Real

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

silverado
Found the Edit button

Real

Post by silverado »

Another good series.

Real ch 1-28 by Omanga

silverado
MournfulWoods
This is my new home

Post by MournfulWoods »

Will check it out. What's the story about ?
http://backalleybazaar.wordpress.com
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

I found this on baka updates:

from Omanga:
An up and coming manga from the author of Slam Dunk and Vagabond (among others) with a serious take on wheelchair basketball (and quite a bit of other issues as well, so you'll have read it to find out).
MournfulWoods
This is my new home

Post by MournfulWoods »

Wow. No robots ? or lasers, swords or ...ninjas ?? Not even some hentai or...I dunno...zombies ? Aaaw.

Will read it tomorrow.
http://backalleybazaar.wordpress.com
Fuji Nagase
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Fuji Nagase »

i think we brought this comic up a while ago, but it really is amazing, so i dont care. this comic is not only written very well, but the drawings (as always) are beautiful.

inoue has def. done very well in making good characters, likeable, but real and although new issues from omaga have yet to come out recently, its very fun to read. ive been following it up for a while now, and i really think its open to a lot of people, not just hardcore shonen readers. its pretty different from slam dunk and vagabond, but great in its own way.

chap 28 of volume 5 just came out a little while ago, for those of you who might be waiting. 9as it has been a long time since a new chap was out)
nightblaze17
imanewbie

Post by nightblaze17 »

Sounds interseting