about Berserk is that it's not completely black and white, rather shades of grey. Guts isn't your typical hero in any type, and he is not above threatening innocent people when it brings him closer to his goal. Griffith once was a good guy who even put his own life on the line for Guts, but since has completely fallen from grace. Farnese of course is the opposite, first an oppresive whore, now a concerned girl. Besides apostles there aren't really any "pure bad" guys in the Berserkiverse.
madonnalal
notanewb

Post by madonnalal »

Just after Griffith coronation, Gutts and gang attack the castle. Instead of letting his army take care of the threat themselves, Griffith goes out and confronts Gutts head to head so that he can show off his new crown. As he's monologuing, Gutts leaps forward and rips of his head with his teeth. Griffith will have been king for 30 minutes.
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

madonnalal wrote:As he's monologuing, Gutts leaps forward and rips of his head with his teeth.
Which will be considered proof by all that Guts has taken that concept of his inner rage being a wolf/beast thing to go waay too far.

Isidoro will then start pointing at Guts and leaping around shouting "Wolf! Wolf!" just so that he can officially be known as "The boy who cried 'wolf!'" from then on.
wolfman1718
imanewbie

Post by wolfman1718 »

Anyone else think Farnese is just learning to be a witch to harness the power of fire for more intense masturbation sessions? Meaningless villagers beware! She is about 3 volumes away from becoming like Guts from the Berserk: abridged screaming NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NAUGHTY except with giant fireballs of death at anyone who is not important to the plot.
FightClub
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by FightClub »

All of the female casting will get raped in the next eclipse, producing three or more further Griffith spawns who have a subsequent power struggle, since there can be only one.
Rolos wrote:-He was born from a corpse? Has been killing (or assisting in the process) people ever since he was 5? Hahahaa...talk about having a shitty life. Its hilarious because he's not me.
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

The original will always be the first because he has DNA from Casca, Griffith, AND Guts. Now that's what I call a super baby.

Though, I have to ask Fight Club why he has to be so demeaning to women :P.
Aetherfukz
Tastes like burning!

Post by Aetherfukz »

The Herald wrote:Though, I have to ask Fight Club why he has to be so demeaning to women :P.
The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. 8)
The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Prince »

Aetherfukz wrote:
The Herald wrote:Though, I have to ask Fight Club why he has to be so demeaning to women :P.
LOL
Let's put a smile on that face...............
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

Aetherfukz wrote:
But are you allowed to write about Fight Club? That's the question we have to ask ourselves.
The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Prince »

Speaking of Fight Club, if Tyler Durden was a character in Berserk, I'd imagine this would have been sound advice for Guts.
You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you. He never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. This is not the worst thing that can happen. We don't need Him. Fuck damnation, man, fuck redemption! If we are God's unwanted children, so be it!
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

The Prince wrote:Speaking of Fight Club, if Tyler Durden was a character in Berserk, I'd imagine this would have been sound advice for Guts.
You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you. He never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. This is not the worst thing that can happen. We don't need Him. Fuck damnation, man, fuck redemption! If we are God's unwanted children, so be it!
Much better than puck. ;)
FightClub

Post by FightClub »

The Herald wrote:The original will always be the first because he has DNA from Casca, Griffith, AND Guts. Now that's what I call a super baby.

I just come off that way, since the majority of women you view me speaking about are those of the internets and on the Berseks forums. The majority of which deserve a repeated boot to the asshole anyway, so I'm not going out of line. The rape thing everyone in Berserk ends up getting raped eventually.
Rolos wrote:-He was born from a corpse? Has been killing (or assisting in the process) people ever since he was 5? Hahahaa...talk about having a shitty life. Its hilarious because he's not me.
The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Prince »

FightClub wrote:
The Herald wrote:The original will always be the first because he has DNA from Casca, Griffith, AND Guts. Now that's what I call a super baby.

I just come off that way, since the majority of women you view me speaking about are those of the internets and on the Berseks forums. The majority of which deserve a repeated boot to the asshole anyway, so I'm not going out of line. The rape thing everyone in Berserk ends up getting raped eventually.
Yeah....Miura is very non-discriminatory in that sense.
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

Yeah, they do. I just like bugging Fight Club. But everyone does get raped in Berserk, or, if they don't, they die. I'd rather they get raped and not die, though I don't know what they'd rather have. Would that part when Farnese was possessed count?
The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Prince »

The Herald wrote:Yeah, they do. I just like bugging Fight Club. But everyone does get raped in Berserk, or, if they don't, they die. I'd rather they get raped and not die, though I don't know what they'd rather have. Would that part when Farnese was possessed count?
Her "what" was possessed?
FightClub

Post by FightClub »

The Herald wrote:Yeah, they do. I just like bugging Fight Club. But everyone does get raped in Berserk, or, if they don't, they die. I'd rather they get raped and not die, though I don't know what they'd rather have. Would that part when Farnese was possessed count?
No, absence of tentacles or giant black men.