::Bleach::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

everything is about timing and placement. I think we have seen far too many times Hitsu fight someone and barely escape. Only to now break out some badass attackt the HE SHOULD HAVE FUCKING USED BEFORE. But it gets dragged out for no apparent reason. Next We have to watch Renji I bet. :roll:

yeah that young Arankaru was made to fight him I think.
Last edited by Grahf on Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Context is for Kings"
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

no bullshit if kubo doesn't work this into something badass... i'm paying him a visit and teaching him what killing iraqi people taught me :twisted:

then i'll get schloshed afterwards... no need to feel guilty beforehand
Bow to Golbez
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Grahf wrote:HE SHOULD HAVE FUCKING USED BEFORE.
Who said he had that attack before? The beauty of combat is innovation.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Why not just use that to beggin the battle instead of streching it out this long? Why get everyone else involved with the "8 armed" Combat when you have a move that could take out your enemy when they are being cocky to begin with??

If it were Aizen or Ichimaru he would have been dead by now. Nothing is more innovative that. ;)
"Context is for Kings"
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

Didn´t he said that he needed time to make that attack?
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

Well, I understood that he had to use a long time to prepare, which he didn't have earlier.

I'm also half expecting that attack to not be enough to kill the crazy 8-armed arancar.
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

I should apologize because I wasn't aware (or didn't care) about the time explanation.

But hell He makes Ice Dragons instantaneously with only saying a few words. He can freeze rooms just by releasing his Ban Ka. Mind you in an environment with really shouldn't contain moisture (but that could be debated another time if need be). But he comes to Earth, Japan, which has no shortage of moisture and he needs "time" to Freeze a couple of blocks of ice? :lol:

I think it boils down to Hits just being not impressive. From where I stand at least.

Hell Ichigo could lose to Grimjaw for all I care but Iamb more impressed with that loss. Had 11 seconds to go for the knock out and he went in with his big guns.
"Context is for Kings"
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

I only have to say that if Orihime becomes an enemy (Hollow/Arrancar) because of her capture i will be a happy boy.

Or

If this turns into a "Soul Society arc: Orihime´s version", i will personally kick Kubo in the balls.
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

Orihime will probally get kidnapped and could become a villian, its a possibility.

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

We usually don't post raws here, you can see on others sites that it becomes messy real quick. However if you have at least a quick translation or scanlation with it, it's alright. You can't really tell anything from raws, and they're usually MQ at best.

I'll repeat, mangahelpers are usually your best source for quick fixes (they have scanlations up).

All the "plz no flaming" people are happy like that? 8)
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

actually this chapter isn't half bad... if i'll post the script
Pocketmofo wrote:Hiken provided the script and did an excellent translation already, but I figured I would post mine as well because at least one person seemed to cheer for it. Enjoy!!

煽り:日番谷の「千年氷牢」!驕るルピを包む!!死神勢、形勢逆転なるか・・・!?
Sidetext: Hitsugaya’s “Thousand Year Ice Prison!” It surrounds the proud Luppi! Does this mean a turn-around for the Shinigami forces…!?

ヤミー:・・・な・・・なんだと・・・!!ルピの野郎・・・やられやがった・・・!くそっ!ナメてかかるか らだボケが!!このままじゃ・・・
Yammy: …Wha…What…!! That Luppi…got himself killed…! Daammit! It’s because he was too easy on them, that idiot! If this keeps up…

浦原:藍染サマに、おこられちゃうーーーー♪
Urahara: …Aizen-sama will get mad at you~~~

浦原をなぎ払おうとするヤミーだが、避けられる。
*Yammy tries to take a major swing at Urahara, but Urahara dodges.

ヤミー:てめえ・・・!!何で・・・。
Yammy: You…!! Why…

浦原:なんで生きてんだーーーっ・・・スか?さあて、なんででしょ?
Urahara: Why am I (still) alive~~~? Hmm, why do you think?

ヤミー:・・・ナメてんのかてめえ・・・訊いてんのは俺だろうが。訊き返してんじゃ・・・ねぇ よ!!!
Yammy: …Are you ****ing with me…I’m the one asking the question. Don’t turn the question back on me!!!

バラを放つヤミー。
*Yammy shoots another Bala.

ヤミー:はっ!!バカが!!コナゴナ━━・・・
Yammy: HA!! Idiot!! I’ll turn you into dus…

浦原:あれだけ山程撃つとこ見たんだ。もう喰らわないっスよ。
Urahara: I’ve seen you launch quite a few of those. I won’t get hit by it again.

瞬時に背後に回ってそういうと、ヤミーに一撃食らわせる。
*In that instant, Urahara appears behind Yammy and gets in a hit.

浦原:・・・理解できないっスよね?さっきの『虚弾』の嵐には全弾命中の手応えがあった。なのにどうしてお 前はケロッとしてんだ・・・ってね。答えは、コレっス。
Urahara: …You don’t get it, right? All of the “Bala” blasts from earlier were right on target and hit me. So you ask, “why are standing here like nothing happened?” The answer is this.

そういうと風船のようなものを膨らませる。するとその風船が浦原そっくりにかわる。
*As he says this, a balloon-like object begins to inflate. As it inflates it starts to look exactly like Urahara.

ヤミー:・・・・な・・・!?
Yammy: ….Wha…!?

浦原:ケータイ用義骸っス!
Urahara: It’s a portable Gigai!
ヤミー:何だそりゃ!?そんなもん見たことも聞いたこともねえぞ!!
Yammy: What the hell is that!? I’ve never seen or heard of such a thing!!

浦原:だって、作ってからまだ誰にも見せてないっスもん。いやァ、試しに作ってみたはいいけどけっこー扱いが難しいんスよ、コレ。多分アタシ以外の人に渡しても使いこなせないっス。身代わりとして使おうにも入れ替わるタイミングが難しいし・・・で、どうでしたアタシの使いっぷり は?いつ入れ替わったか、わかんなかったっスか?
Urahara: Well, that’s because I haven’t shown anybody since I made it. It is okay to make it just as a test, but it’s pretty hard to actually use. Even if I let someone else use it they probably wouldn’t be able to use it properly. I mean, the timing behind switching it with my own body is difficult when I’m trying to use it as a substitute body…So, how was my use of it (how was my acting)? You couldn’t tell when I switched with it, right?

ヤミー:くそがあっ!!
Yammy: DAAAAMMIT!! (*likely fires another Bala)

浦原:わかんない人だな、言ったでしょ。そいつはもう喰らわないって。
Urahara: You don’t get it. I told you, “I won’t be hit by it again.”

ヤミーのバラを小さな血霞の盾で相殺する浦原。
*Urahara blocks and nullifies Yammy’s Bala attack with a small Blood Mist Shield.

浦原:さっきの間に技の霊子構成は解析しました。発射に至るまでの筋肉の動きのクセもね。その2つさえ解れ ば、かわすことも、タイミングを合わせて相殺することもできる。まぁそれなりに難しいっスけど 。・・・さて、シメといきましょうか。
Urahara: Earlier I analyzed the technique’s energy composition. I also analyzed the pattern your muscles move in when you fire it. As long as I understand those two things, I can dodge it and even time it so I cancel out the attack. Well, even that is a bit difficult… So, shall we finish this?

ヤミー:ナメんなっ!!!
Yammy: Don’t **** around!!!

BLEACH235.The Frozen Clutch
表紙なし。
*No cover

場面転換一護。
*Scene change to Ichigo

地面に四つんばいの一護。
Ichigo is on the floor on his hands and knees.

一護:はっ、はっ・・・く・・・そ・・・ッ
Ichigo: Haa, haa….daa…****…

仮面を被る動作をする一護だが仮面の形を保つことができない。GJJに蹴られ吹っ飛ぶ一護。
*Ichigo tries to put on his mask, but he can’t maintain it’s form. He is kicked by Grimmjow and goes flying.

GJJJ:どうやらさっきの仮面は一度壊れたらもう出せねえらしいなァ!・・・いや、出す構えを取るってこ とはそういう訳でも無えのか・・・。
Grimmjow: It seems as though once that mask breaks you can’t bring it out again!...No, I guess not since you’re posing that way…

だがダメージを受けすぎたせいか、霊力を削られちまってるせいか、それとも回数制限か、何が理由かは知らね えがとにかくあの仮面は━━今はもう出せねえ、そうだろ?
Grimmjow: …but whether you’ve taken too much damage, or because you’re energy’s been reduced, or maybe because you can only use it a number of times…I don’t know what the reason is, but it seems as though you can’t pull that mask out anymore, right?

一護の手に刀を刺すGJJJ。そしてセロを構える。
*Grimmjow stabs Ichigo in the hand with his sword. He then raises his hand for a Cero blast.

心配すんな、この距離での虚閃だ、仮面を被る、頭ごと消してやるよ!
Grimmjow: Don’t worry, with a Cero at this range I’ll blow off that mask-wearing head of yours!

その瞬間、GJJJno右手が凍る。
*At that moment, Grimmjow’s right arm is frozen.

GJJJ:!!・・・な・・・!?
Grimmjow: !!...wha…!?

GJJJが振りむくとルキアが。
*As Grimmjow turns to look we see Rukia there.

ルキア:次の舞、『白漣』。
Rukia: Next dance, “White Ripple.” (*likely read Byakuren)

一護に刺さった刀を抜くルキア、傍らには氷漬けのGJJJ。
*Rukia tries to pull the sword out of Ichigo’s hand, right near them is the now frozen Grimmjow.

一護:はっ・・・はっ・・・凄え威力だな・・・いつの間にこんな・・・ぐ・・・
Ichigo: Ha….ha….that’s some crazy power…when did you get that…kind of…

ルキア:喋るな、ただでさえ抜きづらいのだ。余計手間取るではないか・・・貴様こそ随分と無茶な力を遣った ようだな・・・ガタガタだぞ・・・
Rukia: Don’t talk, it’s hard enough to pull this out as it is. You’ll just make things take longer…and you’re one to talk since it seems like you were using quite the dangerous/reckless power yourself…you’re shaking…

一護:・・・うるせーよ。
Ichigo: …Shut up.

ルキア:━━・・・一護・・・。
Rukia: --…Ichigo…

そういうとルキアの顔がつかまれる。
*As Rukia says this, her face is grabbed.

一護&ルキア:!!
*Ichigo & Rukia: !!

GJJJ:・・・ナメんじゃねえぞ死神・・・薄皮一枚凍らせて・・・それで俺を殺したつもりか・・・!?甘 えんだよ!!!
Grimmjow: …don’t underestimate me, Shinigami…did you think you’d kill me…by freezing the top layer of my skin…!? You’re too soft!!!

一護:ルキア!!!
Ichigo: Rukia!!!

煽り:氷砕け・・・掴む絶望の手!!!
Sidetext: The ice shatters…and the gripping hand of despair!!!
Courtesy of Pocketmofo
Bow to Golbez
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

Actually this chapter sucks. Nothing happened. Rukia comes out, save the day for a millisec and back to point zero, w/e hapend to Orihime. We learned more stuffs in the latest Naruto, it says for itself.

And you wait, new badasses are going to come out, and new uber character are going to step in (Ishida, Ichigo's father, you name it). PLease don't let it be like that.

THis manga is missing some Aizen ownage right now..
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

yeah I could do with some aizen ownage and different characters all together.
"Context is for Kings"
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

BLEACH!
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

I´ll wait until the actual scanlated chapter comes out, it´s not my habit of watching raws then reading its script.
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

Bow to Golbez
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

Thanks Sortep.

I don´t think that this chapter sucked really, it wa nothing special but not "shit sucks" like the Naruto a month ago.

He´s handling a fight at a time, first Urahara then Ichigo´s, when Naruto and his group spent entire chapters opening doors and crap, now that was shit where nothing happened.
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

Besides we're getting a glimpse of exactly how badass urahara is
Bow to Golbez
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Sortep wrote:Besides we're getting a glimpse of exactly how badass urahara is
Exactly, and I think that's only going to continue to get even more badass. No, I see no sucking here, IMO.
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

what a fuckin rip off... although hirako is also badass... but goddamn... kubo better let me see someone get their shit fully ruined soon damnit
Bow to Golbez
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Wow was I just reading Naruto?
"Context is for Kings"
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

Good Grahf's around here. That's good.

So as expected somebody came out. Hirako's some badass, but I would like to have seen Grimmjow release. Same for Urahara. Wait , I would also have like to see some freagin captain show up when they have an Arrankar in Soul Society.

When shit is going to hit the fan it better be a slugfest. I'm guessing Tite is trying to not go into the usual power-up inflation, so he has this method: characters save each others, and they leave before they release the big cannons. So no show of powers to overcome later, and the bigass techniques are for the end. Why not, but it's incredibly frustrating as of now.

I'm eager for another Biyakuya-Ichigo like showdown...
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

the only thing that is getting me is the lack of death. I mean some of these characters need to be just offed so we could see some of the others.
"Context is for Kings"
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I believe Sortep and I now owe Kubo Tite a little visit. ;)