Nintendo DS

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

Good thing the dialogue does not alienate mature people from advanced wars because only a tool would think that a game must have a "grown up" story to be good.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Yeah, when I was a kid, I played this game that had a very 'grown up' story in it and it alienated me. I'm still in therapy. I think the game was Leisure Suit Larry.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

I am alienated from Leisure Suit Larry because I never played it.

Also Gyakuten Saiban 3 alienates me from its ending as it crashes a bit into the fifth case, effectively alienating me from further play. :evil:
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I call for new title. "4Li3|\|4t0r" I wish to be the recepient of this title it its not to much trouble.

My penis alienates you all.

p.s: my sexiness alienates you all from liking women.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Hahahahaha.

This thread is all sorts of awesome.

BasouKazuma however, is not.
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

I say we alienate the whole forum by spreading the alienation in all threads, to teach these ignorants bastards.
BasouKazuma
Flexing spam muscles

Post by BasouKazuma »

Looks like i was successful in my mission.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

BasouKazuma wrote:Looks like i was successful in my mission.
Yes.

Making yourself look like an idiot was obviously an ingenious plan that you had developed from the very first time you posted in this thread.

LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

This thread needs to alienate itself from not being posted in, it is way too alienated from being boring for that.

I can't say I like the way the last couple of posts alienate themselves from what has become the theme of the thread as of late, though.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

LordMune wrote:This thread needs to alienate itself from not being posted in, it is way too alienated from being boring for that.

I can't say I like the way the last couple of posts alienate themselves from what has become the theme of the thread as of late, though.
I want to alienate your butt.
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Femto wrote:
LordMune wrote:This thread needs to alienate itself from not being posted in, it is way too alienated from being boring for that.

I want to alienate your butt.
You alienate your post from comprehensibility. I do not deny, however, that your post alienates itself from not sounding somehow appealing to me.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

If we kill BasouKazuma, this planet's average IQ would rise by at least 23 points.

29 if he takes masterei with him.
BasouKazuma
Flexing spam muscles

Post by BasouKazuma »

Femto wrote:If we kill BasouKazuma, this planet's average IQ would rise by at least 23 points.

Hmmm, who is this masterei you speak of?

Sounds like my kind of dumbass. :P
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

BasouKazuma wrote:
Femto wrote:If we kill BasouKazuma, this planet's average IQ would rise by at least 23 points.

Hmmm, who is this masterei you speak of?

Sounds like my kind of dumbass. :P
Masterei alienated himself from being a dumbass and emerged somewhere on the other side.

EDIT: Must... alienate... thread... from... death! I get nervous as soon as I see it alienated from new posts.
BasouKazuma
Flexing spam muscles

Post by BasouKazuma »

Any of you guys play Metroid Prime Hunters? I was skeptical about the control setup but i played it a bit and I got used to it pretty quickly.

It's basically just like the other games except there's the added feature of online play, where you can play against 4 people in a deathmatch.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Daedelus
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!
Location: This Island Earth! (Can be yours, if the Price is Right!)

Post by Daedelus »

Currently on my 'to buy' list are
  • Brain Age
    Phoenix Wright
    New Super Mario Bros.
    Legend of Zelda (it's only announced)
Right now I own Yoshi's Touch and Go, Nintendogs (Daschund & Friends) and Age of Empires. I used to own Mario Kart (beat it) and Trauma Center (frustrated, sold it) and Advance Wars (beat it). Yoshi's is a great pick-up-and-go game, I doubt I'll sell it ever. Nintendogs was fun while it lasted but after a while it got repetitive. AoE is a lot like Advance Wars but set in Ye Olden Thymes so it feels like I've done it before.

Does anyone have Brain Age? Comments?
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

Daedelus wrote:Currently on my 'to buy' list are
  • Brain Age
    Phoenix Wright
    New Super Mario Bros.
    Legend of Zelda (it's only announced)
Right now I own Yoshi's Touch and Go, Nintendogs (Daschund & Friends) and Age of Empires. I used to own Mario Kart (beat it) and Trauma Center (frustrated, sold it) and Advance Wars (beat it). Yoshi's is a great pick-up-and-go game, I doubt I'll sell it ever. Nintendogs was fun while it lasted but after a while it got repetitive. AoE is a lot like Advance Wars but set in Ye Olden Thymes so it feels like I've done it before.

Does anyone have Brain Age? Comments?
I guess this thread is, a of now, officially alienated. I was in denial, but alas, it is. Fun's over.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Did anyone actually check that link I left in my last post? I thought it was a decent gag... :?
BasouKazuma
Flexing spam muscles

Post by BasouKazuma »

Starnum wrote:Did anyone actually check that link I left in my last post? I thought it was a decent gag... :?
Yea, but you were too late. The whole joke had ended. :(

If you had posted it the 4 days before the day after tomorrow, then maybe you would've gotten some chuckles.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I laughed.
Daedelus

Post by Daedelus »

I bought Brain Age today at Best Buy, I forgot that it's only $20. After playing the game for only 5 minutes, I felt very stupid. It's quite the humbling game. After I did all of the training for today, I am much more comfortable with it and I began to get used to the repetition of doing the basic number problems. The Sodoku is really nice, I think that feature will get used in class. A lot.
BasouKazuma
Flexing spam muscles

Post by BasouKazuma »

Daedelus wrote:I bought Brain Age today at Best Buy, I forgot that it's only $20. After playing the game for only 5 minutes, I felt very stupid. It's quite the humbling game. After I did all of the training for today, I am much more comfortable with it and I began to get used to the repetition of doing the basic number problems. The Sodoku is really nice, I think that feature will get used in class. A lot.
My older brother just bought that. I think it's the only ds game where you have to hold the system sideways to play it.

I havent tried it yet, though.
The Fallen
notanewb

Post by The Fallen »

ya i played some of my friends copy of brain age, apparently my brain is in its fifties and i draw the number nine like a drowning 3 year old...
Greed, Gluttony, Sloth, Envy, Pride, Lust, and Wrath :To you they are the 7 deadly sins, to me they are the very reason of my existence...
Daedelus

Post by Daedelus »

My brain is 72. After training today it was 51, so we'll see.