Welcome to the new server

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

Starlore
This is my new home

Post by Starlore »

Bend over. I've got your Starlum propaganda right here *shakes a gauntleted fist menacingly* :roll:

Eldo, this silly claim they make of Starnum & Starlore being the same, concerns me...I think it is a poorly veiled, behind the back attack made at you in a 'Eldo is gaybo!' fashion of childish ridicule.

I believe that it is in your best interest to allow me to represent you.

It would be a very simply handled case...You would only need to hand me the ban hammer. I would casually take the liberties of 'clumsily losing my grip' upon said device of devastation, resulting in Felony & Buz speaking many octaves higher & being forced to check off the 'eunich' option on the census. Dumbass 'correctional therapy', is a means I've used much in the past & usually (those incidents circulating on the net are all just allegations & rumors) produces savory results.

Trust in my dedication to the cause...shaping your image w/the finesse of a sculpter
Last edited by Starlore on Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Your father sucks the flaking cocks of lepers in the lowest circle of HELL!!!"

..."Does he swallow?" ~Hellblazer

"Imagination is intelligence with an erection"~Victor Hugo

"Life is a disease...Sexually transmitted & fatal"~Neil Gaiman
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

how'd you know my fetish starlum ;)
Starlore
This is my new home

Post by Starlore »

The number you're trying to reach is not in service. Please (die) check (your blatantly homoerotic preference) the number & dial again.

Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

Eldo wrote:I would like to announce that Tempest is the newest addition to the mod family! Let us all give our congratulations to Tempest as he will be the latest member to be bestowed with mod powers!
That's good! I thought I felt a surge of power for a few seconds last night in my sleep.
Eldo wrote:...but was promptly removed from power after I read the post where the Magic Card of me calling me a French word with some shit stats were posted.
Damn.... would it be better if I made your stats bigger? Like a 3/3, because let me tell you, as far as douchebags go, that's pretty freaking huge. However if you want to be an even bigger douchebag, it can be arranged. It's all up to you.
Eldo wrote:Oh, and Tempest, if you happen to get an automated email in your inbox informing you of your indictment to the EG usergroup, be a good fellow and delete it. I'm afraid that email is only for newly appointed moderators only.
You know what? No, I'm not deleting that e-mail. That's my little way of sticking it to the man. Just to remind me of what I had, and what I have lost... and what I will someday regain

As for Starlore, you have greatly underestimated my lazyiness when it comes to deleting old programs. GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Now get to those pictures!
ImageImage
MournfulWoods
This is my new home

Post by MournfulWoods »

You got the card text wrong. You should have written «effective immediatly, Starlore MUST post naugthy pictures of herself». Your card seems to give a choice to the target. You don't have to play nice with Magic Cards.

EDIT: about the nuclear war card, it can't be first strike, it's an instant.[/i]
http://backalleybazaar.wordpress.com
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Too many long posts. Not enough patience to read them.

I <3 Boobs :rulez:
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Killfile
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Killfile »

psi29a wrote:Stalin doesn't say the flavor text in english, he speaks russian! duh!
I hate you
psi29a wrote:You missed a period at the end of the flavor text.
I hate you
psi29a wrote:The artilary piece is actually american made Davy Crockett.
No. And I hate you.

The piece isn't a Davy Crocket (this one is much larger than the D.C.) but it is an American test shot, so you get half credit.

And I hate you.

Love,

Killfile
Carthago delenda est!

--Killfile @ [Nephandus.com]
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

Where are the nudy pics?
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

to be considerate, i didnt dig through all the old posts and pull out that picture of naked arnold that buz posted oooh so long ago
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Tempest wrote:Damn.... would it be better if I made your stats bigger? Like a 3/3, because let me tell you, as far as douchebags go, that's pretty freaking huge. However if you want to be an even bigger douchebag, it can be arranged. It's all up to you.
I guess high stats will offset the insult of that French word. Of course, douchebags will have a different meaning around many years from now, so we might as well implement the change.
Tempest wrote:You know what? No, I'm not deleting that e-mail. That's my little way of sticking it to the man. Just to remind me of what I had, and what I have lost... and what I will someday regain
Spoken like someone who wanted to be mod and had been for 5 seconds, but won't be made one.
Tempest wrote:As for Starlore, you have greatly underestimated my lazyiness when it comes to deleting old programs. GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Now get to those pictures!
The 'send us' part of the sentence, is supposed to mean 'send me', as in 'send only to me, exclusively'. I'm still waiting for those photos, Starlore.
Starlore wrote:Eldo, this silly claim they make of Starnum & Starlore being the same, concerns me...I think it is a poorly veiled, behind the back attack made at you in a 'Eldo is gaybo!' fashion of childish ridicule.
As a person playing the character of a homophobic religious American republican, I am deeply offended by that remark 'Eldo is a gaybo'. I think the only way you can prove that you're not is to send the most explicit photo of yourself to me and so I can help disclaim and slam those ridiculous and silly rumours.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

You guys are all gay.

I <3 boobs :rulez:
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Starlore
This is my new home

Post by Starlore »

Buzkashi wrote:You guys are all gay.

I <3 teh cock! :rulez:
C'mon now Buz', you've made this clear on countless occassions. Stop being so sloppy w/the typos! You'll confuse the n00bs.

Tempest: Playing the Sexy Time! card was a clever move! However, it seems that you've failed to recall that I am of the Epic Enigma deck. My trump card being Scorpius affords me innate immunities to all suggestions, persuasions, attacks etc of a sexual nature, intention or basis (among other things). Luckily, I'm fond of your witty self, so I'll tuck my destruction cards into my sleeve...for now.

Whoever said I wasn't playing w/a full deck, bought my bluff :twisted:

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

If by cock you mean boobs. Then yes.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Starlore wrote:Whoever said I wasn't playing w/a full deck, bought my bluff :twisted:
Show me the rack that you put your full deck on. Oh yeah, you know what I mean. It's subtle, but yeah. Show me and I'll go, 'hey, that's a nice rack, show me more explicit pictures of yourself and more racks'.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

One bit of advice for everyone:

Sleep off the booze/drugs/whatever.

Get laid.

Continue posting.

(Well, it came out as three... but the order is important, even though 1 and 2 could be switched.)
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I just realized that I also still have that MTG program.
Starlore
This is my new home

Post by Starlore »

Brainpiercing wrote:One bit of advice for everyone:

Sleep off the booze/drugs/whatever.

Get laid.

Continue posting.

(Well, it came out as three... but the order is important, even though 1 and 2 could be switched.)
Quoted for truth!

ddem1
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by ddem1 »

Am a little late ( :oops: ), but wanted to say woot for the new server :beer:

Site works great, and now I gotta catch up on the threads 8)

[gay part start]
Oh and, I love you guys Image[/gay part end]
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

your super cat-hero looks like Bush in a mask
ddem1
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by ddem1 »

So that's what he was doing before his presidency :P
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

someone was probably video taping him after he snorted a line
ZoddsNo1Fan
This is my new home

Re: Welcome to the new server

Post by ZoddsNo1Fan »

ImageFuck....
ZoddsNo1Fan
This is my new home

Post by ZoddsNo1Fan »

...Its just....seeing Starlore post all those things made me soo fucking hot... Dont worry Starlore, me and you we can gorge ourselves on all the rare, bloody steak we want and then fuck until your satisfied. Then afterward you can molest me like the child you never had. Ok? :lol:
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

WTF!?
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Starnum wrote:WTF!?
agreed, probably the most distasteful non-funny thing I've seen awhile. I'm awaiting to hear from starlore before I do anything.
f) General Abuse/Hate: If you must, use your choice words sparingly. You will be treated in the same manner you treat others.