Naruto: 4th inside Naruto?

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

He was born from an umbilical cord :? !!!!!????!?!?!/!? what the fuck how did I miss that??
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
kico321
imanewbie

Post by kico321 »

I see Naruto as being the 4th reincarnated. It only makes sense since the seal goes on the user of the jutsu, as it did with the 3rd. It never says anywhere the seal could be placed on anyone else. Naruto is not the 4th, he is the after product of the 4th's body rejuvenated by the kyuubi.
bud-serker21
imanewbie

Post by bud-serker21 »

sorry ya, but naruto is da son of the fourth...but da 4th isnt dead....no far from it, instead he traded in hokage title 4 da leadership of da akatsuki, and his wife narutos mom. itachi is only part of akat, cuz he cudnt beat da 4th. da 4th was killing all of da uchiha clan, den itachi sed hell join only if he spared his bro, sasuke.he new sasuke cud get stronger den him and avenge da clan only if he put da hatred in him, hence da reason y he lied 2 sasuke. so u noe its true, remember wen sasuke was tellin naruto everythin, well dey show itachi using da mangekyou sharingan 2 show sasuke how he did it...dat shit was all an illusion.jiraya also noes its da 4th as da leader, he jus hasnt sed anythin yet, bcuz he was 1 of da 1st ones invited to join akatsuki, nex 2 orochimaru, and itachi. sasuke kills off orochimaru wit da help of kabuto, and den he kills itachi, only 2 find out from itachi wen he died dat it wasnt him, n den tells him da truth, and sasuke feels madd sorrow n all dat shit.
God_Hand_Hater07
imanewbie

Post by God_Hand_Hater07 »

first off why the hell are you talking like that.

Second Sasuke saw itachi kill his parents so no it wasnt the fourth, plus we know yondaime is dead because the 3rd was there when he died and heard his last words of him wanting naruto to be saw as the hero of the village, so it cant be a reincarnation if there both there at the same time. the most logical thing is that naruto is realated to the fourth or for all that we know it could just be some coincidence, though based on the story that is highly unlikely.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

bud-serker21, either learn how to type or leave. You have been asked thrice now. While others here have taken the time to use proper punctuation and more importantly proper grammatical skills you have yet to employ them.

I'm sure that someone like yourself, being 20 years of age, should know how to properly spell words such as 'in', 'that', and 'two' for example.

Kindly revamp your language, as we the forum do not appreciate it.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

psi29a wrote:bud-serker21, either learn how to type or leave. You have been asked thrice now. While others here have taken the time to use proper punctuation and more importantly proper grammatical skills you have yet to employ them.

I'm sure that someone like yourself, being 20 years of age, should know how to properly spell words such as 'in', 'that', and 'two' for example.

Kindly revamp your language, as we the forum do not appreciate it.
i dun c any10 wrong wit his spellin, me thinks dat youare' just benig racerist. :evil:
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

First of all, what kind of retarded comment is that!? I don't care if it's a joke, it's retarded.

Second of all, this thread can go to hell and be locked for all I care. It's a stupid theory thread, on par with its Berserk counterpart.
bud-serker21
imanewbie

Post by bud-serker21 »

Damn my bad...didnt mean for people to flame me, you guys happy I'm writing perfectely. Am I going to get a grade next? I'm not here to make any type of enemies. I thought we were all here just to talk about anime and all our interests, not get at people for not spelling or using proper punctuation. I guess I was wrong, sorry.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

We all are here to just that, however some of use are not native English speakers and writers and that can turn off those that want to discuss the topic at hand.

Being able to write clearly and concisely will also make others do the same. It is our way of being respectful to each other and to be on a some what normal playing field when it comes to communication.

Because of that, we encourage it even more here in this forum as the quality of discussion is generally higher than what you would get out of other places that is riddled with 10 to 16 year olds. If you hadn't listed your age, I would assumed you to be in that age group because of your writing/typing. That is the perception you give of yourself when you type like that.

Hopefully we can move on though. We would rather have well thought out discussion than crap threads with hard to read posts.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

Albator wrote:First of all, what kind of retarded comment is that!? I don't care if it's a joke, it's retarded.

Second of all, this thread can go to hell and be locked for all I care. It's a stupid theory thread, on par with its Berserk counterpart.
For a guy who was leaving you sure are on quite a bit.
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

You should get your facts together before assuming anything, or you might look like something you surely wouldn't like: it's stated that I am leaving the group, meaning I'm not doing any work for EG anymore. Doesn't mean that I'm leaving this lovely forum. Get it now?
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

Albator wrote:You should get your facts together before assuming anything, or you might look like something you surely wouldn't like: it's stated that I am leaving the group, meaning I'm not doing any work for EG anymore. Doesn't mean that I'm leaving this lovely forum. Get it now?
I would have missed you too much :oops:
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

oo lock it please. :twisted:
"Context is for Kings"
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

Don't lock my baby away! :(
"Don't you get it yet?! If she's beautiful, you'll die instantly!!" Chopper
nightofchaos
Don't mind me, I'm a dumbass.

Post by nightofchaos »

Everyone's already said it, so it's basically recycling what's already outhere, but my opinion which again is just a short summary of what everyone basically said is as follows.

I think space time manipulation mastery, a god's speed, allowed the hokage's soul to live as an idea inside naruto's mind. To be his strength in the hour of need, to teach naruto to believe in himself, and rely on his own strength. Forever at war , within naruto's mind, forever at war with the 9 tails granting naruto the gift that would save konoha from certain defeat at the hands of akatsuki and orochimaru... an eternal teacher for an eternal student.

The Sorcerer's apprentice. I believe the body of naruto may actually be the fourth's body, he died and traded body mind and soul with naruto, a new being born to be hokage independent and real who'd always believe in himself, the fourth but a long forgotten memory a simple remnant an idea. An idea that did not even remain in naruto but in konoha, in the people who spoke of him, in his people.

Remember this is space time manipulation there's no telling exactly what happened? Did the fourth go back in time and was reborn again? Did he truly die? I honestly can't tell. But I believe that naruto is distinct from the fourth.

In my eyes, the fourth lives on inside naruto's heart, inside the hearts of everyone at konoha village.

4 horsemen. Naruto the fifth. Those who know of time space manipulation can create forbidden time loops... ala terminator, but beyond that he became konoha's guardian spirit, a new star in the firmament to light the path towards konoha's ideal future.

Of course, the most believable explanation, or realistic one is that it was indeed his son, despite all the symbolism you could use... it wouldn't substitute for sacrificing one's own son.