Welcome to the new server

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Tempest wrote:Unless it's saucy pictures I can't think of anything that would warrent getting Modship, or my attention. :wink:
You must not have seen the picture with Fuji in the bath tub. Oh, that's right, you're not a mod.

Just waiting for an excuse to mod Starlore right now.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

Eldo wrote: You must not have seen the picture with Fuji in the bath tub. Oh, that's right, you're not a mod.

Hey, if that's what it takes, then you can expect a set from me in the near future. Which would you prefer: Sailor Outfit or Cowboy?
ImageImage
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Eldo wrote:
Tempest wrote:Unless it's saucy pictures I can't think of anything that would warrent getting Modship, or my attention. :wink:
You must not have seen the picture with Fuji in the bath tub. Oh, that's right, you're not a mod.

Just waiting for an excuse to mod Starlore right now.
You could just look at her myspace.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

heh, lets just say that isn't the reason. All will become apparent soon. :P
Starlore
This is my new home

Post by Starlore »

Buzkashi wrote:
Eldo wrote: Just waiting for an excuse to mod Starlore right now.
Eldo: You have too many reasons already...You should be looking for a reason NOT to (I can give you a few...email me)

:wink:
"Your father sucks the flaking cocks of lepers in the lowest circle of HELL!!!"

..."Does he swallow?" ~Hellblazer

"Imagination is intelligence with an erection"~Victor Hugo

"Life is a disease...Sexually transmitted & fatal"~Neil Gaiman
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Reason not to m0d Starlore: She already is one. Or should I say him. Yes my friends its a fact. Starlore = Starnum. It was proven long ago, however its being hidden by the powers at be.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

What a harrowing discovery....

I hereby coin the entity: The STARLUM!!
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Tempest wrote:Hey, if that's what it takes, then you can expect a set from me in the near future. Which would you prefer: Sailor Outfit or Cowboy?
Terrible images from various anime expos immediately flood my brain. No thanks, maybe you can save that for job applications or something. But anyway, do you have a sister that's half your size and looks nothing like you?
Starlore wrote:Eldo: You have too many reasons already...You should be looking for a reason NOT to (I can give you a few...email me)

:wink:
I am ready to be dissuaded with your reasons. Tasteful poses that may or may not involve a bathtub with no or minimal clothing should be fine. I don't have much of a criteria to follow, so distasteful poses should work out too. But I need a lot of reasons, so give me as many as you can. You know my email, you naughty minx. Rawr.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Starlore
This is my new home

Post by Starlore »

Buz: Relax, that cold, hard, pink socked death you dread creeps ever closer. Soon. Soon.

Starnum: If you're still in this continuum, I suggest slaying him...Being put in the same sentence as me, let alone accused of being one in the same, is the biggest most ungodly insult anyone could drop on you. Personally I'd say that calls for much ass kickery.

Eldo: "you naughty minx. Rawr". LMAO. Pics would be heavy on the gore factor & possibly land me in prison or worse, so I suppose I just have to rely on my good ole' 'charisma'! (i.e.-bitchy crudeness) :sweat:

Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

Eldo wrote:[
Terrible images from various anime expos immediately flood my brain. No thanks, maybe you can save that for job applications or something. But anyway, do you have a sister that's half your size and looks nothing like you?

Ouch...my...Pride....:oops:

I think that MORE than warrants another visit from our old friend Mr. Magic Card:

ImageImage
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Oh man, ice burn.
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Starlore
This is my new home

Post by Starlore »

Tempest, your deck is just sweet...*insert heavily unavoidable Darkside influence here!* You should really catch me on AIM so we can talk about adding a 'Starlore' card to it :twisted:

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Bust out that Buzkashi Trump card you got hidden. It'll blow there minds.
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

Didn't that Magic Card creator program go the way of the dino? Last time I tried to look for it, it was no more.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

killfile still has one... we should bug him
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

Starlore wrote:\
Tempest, your deck is just sweet...*insert heavily unavoidable Darkside influence here!* You should really catch me on AIM so we can talk about adding a 'Starlore' card to it :twisted:
I dunno, I could start work on the abilities, but in order to get the proper ambiance I need a good picture, say, in a bathtub with no or minimal clothing?
ImageImage
Starlore
This is my new home

Post by Starlore »

Tempest: As per your requested form of payment...
Ayanami wrote: Those went the way of the dino!
:smoken:

But perhaps we can negotiate? lol

Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

That is not what I said. Liar, liar, pants on fire.

Send nudy pics now.

PS - Seriously though, is there a torrent of that program laying around some where. That shit was cool.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

as I said, i'll ask killfile...
Killfile
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Killfile »

Sadly I no longer have that program installed though I'll look around for an extra copy somewhere.

Bonus points to whomever can tell me what's wrong with that card.
Carthago delenda est!

--Killfile @ [Nephandus.com]
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Killfile wrote:Sadly I no longer have that program installed though I'll look around for an extra copy somewhere.

Bonus points to whomever can tell me what's wrong with that card.
Stalin doesn't say the flavor text in english, he speaks russian! duh!

You missed a period at the end of the flavor text.

The artilary piece is actually american made Davy Crockett.
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

I thought the Davy Crocket was a little nuke-bazooka type thing? I saw pics of that on wikipedia. At least, the name Davy Crocket was just the code for the little dirty nukes the US wanted to use to stop the Russian tank assaults across Germany.

But then, the US had nukes in everything for a while. There were even nuclear air-to-air missiles!!

However, what is also wrong with that card is that the Russian nuclear arsenal should not be an instant. It should be "Play this card and two turns later everything dies. Plus your deck will be radiated for the next 10000 years."
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I would like to announce that Tempest is the newest addition to the mod family! Let us all give our congratulations to Tempest as he will be the latest member to be bestowed with mod powers!

...but was promptly removed from power after I read the post where the Magic Card of me calling me a French word with some shit stats were posted. Wow, it's a huge fucking scandal, let me tell you. He was taken off the air before anyone could say 'Buzkashi'. He was probably the only mod who had the briefest moment of modhood which lasted for about 5 seconds. In his brief tenure as a moderator, Tempest didn't lock, split, move or delete threads, didn't introduced new rules and guidelines, didn't suggested or implemented ideas to improve the forum, and couldn't edited anyone's posts. Whilst his moderator status was shortlived, he will be remembered fondly for not accomplishing any of the aforementioned achievements.

Oh, and Tempest, if you happen to get an automated email in your inbox informing you of your indictment to the EG usergroup, be a good fellow and delete it. I'm afraid that email is only for newly appointed moderators only.
Starlore wrote:Eldo: "you naughty minx. Rawr". LMAO. Pics would be heavy on the gore factor
The unconventional combination of gore and 'tasteful' poses works in harmony together. I can't wait to see it for myself.
Starlore wrote:...& possibly land me in prison or worse
It's a risk I'm willing to take.

Starlore
This is my new home

Post by Starlore »

Haha Eldo's gonna post my bail :oops:

MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

Buzkashi wrote:Reason not to m0d Starlore: She already is one. Or should I say him. Yes my friends its a fact. Starlore = Starnum. It was proven long ago, however its being hidden by the powers at be.
300 is just some Starlum propaganda to distract us from the truth