GEARS OF WAR!!!

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

FightClub
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by FightClub »

Pain in the ass when you have all but two, and no idea where to start looking.
Rolos wrote:-He was born from a corpse? Has been killing (or assisting in the process) people ever since he was 5? Hahahaa...talk about having a shitty life. Its hilarious because he's not me.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

It'll take you a couple of hours. Just rebeat the game on casual with the locations for the tags out.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
wotjesus
imanewbie

Post by wotjesus »

I love this game. One of my favorite aspects is what the Theron Guards say whenever they do anything. (picking things up, getting perfect reloads, etc)
FightClub
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by FightClub »

Love the game, hate the online community, I settled better with the rainbow six people.
Rolos wrote:-He was born from a corpse? Has been killing (or assisting in the process) people ever since he was 5? Hahahaa...talk about having a shitty life. Its hilarious because he's not me.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

FightClub wrote:Love the game, hate the online community, I settled better with the rainbow six people.
Play with people you know.

That goes for pretty much every game out there.
Muddtoad
imanewbie

Post by Muddtoad »

Was anyone else dissapointed with the Gears of War storyline? Not that it wasn't good, but that it was lacking. I mean not only was the game short as hell, but it just didn't explain the story arc well enough. We basically get no background of the story. The stuff we did get was amazing, but I wanted more. No doubt they want to stretch the Gears of War series out for a long time.....
Malvado
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Malvado »

Muddtoad wrote:Was anyone else dissapointed with the Gears of War storyline? Not that it wasn't good, but that it was lacking. I mean not only was the game short as hell, but it just didn't explain the story arc well enough. We basically get no background of the story. The stuff we did get was amazing, but I wanted more. No doubt they want to stretch the Gears of War series out for a long time.....
Pick up a book maybe? As long as I was having fun I didn't care what anyone was saying besides Cole Train. Because hell, he feels at home on the rails.
Muddtoad
imanewbie

Post by Muddtoad »

Haha, true Cole train kicked ass. I'm not saying I didn't enjoy the game, because I did. I just look at games from all point of views. I'm studying so one day I can make them myself. I'm just saying I would have liked more story to it, or a better intro.
wotjesus
imanewbie

Post by wotjesus »

Annex is friggin' awesome.

Remember King of the Hill from the old Perfect Dark for N64?

Think that, only infinitely more chaotic.