Berserk 301 - Confusion

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Ziggamafu
imanewbie

Re: Berserk 301 - Confusion

Post by Ziggamafu »

lon3vvolf wrote:I think we should mark the calendar dates of each chapter release and celebrate them each year as Berserk holidays. We can reminisce about the 6 month wait periods of certain times like the drought of winter 09 for years to come. We can finish the celebrations by sacrificing other manga to appease the Berserk gods.
:lol:

YES!

(...seriously: yes.)
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

technically you can do that with whatever you want, but if you guys want to make a special berserk calendar just do it. i have a resident evil calendar that highlights release dates on it. hell every day could be a holiday, but then nothing would ever get done. i know ive been saying this for almost two years now, but i really want to see some character development from guts party, theyre on a big long voyage, perfect time to get to know each other. plus im curious how all of these love triangles will work out: casca (as of right now) was once very much in love with guts and still loves griffith to some extent, who himself is loved by many, most of which are sonia and his new wife charlotte. she'll probably get pregnant soon. guts only has eyes for casca, but both shierke and farnese are head over heels for him; isidro and shierke may have something, but they're still barely kids; then there's roderick who's kind of special because he seems to have a genuine care for farnese, and can actually get guts to open up; and last but not least is serpico, who doesn't have anyone but some think there's something between him and farnese, which there isn't because at least he knows they're brother and sister. i still think there's a possibility that when casca 'wakes up' she wont want anything to do with guts and will either run away or run to one of the others guys in the group, and im thinking serpico because hes so much like the griffith casca would selectively remember.
Audentis Fortuna Juvet - Virgil
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

Apparently the new chapter is completely devoid of dialogue so it shouldn´t be too hard for Evil Genius to translate it. :)
tsubaimomo
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by tsubaimomo »

Yes, it will be up to us to translate the subtleties of each frame, inspect every pixel for any possible meaning, attempt to grasp the true meaning... oh... the next chapter comes out in 2 weeks? AWESOME!
Shizuka
imanewbie

Post by Shizuka »

I don't know if it's a good or bad thing that this next chapter has no dialogue ... I'd generally take it as bad.
Baseball is 90% mental, and the other half is physical - Yogi Bera